Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision (72459 Views)

Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by frankmoney(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Messi fans don rush enter thread think say Na about the number 7 shirt he gave to Cristiano

4 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by naptu2: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
How many people will read the story and how many will simply react to the headline? grin

3 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Kindledlight(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
OP
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Ayo2004: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cavani knew if he did not gree,Man Utd fans would have put his head on a pike grin
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by uthlaw: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
puremaker7:
If you like sad, the original goat don collect him number back.
The other fake goat don collect basketballer number for PSG
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by ChasinGood(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Man,learn to read first na.
It's a covid stuff bout red list nations no carry your hate for ororo put for this matter.
witworth:
See how one useless club dey do their star last season anyhow just because of one fading superstar now...
What a wrong place to be.

2 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by uthlaw: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
puremaker7:
just tell all other manutd players to get enough penalties b4 u start blaming them they are not helping him!
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Teejay13(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by PAWG(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Is it United’s decision or the FA?

Let’s not get sentimental here

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Codes151(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Stop reading fake news from blogs. This news is 100% fake

3 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Lilpen3758: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Learn how to trade the Forex Market as an expert in just four weeks of our intense and vast introduction and study of Forex trading ��......

Free lectures would commence soon, join as soon as possible to grab this great opportunity for financial freedom �

https:///LqwXjyjOujVBCVSSB2DZtN
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by freshalien: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
KiNg0G:

What do you know about good?

SLAVERY mentality u got there.... company I work for, can't tell me not to visit my village during festive period.

So that you can go to your village and bring corona to share at the company right?
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Bachelorette: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
chiiraq802:

Na him opt to change number... Man utd can't force him to change jersey number.
Edi no be small player oooo.... Edi na big meat.
I just love the manchi... em no get time.
And the news is legit. Man utd declined Uruguay's request to release him. I'm sure he was really upset. The guy love him country die. lols

The way you love Nigeria die grin

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by SmartMen: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Bloggers werey, I feel say they wanted saying he's sad over Manchester United allowing Ronaldo to oppress him lol
me too grin
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
frankmoney:
Messi fans don rush enter thread think say Na about the number 7 shirt he gave to Cristiano

Normal Levels na! grin

2 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by jacoik(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Bloggers werey, I feel say they wanted saying he's sad over Manchester United allowing Ronaldo to oppress him lol
I swear bro. If to say na wetin e contain walahi I for no open it sef

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by ilovebole(f): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why na? Are they mad?

Still Paying a 100% for your Jumia orders when a voucher is available? � USE '' BRFSTYLER'' to get 10% off all your orders....
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by GloryGloryRufus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Cavani will be on his way out of ManU at the end of this season cos he would he seriously benched and he wouldn't be happy with the Coach.

This I have seen.
Man united do not need him beyond this season as well. So your statement is not a threat at all.

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
They just dey frustrate this guy left right and center

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by 1TripleC: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Abi him de para say Ronaldo collect him no7 shirt back undecided.
that was what you expected when you saw the headline,,you were disappointed right

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Abi him de para say Ronaldo collect him no7 shirt back undecided.

maybe not, but coupled with this one, ah it's been not so nice for him

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by 77star: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
puremaker7:
Ah GOD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by KiNg0G: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
freshalien:

So that you can go to your village and bring corona to share at the company right?
same company just employed someone new from the main village with high spread of corona (ronaldo.. italy)

foolish boy, who do you and the company wants to deceive
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by echesilver: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
KiNg0G:

SLAVERY mentality u got there.... company I work for, can't tell me not to visit my village during festive period.

Not when you travelling to the village posses a certain risk for them. U can now choose between the company or the village
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Vickkybones(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.

UBA bank.
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by arsenal33: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Used and dumped
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by sevenhundred(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
KiNg0G:

look at you! In as much you are receiving salaries you must take instructions or you stay in your village, nobody force you to work!!!
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by KiNg0G: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
echesilver:

Not when you travelling to the village posses a certain risk for them. U can now choose between the company or the village
same company just employed someone new from the main village with high risk....who are you and the village trying to deceive.

(cr7 n italy)
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by KiNg0G: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
sevenhundred:
look at you! In as much you are receiving salaries you must take instructions or you stay in your village, nobody force you to work!!!

you are a mumu man.

pure definition of SLAVERY mentality.

so because I work for the company....if the manager instructs me to sûck hîs dick, I should comply.

typical black man mentality.... they chose money over common Sense.
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by luizpippo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
It would be better wickedness he ends up not starting or even playing at all against Newcastle next weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final / TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.