Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN (29861 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Six Executive Directors For NPA, NIMASA / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct / President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by seunmsg(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2021
garfield1:
Wow,3 are from the south east.

The board of CBN chaired by the governor is responsible for appointing directors and not the president.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by kentosman(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:
None from real Igbo states of south east, they're from rivers, delta.
No Real Igbo should rejoice over this.

Idiots from Igbo speaking rivers, delta and other south south states are quick to grab appointments meant for Igbo's of south east, and they always claim they're not Igbo's.

Confused lots.

Not correct bro. Osita nwanisiobi is from Anambra State. Enugwu-Agidi to be precise.
But I think we should be more concerned on their ability to perform and not their region. We should also know that except when there is a batched retirement, CBN adheres to succession plan in line with organizational heirachy. You must be up to a deputy director in CBN before you can become a DIRECTOR. All the same, Goodluck to them all. The koko is let them think out of the box to re-engineer the economy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by orisa37: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Bring back KEMI ADEOSUN AS GOVERNOR CBN TO REPLACE EMEFIELE.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by eitsei(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
The only important post there is HR department ably given to Fulani Muslim. All the rest are noise making job.

Incase you wanna doubt that.... I worked briefly in CBN
abeg shut up
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by IMASTEX: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
The only important post there is HR department ably given to Fulani Muslim. All the rest are noise making job.

You have sense. Anyone that have worked in any organization will know that.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by eitsei(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2021
abdulkayus:

Nothing ever satisfied u guys. U and those that liked ur post are irredeemable bigots
the only thing that would satisfy them is give all the posts to Igbos and give the cleaner roles to Yoruba and the gateman to Hausa

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by ZaramT: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
Check out the igbo business man, they are very shady in business, go and buy brand new spare part for your car it would not last a month or two, the question I always ask them is why not make available the original oem and put the substandard one along side the original one so i have a choice and know it's lack of money that made me buy the cheap one,its a no no for the Igbo man 100 % profit or nothing, most of them tell me the make more profit from the fake one plus it gets bad on time and you have to come and buy again, who do we blame for this kind of mindset?

The igbo man might just find an unethical way just like their spare parts business to rejig the economy.

STOP HATING AND START YOUR OWN SPARE PARTS BUSINESS. IT'S NOT FOR THE IGBOS ALONE. YOU KNOW WITH YOUR HONESTY THE IGBO SOARE PARTS DEALER WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS IN NO TIME.
START AND STOP THE NOISE. IDJIOT
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by orisa37: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Redeploy EMEFIELE to Industrial DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by RodgersAkpafu: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
Check out the igbo business man, they are very shady in business, go and buy brand new spare part for your car it would not last a month or two, the question I always ask them is why not make available the original oem and put the substandard one along side the original one so i have a choice and know it's lack of money that made me buy the cheap one,its a no no for the Igbo man 100 % profit or nothing, most of them tell me the make more profit from the fake one plus it gets bad on time and you have to come and buy again, who do we blame for this kind of mindset?

The igbo man might just find an unethical way just like their spare parts business to rejig the economy.
This one needs mental help
What does this silly write up of yours have to do with the topic ?
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by bjdon: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Idiots from Igbo speaking rivers, delta and other south south states are quick to grab appointments meant for Igbo's of south east, and they always claim they're not Igbo's.

Confused lots.
Haba,you guys keep coming on here to shout that Anioma is Igbo, Rivers is Igbo....when they get appointments you then shout 'True igbos have been marginalised'! na wa for una.
Its clear you only see the SS Igbos as real igbos when it comes to Biafra, so you will not be landlocked and have oil and gas resources. You don't really see them as the same as SE Igbos or you would not be moaning when they get positions in govt, you should be celebrating.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Ibkhaleel: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

You people are very dumb and bias... So you expect to be given the position thats when you wil regard it as justice?

Useless bunch of hypocrites

What you term 'nepotism' today is merely the justice and balance to the system that has for long favoured you the less populous and granted almost everything to those that are the lesser population on a small region as well.
Yet some mypopic minds are busy buying the idea.... common sense is indeed not common

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by gunbishi05: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2021
you're talking from both sides of your mouth, shut up!!
yanabasee2:
People that will shout nepotism are disappointed....

Nevertheless, Buhari is a failure and nothing more....
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by jking001(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2021
The problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is that they hate the truth, rather than accepting the truth they would sugar coat lies repackage it as truth, if you in doubt of what am saying walk into the market where they sell spare parts ask for something as common as stabilizer linkage, a trial would convince you.

ZaramT:

STOP HATING AND START YOUR OWN SPARE PARTS BUSINESS. IT'S NOT FOR THE IGBOS ALONE. YOU KNOW WITH YOUR HONESTY THE IGBO SOARE PARTS DEALER WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS IN NO TIME.
START AND STOP THE NOISE. IDJIOT
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by jking001(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Go to trade fair in Lagos or gudu market in Abuja they sell brand new parts but mainly substandard, and most times if you compare prices with the original oem you would discover that you were robbed without a gun.
It's like having only GMO and no Organic food in your grocery store.

mrvitalis:

So u just woke up n decide to spread lies today ?

Most spare part sold in Nigeria are fairly used gotten from accidented cars less than 10% of spare parts are new n most are China made
Reason direct Belgium is more expensive than new one

It's obvious u have never driven a car in your life because if u did u won't type this thing u did

Igbo this or that start spare parts business na if u think u can do better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Fcwilly: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2021
garfield1:
Wow,3 are from the south east.

Because Fulani are not good in too much statistical analysis unlike Southerners.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
Go to trade fair in Lagos or gudu market in Abuja they sell brand new parts but mainly substandard, and most times if you compare prices with the original oem you would discover that you were robbed without a gun.

U can drive a car n don't know where to buy original parts do relax when u get car u go understand
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by jking001(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerians you guys really hate truth and yet you expect it from others, in the 10% you quoted there can you get a genuine oem part?
Say the truth.

mrvitalis:

So u just woke up n decide to spread lies today ?

Most spare part sold in Nigeria are fairly used gotten from accidented cars less than 10% of spare parts are new n most are China made
Reason direct Belgium is more expensive than new one

It's obvious u have never driven a car in your life because if u did u won't type this thing u did

Igbo this or that start spare parts business na if u think u can do better
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
Nigerians you guys really hate truth and yet you expect it from others, in the 10% you quoted there can you get a genuine oem part?
Say the truth.

The only brand new parts that are original are only gotten from companies direct

The rest come from China ...it's true all over the world not an igbo thing
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by jking001(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerians hate the truth yet they expect it from others.

Is it only in Nigeria that you have law of demand and supply?

Forget about the stories of people ran out of business most can only survive with doing shady business of selling substandard products, what stops the business man from getting original oem along side the low quality China manufactured part so the customer can make a choice based on his financial capacity, it's a no no for them if they are not making 100% profit which they get from selling substandard parts.

Do you know some people still prefer to drive accident free car @ 5m,the dishonesty comes when you have only accidented and you selling it for as high as 4.5m to 4.7m and sell only accidented cars.

Esseite:

I have studied the market and I can tell you, the businessmen bring in what the people want.. the laws of demand and supply is in effect..

You are claiming you want original, a lot of business men ran out of business because people didnt patronised their originals.

Take for instance, you want a car..
Accident free - 5m
Accidented - 4m

Nigerians would go for the 4m because both has been cleaned up and repaired, while even telling you it's back accident, it does not matter.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by jking001(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2021
My friend OEM are easy to source you can place it along side the Chinese manufacturer products, if you travel out to other countries with honest business men you would find oem shops, like Hella, Bosch etc.

mrvitalis:

The only brand new parts that are original are only gotten from companies direct

The rest come from China ...it's true all over the world not an igbo thing
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Wisdomuchendu: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Exactly my point after seeing all the positions.
Anyways, congratulations to them.
TooMuchStuff:

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by JB4life: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2021
HR is the most important post there.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Maobichek: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Confused lots.

I wonder what your aim is for this comment, if you Igbo, you have no basis for this rant. Let's say no to hate and tribalism, it won't help anyone, thank you.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by MoIbrahim: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2021
garfield1:

What of CBN governor

They say that one too is not core Igbo grin
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Maobichek: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:

Of a truth, you need help. To you all Igbos in spare parts business sell substandard goods? For generalizing, I maintained that you need help.

I was in a shop at Banex Wuse 2 to change a phone screen, the man told me that he 15000, 20000 and 12000 complete screen but non of the 3 he has is original and he is not Igbo. The man that has the original with one month guarantee is Igbo but it was 58000 (those who uses Samsung products will understand clearly)

If you think and believe that it's only Igbos who sales fake and substandard goods, you need help.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Victerica(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:

True, I've worked with many Igbos. They are very shady.

They know how to exploit people.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
Nigerians hate the truth yet they expect it from others.

Is it only in Nigeria that you have law of demand and supply?

Forget about the stories of people ran out of business most can only survive with doing shady business of selling substandard products, what stops the business man from getting original oem along side the low quality China manufactured part so the customer can make a choice based on his financial capacity, it's a no no for them if they are not making 100% profit which they get from selling substandard parts.

Do you know some people still prefer to drive accident free car @ 5m,the dishonesty comes when you have only accidented and you selling it for as high as 4.5m to 4.7m and sell only accidented cars.

I understand you, but there are OEM's in Nigeria alongside china.. majority want OEM's at china price.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Victerica(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Esseite:

I have studied the market and I can tell you, the businessmen bring in what the people want.. the laws of demand and supply is in effect..

You are claiming you want original, a lot of business men ran out of business because people didnt patronised their originals.

Take for instance, you want a car..
Accident free - 5m
Accidented - 4m

Nigerians would go for the 4m because both has been cleaned up and repaired, while even telling you it's back accident, it does not matter.

Won't they still claim that the accidented one is accident free, especially, if they suspect that the buyer is inexperienced.

They will tell you that what you are buying is original, meanwhile, it is not.

U people, are something else. Always defending nonsense.

The majority are culprits.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by ZaramT: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
The problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is that they hate the truth, rather than accepting the truth they would sugar coat lies repackage it as truth, if you in doubt of what am saying walk into the market where they sell spare parts ask for something as common as stabilizer linkage, a trial would convince you.

YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED A PROBLEM WHICH MEANS A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF IGBO SPARE PARTS DEALERS. GO INTO THE BUSINESS, SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND BECOME RICH IN THE PROCESS.

YOU WON'T BE PRODUCTIVE COMPLAINING ABOUT IGBOS EVERYWHERE YOU GO. THIS IS WHAT YOU SPEND YOUR ENERGY ON.

THE TOPIC THAT BROUGHT THIS YOUR CHILDISH COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IGBO SPARE PARTS DEALERS OR IGBOS. BUT SOMEHOW YOU MUST ALWAYS BRING YOUR FRUSTRATION ON IGBOS. ANU OHIA
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by zionstaar75: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2021
So branch operations and policy and regulations are not important?the way u people reason ehn...
TooMuchStuff:

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by mrvitalis(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:

My friend OEM are easy to source you can place it along side the Chinese manufacturer products, if you travel out to other countries with honest business men you would find oem shops, like Hella, Bosch etc.

And u think that's better than what we have here ? As someone who have upgraded a car in America and brought it here they are no better
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by TooMuchStuff: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2021
zionstaar75:
So branch operations and policy and regulations are not important?the way u people reason ehn...

Oga.....!
The most powerful southerner that ever sat on that post was Late Joseph Atama from Edo state. He singlehandedly reshaped CBN staffing policy before my eyes. That was when I knew that HR was more powerful than Deputy Governors of CBN. He can directly receive briefs from Aso Rock n Nass with just to consult Governor of the CBN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara / Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.