Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) (50359 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / A View Inside Zimbabwe Strongman Robert Mugabe's Palatial Home Where He's Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by MikeofKd(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
There say it is lonely at the top ,when money is overly excessive (too too much) it plays down on a person's mental health cause at this point you've done so much with money you don't know what else to do with it anymore ,she had a nice plan going on already but her mental health was Def imbalanced.

I've made the kinda money dat made me so so quiet and introverted, I felt different from everyone d money was so much I felt like a god ,but I'm just human ,thank God for his mercies and intervention ,money would give u some kinda moral you won't want to associate with some certain sets of people anymore, friends family inclusive ,money is good no doubt but it really isn't everything . Just pray for d kinda money dat would make U and ur family extremely comfortable ,eating wat u want ,traveling any where u want ,doing things u want ,but when it overly excessive, you probably wouldn't be able to sleep nor even go out or something , a certain type of fear grips u and makes u very uncomfortable cus u be thinking everybody probably wants to rob you or something .

That why d bible says a poor man is better off than a rich man ,cause most people Do not care about a poor man and he has complete peace of mind ,but a rich man , everyone gat their eyes on him one small f up and probably might lose his life . And trust me most rich men don't have peace of mind ,most of them wish they could buy it . They fear being robbed (might lose their lives at this point) ,they fear being kidnapped (might also take thier lives) they fear going bankrupt (nobody wants to fall from grace to grass it kinda suicidal) they fear that their lives are always on the line cus of these factors hence no peace of mind .

2 Likes

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by authority2006(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
GOFRONT:
Vanity has choked this woman up. Too much money has sent this woman to her early grave.......

Try this kind of money with our Nigerian female politicians, after chopping the money, she would drink water and start using toothpick to pick her teeth as if nothing happen.... If I lie, Ask Diezani or Patricia or former aviation minister

And madam Patience Jonathan with her multi billion naira hotel

1 Like

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Eillyeillz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sad.

Really Sad.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmm I suspect something fishy....if she dies, the news of her death will attract people to her car showroom just like an art work.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Kobicove(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
obonujoker:
I wonder why Money hasn't killed the like of Gates, Bezos, Musk etc...

They grew their wealth from scratch so they had time to get used to it...on the contrary this woman suddenly just fell into money undecided
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Vaiki(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
obonujoker:
Money made is different from money won.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by IbileIfe: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2021
iamyemiakins:

May money not destroy our lives when we finally make it o
AMEN!
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by ukpabinappy: 2:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Chai money �
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by emmy512: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Organic growth is the best,
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2021
obonujoker:
I wonder oh
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2021
That's what happens when you give free millions to undeserving stack illiterate
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by egeanma(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Life without Jesus is miserable and frustrating.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by AkanjiNaira: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by olioxx(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Quick riches fades quickly, but wealth built over time last longer.
Baba God, abeg as I dey grind and hustle, abeg open way for me make every where stew for me.

1 Like

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by caandi: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
She has money but was never happy. God may we not make money that will make us depressed and eventually kill us. One thing I know for sure is that once I’ve got a lot of money I’ll be happy and satisfied, cos the blessings of God adds no sorrow. Yahoo boys chopped her off her money, cos she mentioned loosing some millions. She vowed to give her siblings 1m each, hope she fulfilled that before dying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / CNN Fires Don Lemon / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.