Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike (13981 Views)

Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 / Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools / PMB Speaks With Hauwa Liman’s Family, Says FG Did Everything To Save Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by EmekaA125(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerian Ladies....I wonder how you guys sleep at night knowing fully well that the food you are carrying in between your legs is not eatable due to infection & unhygienic practice. What will you take you ladies to keep your vagina sweet, fresh and appetizing? This is becoming too bad. A man will spend and take care of a girl yet the only compensation he would get is a smelling, stinking and irritating pussy. God punish you ladies there. Umu idiot.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by EmekaA125(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:
Nigerian Ladies....I wonder how you guys sleep at night knowing fully well that the food you are carrying in between your legs is not eatable due to infection & unhygienic practice. What will you take you ladies to keep your vagina sweet, fresh and appetizing? This is becoming too bad. A man will spend and take care of a girl yet the only compensation he would get is a smelling, stinking and irritating pussy. God punish you ladies there. Umu idiot.
I'm pained. I had to cry out. Lamentations of a pussy eating young man.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Everything possible to encourage it you mean.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lamentations of a Pusey eating ritualist.
Pussey is not an edible item the lasttime I checked, try to brush your teeth, even if it's once a week, the smell could be coming from.your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by blackpanda: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
adioolayi:

The Drs are not claiming saints in the interviews I've heard ...as a matter of fact, their representatives admitted they are also feeling the heat of the strike...but they are ready to go all out this time to ensure the Government do the right thing.

As a citizen, we cannot go on blaming civil servants..our leaders should do the right thing...these Drs salaries have been appropriated for in the budget, nothing stops the Government from paying them...they should pay!

The have already been paid over and over again. Doctors are the highest paid in public service. Why? because they have people like u to use as bait against the govt.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by adioolayi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
blackpanda:

The have already been paid over and over again. Doctors are the highest paid in public service. Why? because they have people like u to use as bait against the govt.

So, where is the 5months salary owing them coming from

Can you work without being paid for just 1month

Please stop tolerating Government excesses ...can the ministers work without being paid
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by ofiko123(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigeria jagajaga..
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by History555: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
adioolayi:

Please stop tolerating Government excesses ...can the ministers work without being paid

I sorry for you. You are wasting your time responding to a 30k zombie who is will swear for garba shehu if he fails to pay is 30k salary on time
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by EmekaA125(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
quentin06:

Lamentations of a Pusey eating ritualist.
Pussey is not an edible item the lasttime I checked, try to brush your teeth, even if it's once a week, the smell could be coming from.your mouth.
Get lost. You are one of the problem to be solved. Ezi
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
udemzyudex:
You did nothing.
Abi
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Gfskw: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Short man rant
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by blackpanda: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
adioolayi:

Lies from hell! Not only 5months. U should have said 5years na. Mtscheeeew
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

Get lost. You are one of the problem to be solved. Ezi

E pain am.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by driand(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Its okay if you think your life isn't special enough to be saved but most people do not think of their lives as worthless like you do
As for the olodo that you quoted,I just pray it doesn't come to as extent where both of you have to go to another country to do a minor surgery like appendectomy
every other person cannot be a doctor, people are working in other fields e.g mechanics lawyers, engineers, military personnels, pilots, they all deserve better pay... Doctors should not alz act like there the least paid in Nigeria and then go on strike and let people die for lack of medical care... As for the insults u threw at me I'll just direct them to the people who gave birth to you... Regards...
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by driand(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ade3131:

Broda ode, but your senators and reps deserve their largees for sleeping in the chamber and passing laws that stiffens life out of you

Doctors do nothing abi Na your type dey run leave house if you hear say somebody die for compound
are doctors the only ones who deserves better pay in Nigeria? If no then why are they alz on strike? As for the bolded na ur papa u dey tell that Wan...
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Ade3131: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2021
driand:
are doctors the only ones who deserves better pay in Nigeria? If no then why are they alz on strike? As for the bolded na ur papa u dey tell that Wan...

It's not the doctors fault that you went and studied unemployment in school. They know their worth and they're demanding for it.... obviously you have issues with that because you studied political science or Library studies... LoL

Ogbeni, that my papa wey you mention so na him help your dad so that your mama go fit get belle ooo. The real gist be say your 'supposed dad' get watery sperm that year so him be contract my dad to help am cover the shame.....na so them take born you ooo
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by driand(m): 5:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Ade3131:

It's not the doctors fault that you went and studied unemployment in school. They know their worth and they're demanding for it.... obviously you have issues with that because you studied political science or Library studies... LoL

Ogbeni, that my papa wey you mention so na him help your dad so that your mama go fit get belle ooo. The real gist be say your 'supposed dad' get watery sperm that year so him be contract my dad to help am cover the shame.....na so them take born you ooo
you have no idea how I earn money but if you think I'll wait for 1 person to give me 200k after every 30 days, then you're on a long thing... Still there are lots of other professions in Nigeria, farmers, teachers, Masons, security personnels, so many other who even doctors can't do without, and they all deserve improved pay, all these professions need each other for the society and economy to function,... Imagine a situation where farmers go on strike perpetually for 12 months, then as a doctor you'd realise that your money is worthless without someone who produces food....

Meanwhile thunder fire ur papa and mama one by one there...
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by cybersoldiers: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
RealKellyLove:

That is quite a distance for such a patient. Only God can save us.
Hello Kelly, you sent me a PM
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by esivue007(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2022
JBArokonkwo1:

U must have come from the union of a prostitute and a tout
chief,Good morning Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? / Shehu Sani: APC Will Fizzle Out With President Buhari In 2023 / El-Rufai: Government Officials Are More Likely To Suffer Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.