Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN (29868 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Six Executive Directors For NPA, NIMASA / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct / President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by mrvitalis(m): 4:42am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
Check out the igbo business man, they are very shady in business, go and buy brand new spare part for your car it would not last a month or two, the question I always ask them is why not make available the original oem and put the substandard one along side the original one so i have a choice and know it's lack of money that made me buy the cheap one,its a no no for the Igbo man 100 % profit or nothing, most of them tell me the make more profit from the fake one plus it gets bad on time and you have to come and buy again, who do we blame for this kind of mindset?

The igbo man might just find an unethical way just like their spare parts business to rejig the economy.
So u just woke up n decide to spread lies today ?

Most spare part sold in Nigeria are fairly used gotten from accidented cars less than 10% of spare parts are new n most are China made
Reason direct Belgium is more expensive than new one

It's obvious u have never driven a car in your life because if u did u won't type this thing u did

Igbo this or that start spare parts business na if u think u can do better

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by fixedhollies(m): 4:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Why must it be the president that would appoint? Can't this system run by themselves! Wahala go kill president go kill president one day
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
Check out the igbo business man, they are very shady in business, go and buy brand new spare part for your car it would not last a month or two, the question I always ask them is why not make available the original oem and put the substandard one along side the original one so i have a choice and know it's lack of money that made me buy the cheap one,its a no no for the Igbo man 100 % profit or nothing, most of them tell me the make more profit from the fake one plus it gets bad on time and you have to come and buy again, who do we blame for this kind of mindset?

The igbo man might just find an unethical way just like their spare parts business to rejig the economy.

I have studied the market and I can tell you, the businessmen bring in what the people want.. the laws of demand and supply is in effect..

You are claiming you want original, a lot of business men ran out of business because people didnt patronised their originals.

Take for instance, you want a car..
Accident free - 5m
Accidented - 4m

Nigerians would go for the 4m because both has been cleaned up and repaired, while even telling you it's back accident, it does not matter.

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by africanusvu(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2021
garfield1:
Wow,3 are from the south east.
, therefore we should pop champagne,they will bring massive development and infrastructure to Igbo land,?
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Myhusband(m): 5:00am On Sep 04, 2021
fixedhollies:
Why must it be the president that would appoint? Can't this system run by themselves! Wahala go kill president go kill president one day

Nigeria governance na padi padi, wayo wayo, arranging things yet you will see some fools chanting no real Igbo is there, Yoruba is marginalized and all sort of rubbish as if those appointed will do anything for their communities. as it is today aboki have the major appointment in Nigeria yet they're still living in Abject poverty, the appointee only enjoy the income, fly their family abroad on vacation, build houses and flaunt cars on social media

Igbo are just wonderful people;

Delta, obigbo, Ikwerre we are not igbo

Southeast igbo- you're igbo by force, by fire

Delta, Obigbo ikwerre and others, OK we are igbo, received appointment on behalf of igbo that we are

southeast igbo- non igbo state are receiving our appointment whereas the real igbo are marginalized in CBN

I just weak for some human existence

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Boni6061: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Good one
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Sleekfingers: 5:26am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:
None from real Igbo states of south east, they're from rivers, delta.
No Real Igbo should rejoice over this.

Idiots from Igbo speaking rivers, delta and other south south states are quick to grab appointments meant for Igbo's of south east, and they always claim they're not Igbo's.

Confused lots.

E pain am
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by SmartPolician: 5:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Kyase:
balanced ke
6 region.
9 appointments
3 from a single region
What's balance here.
Anywho congratulations to the appointees

Mr. Chibuzo Anthony Efobi is most likely from Delta State.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by seeniyke(m): 5:36am On Sep 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

may God treat your life as pmb treat nigeria say amen undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by moshino(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:

You know, if you hate Igbos this much, you can order your spare parts from the manufacturers directly, they can dhl it to you asap.

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Truvelisback(m): 5:44am On Sep 04, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Cover up's beginning?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
He knew his time to leave Aso rock is near.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by diedwithnipsey(m): 5:48am On Sep 04, 2021
You're a slowpoke!!
cybersoldiers:

Idiots from Igbo speaking rivers, delta and other south south states are quick to grab appointments meant for Igbo's of south east, and they always claim they're not Igbo's.

Confused lots.

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by emmyyoung688: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2021
Kyase:
balanced ke 6 region. 9 appointments 3 from a single region What's balance here. Anywho congratulations to the appointees
3 probably from South East
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Dikegodspower(m): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2021
For the first time, and for a very long time, southeasterners top the presidential appointment list.
Something is cooking. But political watchers are watching
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Dikegodspower(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

Because they are Igbo don't mean they are from south east
Check well they are from delta state

Delta State us holding south east deputy governor position in CBN as we speak

Abi
I will suggest these people bearing igbo names in the rivers or Delta to change their names forthwith.. since they aid in killing igbo people
Imagine
Lauretta onochie, u go think say she be real igbo, but them no no say na people wey hide under us the suffocate igbo nation

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Safyqueen: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2021
EMEFIELE, CBN GOV., APPOINTS 8 NEW DIRECTORS, ONLY 2 FROM THE NORTH

The newly appointed Directors are:

1. Mr. Osita Nwanisobi;
2. Dr. Blaise Ejibor;
3. Mr. Benjamin Nnadi,
4. Mr. Chibuzor Anthony Efobi,
5. Mrs. Rashidat Jumoke Mungonu,
6. Mrs. Elizabeth Omolara Fasoranti,
7. Dr. Abdulkadir Abdullahi Jibril,
8. Mrs. Amina Habib
Of the 8 appointees, 4 of them are from ‘his area' while to the North and the West, he gave 2 apiece.
However, imagine what the reactions in the media could have been had the CBN governor been a Hausa-Fulani and made six of the eight appointees northerners giving only two slots to the south!
Some id...ts would have abused the northerners, Hausa-Fulani, Muslims and Buhari, in the foulest language, while shouts of 'nepotism', 'Northernization', 'Fulanization', 'Islamization', would have rented the air.
Also, the agitation for the breakup of Nigeria would have been renewed.
What is most annoying is that some worse id...ts will be all over the place here trying to justify these appointments as being done on merits, as if God has endowed only them with the monopoly of merits.
Despite this, however, northerners, as usual, are not complaining.

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by arsenal33: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
The only important post there is HR department ably given to Fulani Muslim. All the rest are noise making job.

Incase you wanna doubt that.... I worked briefly in CBN
na sadness go finish you
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Isobug: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Poiu11:
None. Is yoruba
Mrs Rashidat Jumoke Monguno
Mrs, Elizabeth Omolara Fasoranti

And in case you would want to know, all the Igbo names there are all igboid from either Delta or Rivers not from the core South Eastern states
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by TooMuchStuff: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2021
arsenal33:
na sadness go finish my father n mother

Fixed
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Kingibiza(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Confused lots.
Take your time and read this thing u posted again........ After reading, place your two hands on your head and shout I receive sense now
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Kyase(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

Because they are Igbo don't mean they are from south east
Check well they are from delta state

Delta State us holding south east deputy governor position in CBN as we speak
Okay noted sir
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Kyase(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

Mr. Chibuzo Anthony Efobi is most likely from Delta State.
alright
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Milliozbillz458(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2021
What change does it equate?
garfield1:
Wow,3 are from the south east.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Confused lots.
what are they Lol
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Lovenorth: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Confused lots.
Igbo dislike Nigeria hence should not be given any vital position
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by ma373733(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2021
South East or no south east they're igbos all these divide and rule idiots should shut Thier gutters !! This is 2021 .south east Igbo rubbish doesn't work again!grin

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by ma373733(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Lovenorth:

Igbo dislike Nigeria hence should not be given any vital position
like who cares?grin make Una rule na grin shey Una don tiregrin nonsense and Northern Nigeriagrin

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Confused lots.
Watch it bro. Don't blame south south Ibos by calling them confused lots. They know that they are Ibos yes , and as humans are political animals, they flow with the trend. They never stop u from shinning. They encourage u to do the needful and challenge ur governors and political class to make moves that we support u, u guess are messing up yet u turn back and blame south south
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by southpole: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Confused lots.
Do we have real and fake Igbos? A Hausa or Fulani man from Ilorin is seen by other Hausas and fulanis as one and same. What is wrong with you Igbos?

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by abdulkayus(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
The only important post there is HR department ably given to Fulani Muslim. All the rest are noise making job.

Incase you wanna doubt that.... I worked briefly in CBN

Nothing ever satisfied u guys. U and those that liked ur post are irredeemable bigots

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by techWriter1: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by abdulkayus(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2021
southpole:
Do we have real and fake Igbos? A Hausa or Fulani man from Ilorin is seen by other Hausas and fulanis as one and same. What is wrong with you Igbos?

There is no hausa or fulani from Ilorin or even kwara as a state. The tribes in kwara are at Yoruba who are 80 to 85 percent of the state, then Nupe and barubas.

Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution / Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari / Floods At Isheri-North GRA Estate, Lagos As River Overflows Its Bank (Pics)