Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) (102838 Views)

Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Godada(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
k
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by ekaette1621: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
finally First to Comment ..............all thanks to Glo.......The masters of data
i laugh in Swahili
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by kingscare1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
This reminds me of the same way the shot 2pac makaveli and west side gang banging.

Rip to young Sowore and 2Pac shakur.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
History555:
The sad thing about benin expressway and bypass is there are 67 checkpoints manned by army, police, immigration, custom, anti cult, frsc, navy yet herdsmen kidnaps people on daily basis. What is the essence of having 67 checkpoints
Someone who has not passed through Benin Bypass will think that what you just said is through.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
The government killed him because of his brother, I'm certain of that

8 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Krak(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bullet Riddled and not Bullet Ridden.

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by babzo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
History555:
The sad thing about benin expressway and bypass is there are 67 checkpoints manned by army, police, immigration, custom, anti cult, frsc, navy yet herdsmen kidnaps people on daily basis. What is the essence of having 67 checkpoints

Whattttt?!!! 67
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by osejie17(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
God save us from the hands of the wicked ones. RIP TO HIM
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Ikea81: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
na wa o. i no travel again. was supposed to travel next weekend but i no go again. i go waybill the goods i wan dash them for villa. na wa o. buhari na bastard!
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Kinimajor: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
God bless you my Brother....the check point alone de delay person journey
History555:
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Movicq(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Uniben main gate dockay!!!! RIP Pharm
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Krak(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Someone who has not passed through Benin Bypass will think that what you just said is through.

True and not Through.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Planned and state-sponsored assassination after Sowore's interview with IPOB's USA lawyer.

Very very deliberate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
History555:

You missed NDLEA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Macphenson: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Was he lying? He said the truth. Am even shocked that such a thing happened on Benin Ore road with all the check points on that road.

If you think he's lying drive through Benin by pass by 6pm

5 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by babzo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Is it true Or not?
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hrentu:
CCTV Spy Recording Eyeglass. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Eyeglass. This Eyeglass can vedio,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Eyeglass is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #25.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

Scam
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Haddeyholler(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Political bandits.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
This life eh, when Sowore was busy tarnishing GEJ and marketing APC, he never knew his brother would be one of the sacrifice to pay..

4 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is a clear assassination because no kidnapper in his right sense will go after someone that drives this rickety mechanic-friendly Toyota Corolla. RIP brother.

6 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by onuman: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
History555:

The check points are only after checkmating separatists in southern regions of Nigeria.
Arewa does not believe that a country without crude oil and gas deposits can survive.

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by officialfestus(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
This country na wa
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by suffering: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
I want to see how this story will end. I doubt any proper resolution will come out of it. I know in the next ten years Nairaland will do a throwback feature of this story, analyzing his unsolved murder. Iā€™m guessing the next five years.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by ledaman: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sorry for the irreplaceable loss Sowore. undecided
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by hammer3x: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS, IS TO DISINTEGRATE THE ZOO.

NOTHING CAN FIX NIGERIA, IT WILL REMAIN THE SAME, UNLESS WE BREAK UP.

IF U TALK, U DIE, IF THEY CANNOT KILL U, THEY KILL YOUR FAMILY OR RELATIVES.

3 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Bngf: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
My own be say,I am not coming December this year and probably won't be in Nigeria till May 2023.

So evil people fckk off

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Techguy96(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:

I donno if the check are up to 67 but there are many checkpoint along that Benin bypass
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
This was clearly an Assassination!... They knew him and specifically targeted him.

3 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by History555: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:

So how many checkpoints are there on both sides. I passed there last month by 11a.m and to 7p.m. l counted wella. Disprove it if you are so sure am lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.