Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million (8555 Views)

Customs Intercepts Combat-ready Drone, Military Hardware At MMIA (pic) / Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
femlad97:
u are a typical example of human being according to siwon
You can never be satisfied....if custom no catch anyone u go complain...if dem catch u go still complain
na d reason why nigeria no fit better b dis....even if nigeria split in as much its is people from this current zoo nation oduduwa/brafra/ anycountry no fit better
So sometimes mr man learn to ignore rather than hate
I suggest you read my comment again, before masturbating over it... .
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
mytime24:
they're using north borders
okay the Nigeria custom don't operate on our Nothern borthers??
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by femlad97(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Grgton:
I suggest you read my comment again, before masturbating over it... .
yeah congratulations....i have read it all through but its still look more stupid than buhari statements....i see masturbate seems familiar in your family.....don't Try again abeg....i dey bite
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
femlad97:
yeah congratulations....i have read it all through but its still look more stupid than buhari statements....i see masturbate seems familiar in your family.....don't Try again abeg....i dey bite
fuvk off!! For the record, I did not even remember mentioning your name on my comment above! .. your low IQ is so so tiring
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by femlad97(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Grgton:
fuvk off!! For the record, I don't even remember mentioning your name on my comment above! ..
its seem you are destined for this eternity curse... but i dey pity ur people...
See never in ur life tell me to fu*k off...i no wan bite u no tempt me
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
femlad97:
its seem you are destined for this eternity curse... but i dey pity ur people...
See never in ur life tell me to fu*k off...i no wan bite u no tempt me
then next time you should mind your business!! Not every comment you should quote! !
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by LMS1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
Guy guy-ING guy..
Whatever happens to the ones they've been seizing from inception
bro which kind bear youvdey drink?
sachets one Abi Plastic one? grin !
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Crossroad1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
LMS1:
bro which kind bear youvdey drink?
sachets one Abi Plastic one? grin !
pelebe.. Captain Jack, wazo
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Ole gbe, ole gba.

If you know, you know.
haha naija our con3 ..
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jostoman:
they should leave people that are bringing food because people are hungry
my concern is, they should go to the north!! That is where their attention r highly needed
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:
Northerners preventing trade and commerce by Southerners. Meanwhile, Northern borders are open.

Are those siezed contraband?
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Terrence99: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Are those siezed contraband?

Fulanis can bring in cattle from Niger and Mali but you can't bring in rice from Benin republic. Does that even make sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Fulanis can bring in cattle from Niger and? Mali but you can't bring in rice from Benin republic. Does that even make sense?
too much sense de worry you ... Haha
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by dalass(f): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Zico5:
Deluded people. You can only hear this kind of news in the south while the north is free for all in smuggling. How many times have u heard that custom seize rice or any good in the North? But they will continue to flex their muscles in the south. May God help us, this economy is not good at all for everyone.

Imagine, can they do such in the North?

Food items are so expensive yet they call common rice contraband! kiss
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by dalass(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Fulanis can bring in cattle from Niger and Mali but you can't bring in rice from Benin republic. Does that even make sense?

Question is, do they have common sense at all?

Dumbos
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Sleekfingers: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

Rice from benin republic are contrabands.....

It doesn't make any sense......the north's borders are extremely porous.....as a matter of fact, their borders is kinda difficult to manage and monitor.....that's why we need to keep hammering on it.......but these governments ain't ready to do jack......

Southern borders are easy to manage and monitor.....
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

It doesn't make any sense......the north's borders are extremely porous.....as a matter of fact, their borders is kinda difficult to manage and monitor.....that's why we need to keep hammering on it.......but these governments ain't ready to do jack......

why would you say a nations borther is difficult to manage If then American borther would be an expressway for migrats and other vices..

How is the northern borther so difficult?? We have the defense headquarters there. .. I think they are More Interested in security the south, while that of the north remains political or whatever reason best known to them
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Sleekfingers: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Grgton:
why would you say a nations borther is difficult to manage If then American borther would be an expressway for migrats and other vices..

How is the northern borther so difficult?? We have the defense headquarters there. .. I think they are More Interested in security the south, while that of the north remains political or whatever reason best known to them

Have you been to borno, katsina, sokoto, jigawa , yobe, adamawa and taraba? I have been to those states I mentioned.....the borders there is difficult manage..... especially borno state....

If the so called united states are still battling with illegal migrants.....despite their border patrol......
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Herdeybayo1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Is clothes, Shoes, Rice and Bags are also contract-band?
Yoruba Wake up
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by Terrence99: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

What makes rice contraband? Law. Who made this law? The person from the same tribe as those who bring cows in.
While the borders remain closed, fulanis were given authorisation by the fulani Head of Customs to import goods through the closed borders. If you wish to argue this, I have proof.
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by bizzibodi(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
When are they ever going to intercept contraband & ammunitions in the northern borders?
Re: Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million by nedekid: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Did not read this crap!
Wake me up when they seize or intercept arms, contraband etc comming in for fulani bandits, heardsmen and Boko Haram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution / Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan / Anambra Governorship Election: PPA Campaign Flag-Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.