Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) (2551 Views)

Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / Do You Know The Southern Government Can Ban Nigeria Military From The Region / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Royal Dutch Shell owns virtually all of Nigeria's oil. Not the NNPC. Those idiots only exist to collect royalties from Shell.

And how did Royal Dutch Shell Company end up owning Nigeria's oil?

Let me allow you niggers digest and ponder on the question and I will post answers later on.

Its not BRITAIN as they love to blame but this man below who so happens to be a heir of the powerful Rothschild dynasty, a Banker, British intelligence officer with MI5 and a major security and diplomatic advisor to the British govt.

His name is Nathaniel Mayer Victor Rothschild, 3rd Baron Rothschild GBE, GM, FRS (31 October 1910 – 20 March 1990).

He was a British banker, scientist, intelligence officer during World War II, and later a senior executive with Royal Dutch Shell and N M Rothschild & Sons, and an advisor to the Edward Heath and Margaret Thatcher governments of the UK. He was a member of the prominent Rothschild family.

You can not talk of the state of Israel today without the Rothschild.

This family are the uncrowned Kings of Jews .

So we see a highly placed, extremely rich and politically connected Rothschild who so happens to own Royal Dutch Shell (the major beneficial of the civil war) and who had access and enough influence on the British govt foreign policy.

What are the odds that this man got the British govt to side the federal forces and not your Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by Sufferingboy(f): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BiafraInc: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:
Royal Dutch Shell owns virtually all of Nigeria's oil. Not the NNPC. Those idiots only exist to collect royalties from Shell.

Let me allow you niggers digest and ponder on the question and I will post answers later on.
It happened because they found slowpoke nature in the fulanis whom they handed over your Liegeria to and are backing them up with arms to hold all you zombies down as they continue to milk you dry.

11 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:

I am with you. Ride on.
Ignorant Black semi humans caged in Nigeria are the dumbest of all black species I have ever seen.
Most of them even think that they are independent.
Lol @ Slaves that don't know that they are slaves

7 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by aribisala0(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:

You have made an assertion thus projecting yourself as knowedgeable

What is the basis of your claim that
Royal Dutch Shell owns virtually all of Nigeria's oil.

Do you have evidence for this?

4 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by adefitim(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Another question for the genus
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
aribisala0:

Not necessarily literally, but to a great percentage.
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Marcus Samuel, 1st Viscount Bearsted, founder of the Shell Transport and Trading Company, which would become part of the oil giant Royal Dutch Shell after teaming up with the Rothschilds.

Marcus Samuel, just like the Rothschild is Jewish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
By 1960's. Shell had become fully owned by the Rothschild dynasty.

And the geezer below, Jacob Rothschild was calling the shots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by aribisala0(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:

Not necessarily literally, but to a great percentage.
Do you have any data? Any evidence?

Or is this inspired by eba overdose

I suggest you sleep it off
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Also very much in the picture was also this geezer; Nathaniel Mayer Victor Rothschild, 3rd Baron Rothschild GBE, GM, FRS (31 October 1910 – 20 March 1990).

He was a British banker, scientist, intelligence officer during World War II, and later a senior executive with Royal Dutch Shell and N M Rothschild & Sons, and an advisor to the Edward Heath and Margaret Thatcher governments of the UK. He was a member of the prominent Rothschild family.

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lets concentrate on Nathan who so happens to have had extensive links and power connections within the British political and intelligence circles.

This same Nathan was the one who plotted the Igbo Marxist Coup of 1966 towards ensuring a powerful central govt.

A central govt, as it turns out, allows for the likes of Nathan to have their way into the affairs of any Nation.
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
aribisala0:
Do you have any data? Any evidence?

Or is this inspired by eba overdose

I suggest you sleep it off
And the Muslim has gone aggressive.
Well, Ciao
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
aribisala0:

My friend, Shell played a key role in instigating Igbo greediness to control the newly discovered oil wells in the Niger Delta.

Combined with the inevitable creation of the Calabar-Ogoja-Rivers out of Old Eastern Region, the Igbos not wanting to lose out staged a Marxist coup to usher in a central govt.

What are the odds that a highly placed, stinkingly rich, MI5 affiliated Jewish banker will not exploit the Igbo greed to his own advantage?
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:

My friend, Shell played a key role in instigating Igbo greediness to control the newly discovered oil wells in the Niger Delta.

Combined with the inevitable creation of the Calabar-Ogoja-Rivers out of Old Eastern Region, the Igbos not wanting to lose out staged a Marxist coup to usher in a central govt.

What are the odds that a highly placed, stinkingly rich, MI5 affiliated Jewish banker will not exploit the Igbo greed to his own advantage?
And who is now exploiting the 97% revenue from the oil that is no longer in Igbo custody to their advantage?
I need answers please
You people don't know your problem, do you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:

And who is now exploiting the 97% revenue from the oil that is no longer in Igbo custody to their advantage?
I need answers please
You people don't know your problem, do you?

The oil wells still remain Shell's.

They just outsourced it to others and collect as much royalty (if not more) than the FG.

All thanks to your greed.
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:

The oil wells still remain Shell's.

They just outsourced it to others and collect as much royalty (if not more) than the FG.

All thanks to your greed.
Let me get this straight, how did the Shell manage to take full control after Ndigbo lost the war?
Was there any military squad flying shells flag during the war?
My dear the biggest fools are those from the so called oil producing places. Accept your defeat. Accept that your people are not smart at all.
Now you know that it wasn't Ndigbo that lost the war

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
The Rothschild love wars.

Their entire banking empire, that now owns virtually all Central banks other than that of Iran, North Korea and Syria was built on loaning money to both warring parties.

The foolish Marxists that did the 1966 did not even pause to think of the repercussions of what they intended to do but Nathan knew very well that a war was surely on the horizon.

With a war now in place, Nathan was able to use his position in MI5 to advise the British Govt to offer the Federal side a lend-lease agreement on outdated excess WW2 weapons and arms.

There are even insinuations that the war would have ended within a few months if not for same MI5 providing intel of Nigerian troop movements to the Rebel forces towards prolonging the conflict and getting Nigeria deeper in debt to the Rothschild.

1 Like

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

Let me get this straight, how did the Shell manage to take full control after Ndigbo lost the war?
Was there any military flying shells flag?
My dear the biggest fools are those from the so called oil producing places. Accept your defeat. Accept that your people are not smart at all.
Now you know that it wasn't Ndigbo that lost the war
[/s]

Well if you idiots hadn't staged that coup and declared decree 34 which abolished regional assembly how on earth will the Rothschild have had an easy footing to control the oil?

Your foolishness led us to war and a tyrannical central govt which the likes of Rothschild love to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
From Wikipedia article...

Throughout Rothschild's life, he was a valued adviser on intelligence and science to both Conservative and Labour Governments.

So next time you guys shout ''BRITAIN' COST US THE WAR'', know that the British Govt has been taking advise from this guy since WW2!

2 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:
The Rothschild love wars.

Their entire banking empire, that now owns virtually all Central banks other than that of Iran, North Korea and Syria was built on loaning money to both warring parties.

The foolish Marxists that did the 1966 did not even pause to think of the repercussions of what they intended to do but Nathan knew very well that a war was surely on the horizon.

With a war now in place, Nathan was able to use his position in MI5 to advise the British Govt to offer the Federal side a lend-lease agreement on outdated excess WW2 weapons and arms.

There are even insinuations that the war would have ended within a few months if not for same MI5 providing intel of Nigerian troop movements towards prolonging the conflict and getting Nigeria deeper in debt to the Rothschild.

I see no reason why you arbitrary put Ndigbo into your lamentations.
You said that you want to win Ndigbo.
You made deals.
They helped you win.
So what do you want now after realising that you, your land and people were forever enslaved in the deals you made in 1966?
What you want is the stubborn Ndigbo to charge head on and liberate you but I will tell you the answer "NO"
The only one foolish to challenge laid out deals at the expense of his own people (NNAMDI KANU) is nearly out of the picture. Now what your people have to wait for is the next Gate keeper because Fulani is going down soon.
I/we know where you are driving at.
Just know that you are wasting time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:

You made deals.
They helped you win.
So what do you want now after realising that you, your land and people were forever enslaved in the deals you made in 1966?
What you want is the stubborn Ndigbo to charge head on and liberate you but I will tell you the answer "NO"
The only one foolish to challenge laid out deals at the expense of his own people (NNAMDI KANU) is nearly out of the picture. Now what your people have to wait for is the next Gate keeper because Fulani is going down soon.

Look here, by staging the coup and abolishing regional governance in place of an Igbo Military central dictatorship, you handed the blue prints of the present day Nigeria to the Fulanis on a platter of gold.

The Fulani, as I have always said can not believe his luck.

The Yaribanza and your Congo Judases are the ones who made the Fulani powerful through your combined stupidity and greed.

4 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Well if you idiots hadn't staged that coup and declared decree 34 which abolished regional assembly how on earth will the Rothschild have had an easy footing to control the oil?

Your foolishness led us to war and a tyrannical central govt which the likes of Rothschild love to deal with.

The person that sold all of you out was Adaka Boro in 1965. The entire oil producing parts were already sold out, just awaiting finalising. Which is cementing the nation as one.
Knowing all these, the gallant revolutionaries have no option but to sack those that are aware of the deal. The only mistake was allowing Ironsi that doesn't understand the game take charge.
That was why Israel was the first to arm Nigeria in 1966.
Just accept the bitter truth, your people are inconsequential in the game.

10 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:

You made deals.
They helped you win.

And also, your romance with Zionism today is a precursor to another round of Igbo foolishness on the behest of their Zionist masters.

GET SENSE AND STOP WORSHIPING JUDAS.
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

The person that sold all of you out was Adaka Boro in 1965. The entire oil producing parts were already sold out, just awaiting finalising. Which is cementing the nation as one.
Knowing all these, the gallant revolutionaries have no option but to sack those that are aware of the deal. The only mistake was allowing Ironsi that doesn't understand the game take charge.
That was why Israel was the first to arm Nigeria in 1966.
Just accept the bitter truth, your people are inconsequential in the game.
[/s]
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:

Look here, by staging the coup and abolishing regional governance in place of an Igbo Military central dictatorship, you handed the blue prints of the present day Nigeria to the Fulanis on a platter of gold.

The Fulani, as I have always said can not believe his luck.

The Yaribanza and your Congo Judases are the ones who made the Fulani powerful through your combined stupidity and greed.

Who left the conference they sent him as the SUG president of UNN to discuss politics and ways to push out Ndigbo with Ahmadu Bello?
Was it not Adaka Boro the ignorant man that thought that somehow he will bypass those that call the shots.
Adaka Boro was outsmarted, just accept it.
What you people are in now, is the fate you deserve and it will never change

5 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:

And also, your romance with Zionism today is a precursor to another round of Igbo foolishness on the behest of their Zionist masters.

GET SENSE AND STOP WORSHIPING JUDAS.
Those that are romancing with Zionism know exactly what they are doing.
They understand the dynamics and chose to become the predators God created them to be instead of conditioning themselves as preys.
In all of it, Ndigbo won't be at the receiving end, that's why they have vowed to never leave any behind.
As for you guys, just accept your fate. You people were designed for others benefit

3 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:

Those that are romancing with Zionism know exactly what they are doing.
They understand the dynamics and chose to become the predators God created them to be instead of conditioning themselves as preys.
In all of it, Ndigbo won't be at the receiving end that's why they have vowed to never leave any behind.
As for you guys, just accept your fate. You people were designed for others benefit

See why I keep saying you guys should stop claiming victimhood?

See why I tell you guys to stop encroaching into Niger Delta for your Zionist ambitions?

See why I keep saying you Igbos will team up with same Fulanis to keep Nigeria one?

Bloody hypocrite slaves claiming superior.

You will know your place again in the scheme of things.
Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by APCHaram: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

Who left the conference they sent him as the SUG president of UNN to discuss politics and ways to push out Ndigbo with Ahmadu Bello?
Was it not Adaka Boro the ignorant man that thought that somehow he will bypass those that call the shots.
Adaka Boro was outsmarted, just accept it.
What you people are in now, is the fate you deserve and it will never change
[/s]

We are talking of how one Jewish bankster in London instigated you Okoros to foolishness, got paid handsomely from your ass whipping and didn't flinch even when 3 million Igbos were massacred.

You are irreedemable.

Face the truth and know that you were used to advance Jewish bankster interest in Nigeria.

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:

See why I keep saying you guys should stop claiming victimhood?

See why I tell you guys to stop encroaching into Niger Delta for your Zionist ambitions?

See why I keep saying you Igbos will team up with same Fulanis to keep Nigeria one?

Bloody hypocrite slaves claiming superior.

You will know your place again in the scheme of things.
Ndigbo are still the only blacks challenging the status quo and physically working for real freedom.
As for you lots, it takes a little to buy your reasoning because your laid out laws and customs make it simple.
As for teaming with the Fulani.. That is not possible for now.
As for you guys.. Nobody wants you in any zionist thing. Nobody actually cares whether you exist. You lack the ability of fore sight. Those that matter are those that share history with Ndigbo (Ibibio, Efik, Ekoi Etc).
So just stop wasting your time.
If you people worth anything, you wouldn't have made the deal with Ahmadu Bello

@emboldened, we are always the determinant factor in the game.

7 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by BKayy: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

We are talking of how one Jewish bankster in London instigated you Okoros to foolishness, got paid handsomely from your ass whipping and didn't flinch even when 3 million Igbos were massacred.

You are irreedemable.

Face the truth and know that you were used to advance Jewish bankster interest in Nigeria.
And who is suffering today?
Just look at Ibadan and Yenegoa

3 Likes

Re: The Jew who instigated the Nigerian Civil war (Mods can ban their father) by Buckeyemedia1: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:

I am with you. Ride on.
Ignorant Black semi humans caged in Nigeria are the dumbest of all black species I have ever seen.
Most of them even think that they are independent.
Lol @ Slaves that don't know that they are slaves
Peasant quite obvious you have nothing, are you indirectly accepting the fact that your father is a slave? Because don’t quite understand what you are wailing about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Muslim World So Poor? / Between David Hundeyin And Adamu Garba On DW TV As They Defend Obi And Tinubu / "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.