Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies (25472 Views)

LP Candidates Defeat PDP Reps Members In Enugu’s Seven Constituencies / Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering / NASS Landlords: Lawmakers Who Have Spent 20 Years In Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by NairaMaster1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're overthinking

Just imagine the comment.
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]The bible said herbs . Is that referring to only cannabis? Secondly , Israel has it's own circular cultural system that completely promotes social vices like homosexuality, and all sorts of rubbish. And you want us here in Nigeria to embrace that same nonsense...? Oga , you nor well
Misled Religious junkie when the Bible said herbs it didn't mention any herbs (all herbs are herbs) abi na Satan create marijuana.
You don dey fight God oo . If you don't have what to say better keep shut . Israel knows what the morals of a true CHRISTIAN society should look like that is why they don't discriminate LGBT community .
What is your Religion by the way ?
Modified
Abi you want them to behead LGBT community like their Muslim Taliban counterparts .

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by professore(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
perryy:

Unfortunately, marijuana is legalised in almost white men countries. Marijuana is far better cigarette and alcohol
they have equal an capable justice system to contain it. It cannot work here.
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by KennethEnyi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Legalize weed now and see how the quality of life of Nigerians will improve because everyone will be happier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Ammishaddai: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
Trustnoman4life:

Misled Religious junkie when the Bible said herbs it didn't mention any herbs (all herbs are herbs) abi na Satan create marijuana.
You don dey fight God oo . If you don't have what to say better keep shut . Israel knows what the morals of a true CHRISTIAN society should look like that is why they don't discriminate LGBT community .
What is your Religion by the way ?
[/s] Bros, my religious affiliations have absolutely nothing to with Israel's decision to embrace cannabis as a way of life . My concern is for my country and its citizens
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by oluwaahmed: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ever since buhari became president fulanis are just talking anyhow. Imagine buba maruwa ooooo. Who are you to make that kind of statement? So legislators that were voted by the people will take orders from a govt employee? E no go better for APC
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Buckeyemedia1: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Ever since buhari became president fulanis are just talking anyhow. Imagine buba maruwa ooooo. Who are you to make that kind of statement? So legislators that were voted by the people will take orders from a govt employee? E no go better for APC
His people would rather sniff glue, He is entitled to his own opinion, legalize it, & I will advertise it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
professore:
they have equal an capable justice system to contain it. It cannot work here.
Some African countries
Lesotho , morroco etc also legalized it too

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros, my religious affiliations have absolutely nothing to with Israel's decision to embrace cannabis as a way of life . My concern is for my country and its citizens
Your head no correct .
Why you dey mention only Israel abi you no see other countries wey don legalize cannabis . Since how long now have most countries legalized it and nothing bad has happened as a result of its intake .
I forget na you dey sell ganja for Talibans and boko Haram wey dey make dem commit senseless killings .
I want to no your Religion so that i can understand where you are coming from .
Modified
I took the quote from your comment .
"My concern is for my country and its citizens"
Which country and Which citizens? nairaland don dey kpoof your head .

1 Like

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Hypnotise: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:

That is why you are dropping your number for 50 dollars per day job grin
You are suffering from acute inherited stupidity.
Ode
Na euros and bitcoin i dey spend
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This man has a point .
Wherever and whatever is said is always a point to you even when they're dragging you to a slaughter house; they're on point!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
mikebabs101:
Why are you confidently saying what you don't know.It shows you are not informed and don't try to learn.Marijuana does not cause cancer rather , research says it even reduce or cures cancer. Marijuana doesn't make you lean, rather it makes you hungry to consume more food,that's the main reason it's medical recommend for patients having difficulties with appetite

Smoking marijuana causes lung cancer.

Infact psychosis is a major effect from using marijuana

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by chiiraq802(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ghostrye:

Bros, AZ no be marijuana o
Make popo hold you first, then you tell them say AZ no be marijuana... whether you no go chop slap fess b4 dem ask you wetin be the difference between Dope, Skunk, Colorado and Arizona.
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Ammishaddai: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Wherever and whatever is said is always a point to you even when they're dragging you to a slaughter house; they're on point!
...just because you're a smoker doesn't mean the rest of us have to put up with smoking .
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...just because you're a smoker doesn't mean the rest of us have to put up with smoking .
Nonsense talk .
From your post in the below it shows that your problem is the fact that you have been misled and you are Christian Religiously blinded not to see the truth nor to use your common sense .

1 Like

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by professore(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Some African countries
Lesotho , morroco etc also legalized it too
there is something about Nigeria. It won't work.
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by lasisi69(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Weather legalized or No legalize I get my source.
Me and my team will pick you up undecided
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Cdc report is an extract reference from what cannabis does to those who start taking it before they become adults and to over dose users not to adult smokers .
Cannabis or marijuana is however a God given herb .
Modified
Countries wey don legalize cannabis since without any negative report nkor .
Weytin con dey cause Boko Haram etc psychosis abi you dey sell ganja for dem .

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
professore:
there is something about Nigeria. It won't work.
Take your negative thoughts to sleep .
It worked elsewhere it wouldn't work here.
Just hear yourself .

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by skywalker240(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This man has a point .
and his point is stupid, they can go to hell and any one who agrees too.
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Ammishaddai: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Nonsense talk .
From your post in the below it shows that your problem is the fact that you have been misled and you are Religiously blinded not to see the truth nor to use your common sense .
Your pathetic attempt to use my comments to indict me in useless squabbles have just shown how desperate you are to justify wickedness by any means possible, and let me tell that you won't last long if you continue down this path
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop posting biased thrash .
Mind you in places where it is medically legal to use cannabis it is medical DOCTORS that prescribe it for patients over years now and not native doctors.
Below is also a report from cdc website .
CDC are not even sure of what they are saying .

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Trustnoman4life:
Cdc report is an extract reference from what cannabis does to those who start taking it before they become adults and to over dose users not to adult smokers .
Cannabis or marijuana is however a God given herb .
Modified
Countries wey don legalize cannabis since without any negative report nkor .
Weytin con dey cause Boko Haram etc psychosis abi you dey sell ganja for dem .

Stop twisting facts, the report never mentioned yping users.

The country that legalized marijuana have strong rules on growing and selling them, it is still a controlled substance.

Cola plant used in making cocaine is God given but has ruined many lives likewise opium.

You have no case, stop using your bible to defend marijuana.

There was no mention of marijuana in your bible, and the herb they mentioned was medicinal and those meant for eating
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Truvelisback(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nairaland chronic igbo smokers won't be happy with this.

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Your pathetic attempt to use my comments to indict me in useless squabbles have just shown how desperate you are to justify wickedness by any means possible, and let me tell that you won't last long if you continue down this path
misled Religious junkie .
What is wicked in doctors prescribing a God given herb for medical use or what is wicked about people who smoke it in countries were it is legal .
You are more wicked than you thought for countering against a drug that have helped patients in other countries for over decades.
You are an hypocrite for you to counter the same Bible Which you quote .
Modified
Your God would give you a miserable end and would make you not last long not me because u are an hypocrite .

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Stop posting biased thrash .
Mind you in places where it is medically legal to use cannabis it is medical DOCTORS that prescribe it for patients over years now and not native doctors.
Below is also a report from cdc website .
CDC are not even sure of what they are saying .

Yeah people who did a research on marijuana are not sure of what they are writing.

A druggie must always defend his addiction
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Ammishaddai: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s][/s]
Trustnoman4life:

misled Religious junkie .
What is wicked in doctors prescribing a God given herb for medical use or what is wicked about people who smoke it in countries were it is legal .
You are more wicked than you thought for countering against a drug that have helped patients in other countries for over decades.
You are an hypocrite for you to counter the same Bible Which you quote .
Modified
Your God would give you a miserable end and would make you not last long not me because u are an hypocrite .
[/s] You're hallucinating under the influence of drugs so it's worthless taking anything you say serious .
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah people who did a research on marijuana are not sure of what they are writing.

A druggie must always defend his addiction
Hypocrite .
Who be druggie ?
They (CDC ) are misinforming the public in their write up that report ( CDC report )is on before adult cannabis users and over dose users of cannabis .
You sound like a pessimist however .
Modified
This is a below statement from CDC saying more research needs to be done that is to say they are not sure of what they are saying .

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Style007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
The rain this night in ABJ...am just coming from upstone Apo roundabout with fresh unprocessed chemical free weed, not that AZ or other chemical laced weed that fvcks the brain with prolonged use.
Marwa can go jump into river adamawa.
lol i remember this Apo roundabout up stone

1 Like

Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop twisting facts, the report never mentioned yping users.

The country that legalized marijuana have strong rules on growing and selling them, it is still a controlled substance.

Cola plant used in making cocaine is God given but has ruined many lives likewise opium.

You have no case, stop using your bible to defend marijuana.

There was no mention of marijuana in your bible, and the herb they mentioned was medicinal and those meant for eating
I wanted to quit talking back to a dumb head but lemme respond again .
What did you mean by yping users.
I posted a picture proof from the same CDC website about the benefits of cannabis and you are still Religiously blinded or unexposed to see reality as it is.
Are you saying the Nigerian government can't implement those same strong rules here as in places where it is legal .
If other countries have strong use on selling them why depriving the masses because of your perceived believe that the government can't regulate its use .
How effective have the implementation on the Illegallizing of cannabis been.
with celebrities and boys at motor parks smoking it (even some souljas they smoke ganja) .
With ganja being smoked almost everwhere how can we say the fight to stop cannabis smoking in Nigeria is not a waste .
Is marijuana not a herb ?
Must the Bible mention it in particular ?
Why don't they ban all the herbs since the Bible doesn't mention them in particular.
Do you expect people to not mordernise ways in using herbs ? Marijuana is being mordernised today to the point that it is mixed to get other medical drugs .
Some people boil it(ganja) and drink only the water .
Abi is drinking boiled marijuana also eating .
Get sense or get lost.
Re: Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[/s] You're hallucinating under the influence of drugs so it's worthless taking anything you say serious .
mugu
You be Religious junkie ..
You must be hallucinating from an expired dose of your Religious opium .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti / What Is Responsible For The Reduction In Herdsmen-Farmers Conflict? / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.