Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

"You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare (2559 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku / Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Lose To Buhari In Court – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by wwwihy: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
"You're waiting for February 2023 when Peter Obi will lose and you'd come and laugh at me...."

P-Square alerts Nigerians

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1606330784893337601

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by wwwihy: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Reality after Disgraceful outing in Rivers State and South South

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Obi isn't contesting, so how will he lose

The loser title is reserved for the drug dealer

Atiku is coming

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by PrinceOfLagos: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Stop posting rubbish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
BATstards are going haywire.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
So it has gotten to the point of posting doctored videos? Omo! BATstards are running mad finally grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Okoroawusa: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yes we are
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Superwave16320: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
We're you talking to the fool below

PrinceOfLagos:
Stop posting rubbish

Ogbuefi2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/7494201/hanging-atikus-poster-front-emir Tinubu's northern votes in the mud

1 Like

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by femisplash: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eyes don dey open. He said "when Obi will lose". PH rally shock am. Lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Lalar27: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Reality is already facing the guy he knows he have bleeped up
Let him wait till TINUBU becomes president next year and see how all the property he have in Lekki will all be seized plus wife and children oooo jagaban will show him hell
He will be barnised from Lagos and sent to wartorn Biafraland as purnisment

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by jmoore(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
APC urchins have damaged brains in their skulls. That mumu Ayekotoko and his tia tia brain.

The number of people supporting Tinubu are the number of mentally deranged people we have in Nigeria.

One criteria to support BAT is to remove your brain.

3 Likes

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by ganisucks(f): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
BATstards are going haywire.

The ANAP poll has thrown most of them into depression. Even Sanwo-Olu has started to beg for votes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-dont-fail-tinubu-sanwo-olu-tells-apc-leaders-in-lagos-west/

5 Likes

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by ganisucks(f): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lalar27:
Let him wait till TINUBU becomes president next year and see how all the property he have in Lekki will all be seized plus wife and children oooo jagaban will show him hell

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-dont-fail-tinubu-sanwo-olu-tells-apc-leaders-in-lagos-west/

Read it and weep.
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by ganisucks(f): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
femisplash:

Sanwo-Olu has already began to beg. But you're still living in an ivory tower. January will bring you down to your Governor's level.

1 Like

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Betanaija42moro: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
APC and fake doctored news na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by femisplash: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
ganisucks:

Sanwo-Olu has already began to beg. But you're still living in an ivory tower. January will bring you down to your Governor's level.
Tinubu saying " we won't wrestle with pigs, we will beat them silly" is also begging?. What Peter Okoye saw and discussed with Obi in the inner chamber before coming out to confess, you that is behind your keyboard in your bedroom would see it by February.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Realist12: 3:06am On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

The ANAP poll has thrown most of them into depression. Even Sanwo-Olu has started to beg for votes.

Is this not an attestation to " Obi is a social media president " y'all are still finding it hard to admit the reality despite several outings, you should clearly see Obi doesn't have a base outside twitter hence you're still seeking validation in online polls .

Not trying to discourage y'all tho .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by BOLATINUBU01: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2022
He even know say obi go lose grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by mii4u(f): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Lalar27:
See wetin dey una mind, meanwhile we are waiting for Obi to win so that everyone can be happy.
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by maestroferddi: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Get a life!

All you do from dawn to dusk is spread mindless falsehood and propaganda...
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by maestroferddi: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
APC and fake doctored news na 5&6
Liars draw inspiration from the devil...
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Villa12(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2022
Hahahahaha

Baba know say Obi will not come a distant third

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Nairalander248: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2022
wwwihy:
"You're waiting for February 2023 when Peter Obi will lose and you'd come and laugh at me...."

Lalar27:

Thinkam:
Obi isn't contesting, so how will he lose

The loser title is reserved for the drug dealer

Atiku is coming

wwwihy:
Reality after Disgraceful outing in Rivers State and South South

Make una Dey play... E go shock una.

I dey quote all of Una, so I can come back for you guys after election....

Everyone is voting LP, click the link to see if you will see anything like APC or PDP vote

https://www.nairaland.com/7494272/online-presidential-poll-lppdp-apc
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Villa12(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Nairalander248:

Make una Dey play... E go shock una.

I dey quote all of Una, so I can come back for you guys after election....

Everyone is voting LP, click the link to see if you will see anything like APC or PDP vote

https://www.nairaland.com/7494272/online-presidential-poll-lppdp-apc
Chinedu you don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Orji uzor kalu knows
Nnamani knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors and two ex governors and current sitting senators in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effeminate frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan? Lol

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by CSTRR: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2022
femisplash:
Clown.

He is being sarcastic.

You want to laugh at psquare that are already millionaires, when tinubu and atiku are waiting to show you pepper.

1 Like

Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by CSTRR: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu you don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Orji uzor kalu knows
Nnamani knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors and two ex governors and current sitting senators in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last grin
Long winded pile of nonsense.

You really must hate Peter obi and Igbos very much.
Almost like they personally stole something from your father.

Tinubu or Atiku go show you pepper eh, you go know say politics no be Chelsea versus arsenal.

Peter obi would still be on arise TV and channels tv as usual, in his black kaftan, to discuss the pepper that atiku or tinubu is showing you.

If I were him, it would be hard not to laugh at you on live TV.

The clown that thought he was doing Peter obi. grin
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Felabrity: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2022
If Obi lose the election, he will leave Nigeria the next day

Na Nigerians go suffer the fuel scarcity and insecurity
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by CSTRR: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Felabrity:
If Obi lose the election, he will leave Nigeria the next day

Na Nigerians go suffer the fuel scarcity and insecurity
Nah.

Obi would always be on channels TV to rub it in their face and tell them "Ntor".

Bad governnace cannot touch him anyway.
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Nairalander248: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:

Umahi knows
Orji uzor kalu knows
Nnamani knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

What if Obi win? You will ditch out your weapons?

Wait for it...
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by jesmond3945: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2022
wwwihy:

you dont undertsand him. He means if peter obi were to loose, he has nothing to loose but Nigerians will suffer fot it. Peter obi is rich, Psquare is rich. They are staking their time to make sure a good leader emerges. However, if nigerians dont want a good leader no problem.
Re: "You're Waiting For 2023 When Peter Obi Will Lose To Laugh At Me?- Psquare by Ikpaitid: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2022
We are all waiting so we can laugh at Mkpulumili people grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Apc Rejected As Governor Buni Escapes Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / Ministerial List: Tinubu Rewarded Vultures For Playing Judas – Shehu Sani / Umahi To Contractor: You Have 48hrs To Make Enugu-Onitsha Motorable or be Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.