Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) (102839 Views)

Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by hammer3x: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
moneyissweet:
My own be say,I am not coming December this year and probably won't be in Nigeria till May 2023.

So evil people fckk off

NIGERIA IS PRESENTLY A NO GO AREA.

THE PLACE IS PRESENTLY BLOODY.

3 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Bullet01(f): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
This country should just divide and Buhariii should head the northern region. The guy is a genius

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Olajide, rest well! Your brother killed you. When you meet again, ask him why he supported a government that promised security despite knowing that the person was incapable of delivering on his promises. If you were assassinated, ask him why a government he supported into power turned against him to target his family. Either way, your brother killed you

2 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Techguy96(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
JoeEeL:
Planned and state-sponsored assassination after Sowore's interview with IPOB's USA lawyer.

Very very deliberate.
My thoughts tho, this is like a warning to sowore
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by spiceadole: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
What is a Pharmacist doing with stethoscope?
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Terrence99: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is not coincidental, those who killed him are trying to get at Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Dpundict: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
SunshineHQ:
buhari has proven the north as nothing but a disaster. power should never go to that region anymore

My dear! Our people in power are sellouts and I doubt they will not allow the fulanization to be completed. Imagine the kind of things happening and no one in power except Ortom is talking. Even our southern Governors are mute and defenseless of us their people. But I am sure that where we are going will be the birth of several nations from this so called Nigeria when the time is ripe. I hope this government will wake up so we can really unite and say one Nigeria ( though I don't believe it based on my experience in kebbi as a corper).

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
History555:
The sad thing about benin expressway and bypass is there are 67 checkpoints manned by army, police, immigration, custom, anti cult, frsc, navy yet herdsmen kidnaps people on daily basis. What is the essence of having 67 checkpoints
I wonder, I think he was assassinated, it's very obvious.

NIGERIA is really a zoo
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by AfroKnight: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
This cannot be coincidence. He was a politically exposed person. He needed more protection.

So sad.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
If this happened anywhere around Enugu-Onitsha express way, even Sowore would have blamed it on IPOB. Na all of una go chop this breakfast. Me I am on two square meals per day.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wow. Sowore should really consider taking measures for his safety and even move his family for their safety now.

Commiserations

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
What's buleet ridden about this? Does he know the meaning of bullet ridden?

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by RodgersAkpafu: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:
We blacks are doing a terrible job of running our own countries... A very terrible job. Yet we want the whole world to take us serious.

RIP
There is some truth to it
Not absolute truth
But some truth
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Omonigeriarere: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mrkumareze:
This life eh, when Sowore was busy tarnishing GEJ and marketing APC, he never knew his brother would be one of the sacrifice to pay..

Name one notable politician, pastor or governor that Sahara reporter has not attacked. So, why is criticizing GEJ/Buhari administration a taboo?

You need to wake up from your slumber.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by mmsen: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:
We blacks are doing a terrible job of running our own countries... A very terrible job. Yet we want the whole world to take us serious.

RIP

This happens in all over the world.

Should Russians and Americans cede control of their countries too?

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by rayvelez(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Handiwork of buhari supporter.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Blizzy9ja: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:
There was no country.

Anytime I wake and remember I am from this international village, I mourn my happiness. This country isn't worth it. Well fam, I'm available to write your academic research assignments.
How can you talk about a better Nigeria and still want to write academic research for people? Is that proper? If that is not malpractice what is it abeg?

2 Likes

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Cokahot: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
I cannot believe it cos I've passed benin lagos Road many times and esp for around 9am 10am,u will think they are robbing cos police check point,army check point on express road,road safety,customs,anti cult,just name it. You self go tire. God forbid,imagine you are in a super fast car but its not bullet proof and all from no where u see a big cow infront of you and herdsmen with AK 47 pointing at you. Will slam brakes,or turbo the pedal to the ground.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by optionalY09: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
It’s an assassination to weaken Sowore’s efforts, all they are doing is to stop Sowore from moving forward with his plans to set Nigerians free from these perpetual 3D slavery . It’s unfortunate that Nigerians didn’t know their slave status.

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by rave409: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigeria is a Jungle
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by chatinent: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blizzy9ja:
How can you talk about a better Nigeria and still want to write academic research for people? Is that proper? If that is not malpractice what is it abeg?

It's still Nigeria that caused it, boss.

No good jobs for people who want to work.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by kushme: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
They say, is the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here.

Tupac shakur
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Ziggylee(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Americafighter:
Eeee go better for buhari
Abi eno go better for uhari
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
mmsen:

This happens in all over the world.

Should Russians and Americans cede control of their countries too?

If you commit a crime in any of the aforementioned countries there's a probability that you will be caught and brought to book... In ours, there's none.

When citizens of those countries see their military, they run towards them* when we see ours we run away from them..

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by phaco(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=Finnese001 post=105484590] angry[/quote
It's so sad.. This was the Government this guy's brother used his sahara report to damage the image of president Good luck Jonathan.
It's sad that his brother is paying for this,
This is pure assassination.
Sowere need to Apologize to Oga jona so this won't repeat itself...
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Definitely Fulani's on the beat, they surely don't like his cozying up with Nnamdi Kanu lately.
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by falseprophet: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:
There was no country.

Anytime I wake and remember I am from this international village, I mourn my happiness. This country isn't worth it. Well fam, I'm available to write your academic research assignments.

How is writing research assignments for students going to make the country any better? I guess this is your own contribution to the mess
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by starz100: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Insecurity everywhere .RIP
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
They used his brother to send a message to him. Evil doers will continue to go rabid in this country so far they know they can't be caught

1 Like

Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
So sad May he Rest In Peace
Re: The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Someone who has not passed through Benin Bypass will think that what you just said is through.
Please is it false statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.