Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up (2653 Views)

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Two Pretty Girls In My Church Are Having Crush On Me: How Can I Bleep Them / Video: Two Pretty Ladies Fight Naked In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up by moregist4you202: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
One thing about Alcohol and other substances (marijuana, Tobacco, codeine, etc) that alters a person’s mood is how fast it reacts some minutes after taking it. Just as in the case of these two ladies.

Generally drinking and partying is not a bad thing, it helps reduce stress and make you mentally stable, but drinking till you get drunk is a very dangerous and big problem especially for women.

At that point where you are soba and not cautious of your environment you become very vulnerable to attacks and rape. Some of the cases of rape started from this. And the pictures of these ladies say it all.

According to reports, two of the ladies in the Photos below Went for a Party, got carried away, and Ended Up waking up in the Toilet, without knowing how they both got there.

PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/after-getting-high-on-drugs-and-alcohol-see-how-these-two-pretty-ladies-ended-up/
TOKTOK9JA

Re: After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up by Succex1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na highness be DAT abi na slay queen pose.��

(1) (Reply)

At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? / As I Was Smashing One Girl / I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.