Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike (13943 Views)

Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 / Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools / PMB Speaks With Hauwa Liman’s Family, Says FG Did Everything To Save Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Almaigaa: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
butterfly777:
When your northern onion sellers went on "strike", you even paid them billions of naira for them to resume their business, even when the southerners told them to keep their unwanted onions to themselves.

Now doctors are on strike, but what we see is lip service.

Don't worry. We know where your interest lies. We will go out separate ways and your eyes will clear.

The North own this Country.

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Nothing to mention from any benefits from your state?, I rest my case, stop chasing shadows & face your state, people like you that haven’t even left their hamlets are the ones that make the most noise, Empty Barrels.
Mumu, so you think.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by anambraamaka: 4:36am On Sep 04, 2021
FG should be ashamed but this government no get shame. Tell me which sector is working in this Country?
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by tuzle(m): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2021
This man is talking nonsense. if u had done alredy, will there be strike
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by aklion: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2021
You made everything possible and you still couldn't pay salaries. It's that not a failure. Same thing goes with ASUU.. but una own salary no de ever de on hold. Tomorrow we should come out and vote under sun or rain. Kudos to una.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by driand(m): 4:58am On Sep 04, 2021
JAMO84:
They should all go to Saudi Arabia, useless baby Doctors who can only treat malaria.
don't mind the idiots, the only thing special about their job is that it's about saving life's, so now they now use it as bargaining tool, any small thing them don go strike,.. Let them tell me who deserves to earn peanuts in Nigeria, me? Thunder faya all of them One by one...
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by ogbuefi677(m): 4:58am On Sep 04, 2021
JAMO84:
They should all go to Saudi Arabia, useless baby Doctors who can only treat malaria.
Make sure you do not procreate so as not to pass on this your stupid genes

7 Likes

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:02am On Sep 04, 2021
This Ngige the midget man can be really annoying

1 Like

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Father254: 5:02am On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=Liposure post=105465738]

Buhari has failed undeniably. Even the blind can see his failures . It's time for a massive protest against state and fg for total failure on every sector.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by gbagyiza: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Why are doctors earning peanuts compared to our politicians?

Omo we need to scatter this country.

I felt like to shade tears when those that got jobs overseas said they were receiving 120k- 150k monthly here in Nigeria but their salary is almost ten times in Saudi. Kai, politicians don finished Nigeria kpatakpata. Look at what teachers, lecturers n other civil servants are earning as salaries.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Ade3131: 5:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They have spent the money paying themselves that are playing politics, money for teachers, doctors, fire men, police, army etc, one useless senator, house of Rep, state house of Assembly member is collecting the money for doing nothing. Then the naive populates will be quick to blame only the President not the system they practice

Lemme tell you why we blame only the president. Read this quote over and over....and possibly slowly:

"When the problem becomes too big for the leader, then the problem automatically becomes the leader and the leader becomes the problem"

There's something called honorable resignation. If the president feels the system is the problem, he should fix it or honorably resign. It's that simple, else he will continue to be the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Everything Except pay them and improve the facility and equipment they use . But okay
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Ade3131: 5:20am On Sep 04, 2021
driand:
don't mind the idiots, the only thing special about their job is that it's about saving life's, so now they now use it as bargaining tool, any small thing them don go strike,.. Let them tell me who deserves to earn peanuts in Nigeria, me? Thunder faya all of them One by one...

Broda ode, but your senators and reps deserve their largees for sleeping in the chamber and passing laws that stiffens life out of you

Doctors do nothing abi Na your type dey run leave house if you hear say somebody die for compound

1 Like

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Teymanhenry(f): 5:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Until you realise how important the health sector of Nigeria is, this strike issue would not stop and Tinubu and Buhari would stop going to Europe for Malaria treatment
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by adioolayi(m): 5:22am On Sep 04, 2021
The Government is NOT telling the truth. Luckily, NARD executives have been very vocal on radios and television programs...so, Nigerians know the truth.

Minister of Labour should do the right thing.... Health sector is am emergency sector, pay the Drs what is due to them...They are asking for what they've worked for and better condition of service.,..

We don't blame these ministers, because, if they want to do health check, they are already abroad...so, they are less concerned.

Minister of Labour and Minister of Health should be sacked!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Victerica(m): 5:23am On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr103 post=105467027]
Is this not what you and family benefited from your state government since May 29th 1999.[/quote

Why waste your time, exchanging words with people that cannot think alright?

Especially online.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:25am On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=Victerica post=105471142][/quote]
You're right Jare.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Una no try abeg, na to dey drink agbo remain.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by blackpanda: 5:51am On Sep 04, 2021
butterfly777:
When your northern onion sellers went on "strike", you even paid them billions of naira for them to resume their business, even when the southerners told them to keep their unwanted onions to themselves.

Now doctors are on strike, but what we see is lip service.

Don't worry. We know where your interest lies. We will go out separate ways and your eyes will clear.

Stop talking rubbish. Is ngige from the north

1 Like

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by blackpanda: 5:52am On Sep 04, 2021
adioolayi:
The Government is NOT telling the truth. Luckily, NARD executives have been very vocal on radios and television programs...so, Nigerians know the truth.

Minister of Labour should do the right thing.... Health sector is am emergency sector, pay the Drs what is due to them...They are asking for what they've worked for and better condition of service.,..

We don't blame these ministers, because, if they want to do health check, they are already abroad...so, they are less concerned.

Minister of Labour and Minister of Health should be sacked!!!

You are part of the problem of nigeria. Let them strike na, na all of us go suffer together
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Liposure:

https://thenationonlineng.net/we-did-everything-possible-to-stop-doctors-strike-fg/

We told them that the Residency Training Fund is in the supplementary budget signed into law. So, we will now approach the World Bank to lend to CBN and from there, we will obtain the Naira component and it will be paid

please what happen to all the Money Nigeria have been earning in OIL SALES ON These years.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Habib101: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2021
U see wetin I dey talk about this man, hin no dey make any major effort in his work, na just gather meeting in the night for hours with no meaning out of it, shey no be yesterday wey ASUU complain about the unreply d gov no give angry toilet paper person
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Habib101: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2021
tuzle:
This man is talking nonsense. if u had done alredy, will there be strike
Am telling you, I just no understand which kind work hin dey do for that aso rock, I tire for ram, shey no be yesterday ASUU complain their own, na to gather meeting for night with no result hin no how to do.
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
The lifeless dullard from daura will be remembered as Nigeria's most useless president with this iconic failure number 1 jersey.

Hahahahahaha
Jersey No 1.
Goal keeper, collects all de failure and keep
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by justmondris: 6:17am On Sep 04, 2021
You are very correct sir. Just like you guys have done everything possible to modernize the government hospitals in Nigeria and make live better for the people. Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by ddeola: 6:20am On Sep 04, 2021
SHAME on your govt. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Cows will soon be your doctors. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by NairaMaster1(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2021
Ngige is highly irrational and incompetent. Doctors went on strike for 35 days under your watch. I rebuke you and Buhari.

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by NairaMaster1(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2021
Ngige is highly irrational and incompetent. Doctors went on strike for 35 days under your watch. I rebuke you and Buhari.

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by arantess: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Yea, everything aside providing basic stuff and stipends
Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by Alexaonfleek: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2021
driand:
Its okay if you think your life isn't special enough to be saved but most people do not think of their lives as worthless like you do
As for the olodo that you quoted,I just pray it doesn't come to as extent where both of you have to go to another country to do a minor surgery like appendectomy

1 Like

Re: Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike by guru90: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Useless Man....

I hate this man with passion despite he is from my state........

Buhari don bewitched him with lies and senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House / Local Crude Producers Demand Payment In Dollars / It's Illegal And Unconstitutional To Sell Off National Assets - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.