Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? (23465 Views)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by descarado: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Space, all I need is to walk away, or space, and then i can think more clearly, sometimes, even in extreme anger, I can still think clearly, and it has helped me to remain composed.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by IamPlato(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
One Fine Milk Loaded Breast is Enough
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by donbachi(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Spain007:

FACE..how abt character?
she's not perfect.

1 Like

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
descarado:

Yeah. If you are sick especially anything that has to do with intense abdominal pain or surgery, nobody will tell you to reduce the way you laugh. It requires lots of energy to do that.
I'm currently awaiting surgery. When I laugh it hurts like hell and I will be seriously panting like somebody who ran marathon

My colleague made me laugh a lot last week and it turned to tears. Las Las na prescribed strong analgesic reduced the pain

Now, if I want to laugh, I use style or put my palm across my mouth to stop it
Never knew. Sometimes we know through experience. My Dr actually advised,,' don't laugh too much" but I never took him serious.

Until you are sick, you will never know that talking, walking, sleeping eg is a serious task to some people.

That one na special case na. Doesn’t count for the majority. I have had a surgery that made it hard to laugh too. Was very tough, considering I laugh too much, but I pulled through.

Good health is underrated. Just what I was telling my friend few days back.

Sorry about the pains. I wish you a successful surgery. smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Used to be weed, but the anger never goes way, it just buids up over time and then boom.

I've learnt that no amount of drugs can make me feel good, my feeling good comes from being extremely calm, being calm is my natural personaliy until i started doing drugs and slowly turned into someone else.

so I've decided to stop doing drugs in other to rediscover myself.

Wish me luck!

3 Likes

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Lastmankc(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
donbachi:
My wife's face...she fine like 10 women.
Who go say him wife no fine?
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by 2rez: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2021

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Ugoikota(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Suya
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by falcon01: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
When am angry the only thing that can calm me down at that moment is 'rap music'.

If not, the anger remain still.

Now over to you

What can calm you down when angry??

Share !!!
I play Heavy metal
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good luck, you can do it.

Omasan862:
Used to be weed, but the anger never goes way, it just buids up over time and then boom.

I've learnt that no amount of drugs can make me feel good, my feeling good comes from being extremely calm, being calm is my natural personaliy until i started doing drugs and slowly turned into someone else.

so I've decided to stop doing drugs in other to rediscover myself.

Wish me luck!
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Snitch24:
Credit alert
Dem no born the anger well

Me too grin. Credit alert always calm me down grin.

Food calms me down too. If there is no food or money, then the best thing is to just leave me alone. Give me space and time to process my feelings. Don’t bring up the topic that made me angry. After the angry phase has passed, then we can talk about it.

But if you give me food and money, I’ll instantly be in a better mood to talk grin
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Juliusmomoh: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Evolutionlove:

The stupidity of most nigerians Is overwhelming. How many times will someone correct you guys about your bad grammar. It Is "I AM" not "AM" Foooools.....

How does what u type put food on my table? ..

Online unemploy teacher
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by The5DME(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Limassol:
How Much space? A moment, Hours,days?
hours.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by nick50(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Few bottles of beer
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Ezeokennaemeka1: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Music �
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by suffering: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
It depends on how badly I want to beat a bagger. Why is the word an insult anyway? It’s particularly aimed at women rather than men. Ehen, if I’m determined to physically knock some sense into an idiot it’s only their inaction which would make me stop. If I’m undecided about it, I can get distracted by the smallest of things.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Kaymaxine(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cold trophy
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by McTobe(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
My Secret I will not spill
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by suffering: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:

That one na special case na. Doesn’t count for the majority. I have had a surgery that made it hard to laugh too. Was very tough, considering I laugh too much, but I pulled through.

Good health is underrated. Just what I was telling my friend few days back.

Sorry about the pains. I wish you a successful surgery. smiley
Did you get the message?
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Killermamba: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What if she's the one that make's you angry?

Him go look him mother in law face or him daughter face
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by FahBuLous: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Credit alert, betting slip winning and JuiceWrld's music...
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
suffering:

Did you get the message?

What message?
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Terrence99: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
2 Cold Budweiser
2 sticks of Edge
2 Fresh Opekes
One king-size bed.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by tradepunter: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bola146:

No, I love reasonable alert grin

I know say all you ladies love the combo sha.... Good digging and alert, either ways
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by neonly: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
When am angry the only thing that can calm me down at that moment is 'rap music'.

Now over to you

Share !!!

Correct benson
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by newdawn2017(f): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Snitch24:
Credit alert
Dem no born the anger well
I swear, of reasonable amount of money & in good currency.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by neighbourhud: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
77star:

If the poundable yam is sent to you, I get mortar

You fit add small egusi o... Pepper and maggi dey ground grin
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Nickymichy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sleep.. infact I get sick when am angry
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Dumte(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
I will just open my vs-code and start coding. In less than 5 minutes sorrowful moment will disappear
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by authority2006(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Now over to you

Share !!!

The fact that everything is temporary, including this life. Why stressing myself then?
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Bngf: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good Sexxx and head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.