Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice (675 Views)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I want to invest money on binance, But the problem is dat I am a novice , I know nothing about crypto trading. Pls help me. God bless u all
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by learnine: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Zero seven zero six four eight three seven nine four three, chat me up
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=learnine post=105482204]Zero seven zero six four eight three seven nine four three, chat me up[/quote

Alright bro
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by OGWILLS123: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bro honestly I will advice you to start with forex sad.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Bro honestly I will advice you to
start with forex sad.

Y bro
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by OGWILLS123: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Y bro
Because it's much easier than cypto trading.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Uzomacharles: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
YouTube is there for you
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Because it's much easier than cypto trading.

Is it safe and profitable
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by criuze(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Learnn technical analysis and your good to go
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Ynix(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Good day nairalanders, I want to invest money on binance, But the problem is dat I am a novice , I know nothing about crypto trading. Pls help me. God bless u all
don't try forex oh, you will Lana

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:
Learnn technical analysis and your good to go

How do I learn it bro
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ynix:
don't try forex oh, you will Lana

How bro
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by criuze(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:

How do I learn it bro

Simpe but not simple

Download mt4 demo

Add 20 and 200 moving average

On the chart

Trade when 20 cross 200

Add RSI or stochastic to determine market direction

Practise and get perfect in and with time

You can search for other strategies

If you understand that , it's the mechanism you'll use on virtually am traceable markets including crypto, indices am if there

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:

Smoke but not simple

Download mt4 demo

Add 20 and 200 moving average

On the chart

Trade when 20 cross 200

Add RSI or stochastic to determine market direction

Practise and get perfect in and with time

You can search for other strategies

If you understand that , it's the mechanism you'll use on virtually am traceable markets including crypto, indices am if there

Wia can I download mt4 bro
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by OGWILLS123: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Is it safe and profitable

First bolded: No, no investment is safe.
If you know what you are doing yes it's safe.

Second bolded: It is, if you know what you are doing.

And secondly, for ex have a better leverage, unlike
crypto where you need a huge capital before you make
any reasonable profit.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by criuze(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Play store

Meta trader 4 or 5
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:

Play store

Meta trader 4 or 5

Thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by criuze(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:

You can't still download iq options

From play store it has a demo account for safe practice
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by criuze(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Thanks bro

Welcome relax and learn well it be your source of livelihood if you trade with discipline
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:

Welcome relax and learn well it be your source of livelihood if you trade with discipline

Am so grateful for dis.God bless
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by criuze(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Am so grateful for dis.God bless

Be free to ask me any questions I'll help you with my honest capacity

Before trade always remember your

Lot size 0.03

Stop loss 10 or twenty pips

Don't over hold trade positions there market may still take it back or even incure you loses

Closes unprofitable trade
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Legendrysailor(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:

Be free to ask me any questions I'll hello you with my honest capacity

Before trade always remember your

Lot size 0.03

Stop loss 10 or twenty pips

Don't over hold trade positions there market may still take it back or even incure you loses

Closes unprofitable trade

Alright bro thanks
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Ynix(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:

How bro
Forex can't be learned in a rush like cryptocurrency
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by Ynix(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Legendrysailor:
chat me up on 08089456258 I have a new gist for you
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Learn How To Trade On Binance.he Is A Novice by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Update

(1) (Reply)

A Minimum Of 100 Million Naira Monthly Turnover To Be Eligible For A Loan In GTB / How To Make Paint-a Step By Step Guide / Human Hair Business/dropshipping Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.