Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,412 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him (1204 Views)

BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother / Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister / "Soldier, Arinze Chukwu Agidi Killed By Team Member" - Friend Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by Kingosytex(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Renowned International Fraudster, Ramon Abass, otherwise known as Hushpuppi, turned a new age yesterday, and his friends, fans and well-wishers celebrated the imprisoned man on social media.

Most notable amongst the birthday wishes was that of his friend, OfficialPac who was arrested with him during the Dubai Police Raid in 2020.

OfficialPac has since been cleared of all charges and set free but he still shows loyalty to his old jailed friend, Hushpuppi.

On Hushpuppi’s 39th birthday, he took to his Instagram page to write ;

Flying without wings”, a reality never amplified. Flying without wings, the truth about life that wasn’t mentioned to us as children. Flying without wings, a “timely” immolation by two to fetter and nurture ordinary souls into brotherhood. Flying without wings is love without restraint. Flying without wings is how we rose from the dusty streets of Ogunyomi to high path of prosperity of Versace Palazzo in Dubai. Flying without wings is what you did when you told me success is lonely at the top and that I deserve a seat there that I should come join you. It is your birthday today @Hushpuppi (Ramon), it hurts me so much that for reasons beyond the understanding of the judgemental lots you are not celebrating it out here. Flying without wings is the story of how Ramon made me, an ordinary child locked away from opportunities, haunted by the rear and classlessness of my background, it is the truth of how Ramon brought me relevance, it is how I will stand by him till death. Happy birthday to you best friend, okunrin meta ati abo ijaya gbogbo gbo, even in the hollow, your light still shine.

https://cute9ja.com/ill-stand-by-you-till-de-ath-hushpuppis-friend-writes-as-he-celebrates-him-on-his-39th-birthday/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by Kingosytex(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
That's the highest level of friendship, no matter what happens to you in life, there is someone who will never leave you in any condition.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by SSIPON(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kingosytex:
That's the highest level of friendship, no matter what happens to you in life, there is someone who will never leave you in any condition.

Which kind of yeye friendship is that

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by Totilopussylick(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hushpuppie matter almost forgotten undecided.
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by Totilopussylick(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kingosytex:
the last I checked, friends need is a friend indeed undecided
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by mariahAngel(f): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Okunrin meta ati abo nikan ni?
Mefa ati abo to kun nko?
undecided
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
undecided
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by Osobi32(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
A true friend indeed....... bless up man
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by Karemarealty288(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Carry placard to court room in solidarity....I swear you will bring him out.. afterall America is a free nation

Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by bigpicture001: 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kingosytex:

Am sure that person is never a woman!
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by BigYash: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2021
SSIPON:

Which kind of yeye friendship is that
Mr Saint..
His doings were bad,but it doesn't mean his frds should abandon him. If na you,I know say you don leave am,even if he helped u before..
Frd dey inside frds my guy.. If u no dey problem, you won't know who your real frds are..

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by elonmuskbaby: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
friendship of criminals

As he don expose himself, oyinbo go soon put eye on am begin torchlight am.una no fit get sense

Na wetin Ramon do till he find himself for oyinbo trap, this one dey repeat the same thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by DoctorDree(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Loyalty!!!
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by Mayng01(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
He means to hell
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by SATANlST: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
this guy wll regret ths writeup

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by Aganju849: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Idiotic rant
Re: I’ll Stand By You Till Death” – Hushpuppi’s Friend Writes, As He Celebrates Him by muller101(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Useless friend. Very useless friend. What a useless friend.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Happening Right Now At Maryland, Lagos. Please Stay Safe Out There / Why Do Northerners Do This? / Chinese Man Who Killed Nigerian Girlfriend Discloses Motive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.