Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) (50354 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / A View Inside Zimbabwe Strongman Robert Mugabe's Palatial Home Where He's Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Tribeofjudea: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lord have mercy on us all
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by EmmaLege: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not all Money is Money!
Whether you believe it or not There are certain monies that will Destroy you. The Source of money is very vital.

All the Monies, Properties, this and that without JESUS is Useless.

Everything we can see and touch is vanity! Not even Biro cover or pin will taken from here.

The Place of your soul in Eternity should be Top Pirioty Irrespective of what you have or who you are.

na so baba the most righteous grin grin grin
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by bodybuilder: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
obonujoker:
I wonder why Money hasn't killed the like of Gates, Bezos, Musk etc...

Perhaps, because the money didn't come at once. It compounded over time.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Everything vibely !!!
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by israelmao(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Life without Jesus is miserable and frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Caramia2020(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Habib101: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Money is not everything, key point is do what makes u happy
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by olawale1516(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
The woman later venture into drug from my observation
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by ipobarethieves: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
angry Take Ur Reggae, Rastafarian sad angry message outta here. sad
Righteousness2:
Not all Money is Money!
Whether you believe it or not There are certain monies that will Destroy you. The Source of money is very vital.

Everything we can see and touch is vanity! Not even Biro cover or pin will taken from here.

The Place of your soul in Eternity should be Top Pirioty Irrespective of what you have or who you are.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Babaheekmat: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
obonujoker:

Look into their lives closely.. you will pity them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
hybrid11:
So this woman just died without settling any yahoo boys or coming down to Nigeria and marry one 21 to 25years old guy

So no Nigerian inherited her dough Buhari why

Werey. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by ipobarethieves: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
sad
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by KingDash: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
obonujoker:
E dey kill them baba, but we no fit see am.

1 Like

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Well... as some would say, money isn't everything.

My former boss who is very wealthy has almost everything, beautiful wife, beautiful kids, lives in a multimillions ££ house.. is still on sucide watch by his families. He has tried to kill himself 3 times.

Money is not good for some people's mental health.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
My own question is who will inherit all these properties plus the remaining cash?? cos it wasn't stated if had a child or family.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
iamyemiakins:

May money not destroy our lives when we finally make it o
na poverty dey destroy people life for Naija here o not money

1 Like

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by eastOFwest(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
GOFRONT:
Vanity has choked this woman up. Too much money has sent this woman to her early grave.......

Try this kind of money with our Nigerian female politicians, after chopping the money, she would drink water and start using toothpick to pick her teeth as if nothing happen.... If I lie, Ask Diezani or Patricia or former aviation minister

She will even still bill her bobo.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Komu1048(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by princewarri1985: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Anybody wey go try am mention VANITY ehn na thunder from ijebu ode i go send give the person, I LOVE THIS VANITY along with the grief that comes with it, and please sleepless night should also come along with the money too, i dont care because poverty non be my own, poverty na bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Commentor: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Not all Money is Money!

[/s]
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
obonujoker:

Na poverty they make them reason that way. They don't knw the kinda joy nd comfort that comes wit money. Sometimes wen ur account is fully loaded u will find urself laughing sheepishly all tru that day. I tink i prefer the kinda problems nd grief that accompanies money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by israelmao(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Life without Jesus is miserable and frustrating.A man's life doesn't consist in the abundance of riches he possesses.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by GeneralPula: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
People who owns lotto companies all around the world are all cruel people..

Once you win them big, the probability that you’ll enjoy yourself with the funds is minimal..
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by princewarri1985: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Make anybody try am say VANITY first and i go send thunder from ijebu ode go meet that person, I LOVE THIS VANITY AND THE GRIEVE THAT COMES WITH IT AND SLEEPLESS NIGHT SHOULD ALSO COME ALONG WITH IT! POVERTY NON BE MY OWN
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by God2man2again(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
I don't want to believe it but it seems to be true.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Crossroad1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
The money just be like Nigeria blood money
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by ShedrachU(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin
The world is a useless place
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by princewarri1985: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Make i hear VANITY for anybody mouth here, i go send thunder, i love the VANITY along with the grief that comes with it then garnished with SLEEPLESS NIGHT, i dont care because poverty non be my own
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by Felabrity: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
She was already old btw
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by SirMichael1: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Reminds me of the movie, 'I care a lot'. Those psychiatric wardens stole her money and made it seem like they used it in treating her. Man's wickedness to man.
Re: Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) by isax(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
iamyemiakins:

May money not destroy our lives when we finally make it o

Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation / CNN Fires Don Lemon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.