Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision (72463 Views)

Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by AquaUranus(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
El Matador
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Insectkiller: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Very ridiculous Cavani and Manchester utd.

How can you relegate a Cavani, collect his shirt and give to another man??

Chai!
Ronaldo, see wetin you caused..

CR7 nah g.o.a.t!

grin
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by witworth(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
ChasinGood:
Man,learn to read first na.
It's a covid stuff bout red list nations no carry your hate for ororo put for this matter.
e be like say na this year covid start. U dis Useless boy
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by ChasinGood(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Take your L and go sit at the rear you dogshit. Get off my mention too.
witworth:
e be like say na this year covid start. U dis Useless boy
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by Bamzyriches451: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pele
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by offiahvictor(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
so sorry ... just that player pass player
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by freshalien: 5:10am On Sep 05, 2021
KiNg0G:
same company just employed someone new from the main village with high spread of corona (ronaldo.. italy)

foolish boy, who do you and the company wants to deceive

Yes and they would not carry out a Covid-19 test on him before allowing to train with the squad, right? You think you have sense but I can assure you, you have nothing but saw dust in your head.
Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by KiNg0G: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2021
freshalien:

Yes and they would not carry out a Covid-19 test on him before allowing to train with the squad, right? You think you have sense but I can assure you, you have nothing but saw dust in your head.

So why won't do players allowed to go play for their villages, when they come back... covid 19 test should be conducted?.

You got no sense at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final / TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.