Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? (23467 Views)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by kay29000(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
I punch the wall a few times...the pain calms me down.

1 Like

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by kay29000(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Snitch24:
Credit alert
Dem no born the anger well

LMAO
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Iphran6: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Only me can calm myself down
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Music, a hug, soothing voice, eye contacts and willingness of the offending party to have reasonable conversation. I honestly dont like wahala cos if push turns to shove I could hold beyond my own in wahala arena and end up ruining the whole matter.

1 Like

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by helicoptarr: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
A conscious shift in perspective towards the aggressor.

1 Like

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
kay29000:
I punch the wall a few times...the pain calms me down.

This one no well.

1 Like

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by rovher: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Anytime anybody gets me really mad, I just look for a cool spot to relax, light up my weed and listen to Kenny G sax instrumentals, if I see you after like 1 or 2 hours na me go first hail you sef regardless what you did. Weed makes me take things lightly and plan how to place you where you belong. Trust me majority of the time it always works.
Kenny G all the way bro ... Nice ...

1 Like

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Lier ko, tier ni.

Wetin you wan use my name do?

its about that time of the year ... maybe reservations
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Coolgent(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Scent of newly printed dough/money
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Sparklinglyte(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lighting up a kush no matter what the anger don jappa

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by SALTandFIRE: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Snitch24:
Credit alert Dem no born the anger well
You lack moral standards
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Snitch24(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
SALTandFIRE:

You lack moral standards

You lack manner of approaching people
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by MITCHELL96: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
I just fund my online merrybet account and I stake games online..By so doing,I go just focus on my games and na just matter of small time,my mind go just calm down cool

Cool, hope you win your games? because if e cut, na another pain and anger.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Cool, hope you win your games? because if e cut, na another pain and anger.
Men, right now,I dey para undecided. The whole thing just carry cast finish undecided
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by franklingud(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's hard for me to get angry but per adventure I do, this is what calms me down.

"Stupid people express their anger openly, but sensible people are patient and hold it back".

Proverbs 29:11

1 Like

Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Moz22: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nothing I must say
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by noble2faith(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beans and fried plantain.

Even if the anger don reach apex, viewing the combo lasan go evaporate the anger.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Any praise music
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by segudness(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Food
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by kingsceemark(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
donbachi:
My brother...dat face too fine to pinch.

Oga shatap there or upload her pic make we see
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Good luck, you can do it.

Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
Lighting up a kush no matter what the anger don jappa
For the moment, the high fades and those emotions come right back to hit you with the force of a bazooka.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Rhu4xce: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dancehall music for me gives me a chill pill when angry.
To be realistic music is really one way to be calming down...lol
If u no bilivit jez ask the Indians.
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Rhu4xce: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Men, right now,I dey para undecided. The whole thing just carry cast finish undecided

minimum odds of 2 or 3 or max of 5 with good money u wont be affected of in case e carry cast go do d trick. Jez stay focused
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rhu4xce:

minimum odds of 2 or 3 or max of 5 with good money u wont be affected of in case e carry cast go do d trick. Jez stay focused
If to say the money dey,day one for be Small challenge na...But since the money no cor dey so, that's why guyman gats pursue dem with wetin dey him possession na..
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
No
millionboi:
are you married?
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Snitch24(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
SALTandFIRE:

You lack moral standards

Ode
Mu²
Oponu
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Money, my dear. Credit alert.

Send aza
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Myhusband(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
my mom's voice, if I'm angry if she said it is OK then it is OK
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by millionboi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nuttella:
No
I like you to be my friend
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by Oracleforce: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
As long as Buhari is the president of this country...I can never be angry
Re: What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? by cutedharmee: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
When I'm angry I listen to Ilaje muzik and my nerve calms...ma love for dem is second to none.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.