Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen (1208 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos / Unknown Gunmen Killed After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers In Rivers.Graphic Pics / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2021
A group of unknown Gunmen whose mission is to kill anybody who wears Nigeria Military Uniform in Biafra land has surfaced.

Here is the video of when they were killing some military men in Biafra land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxAaHItvku4

Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by adefitim(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Death everyday
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
adefitim:
Death everyday

That is the kind of world we are born into now so we have to live to survive
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by Blackman7: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Miscreants

Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by omobayi918: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
sad
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by effido666: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Menhhh......I watched dat video......those Biafran guys were mean ......very wosky guys.......they weren't joking cool
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by emmanuelbrown26: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ahhhhhhhhhh, this is not right.
Killing and killing in naija is the order of the day, all thanks to the lifeless one
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by Iykoto86(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2021
Blackman7:
Miscreants
They don't have my love though,but on a second thought ,who cares? It was never like this with my Igbo brothers until this Fulani's started their land grabbing moves . I still believe that the so called bandit's (Fulani terrorists) are worse than this guys.Now we are left with one question, why do you hate Igbo's this much?
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by big7: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2021
From what I heard from that vid. The narrative that this guys are killing them brothers in uniform seem to be defeated
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2021
One day Nigeria will definitely will be gone into the oblivion. This is not the Nigeria we dreamed of. This is another Nigeria, different from our dream
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2021
Iykoto86:
They don't have my love though,but on a second thought ,who cares? It was never like this with my Igbo brothers until this Fulani's started their land grabbing moves . I still believe that the so called bandit's (Fulani terrorists) are worse than this guys.Now we are left with one question, why do you hate Igbo's this much?

But they shouldn't have resulted into killing of military men who are serving the country

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, this is not right.
Killing and killing in naija is the order of the day, all thanks to the lifeless one

We are to blame. At least we should learn from this come 2023. We should all try to avoid APC & PDP when the time to choose the leaders has come
Re: We Are Biafra Motherland Warrior Says Unknown Gunmen by Iykoto86(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gregorian2020:

But they shouldn't have resulted into killing of military men who are serving the country
that one dey sha

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him / Full Video Of The Bandit Attack On A Church In Owo Ondo State(watch) / The Monsters Lagos State Gvmnt Deployed To Harass Commuters Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.