Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens (79716 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Not me grin grin but I think I know who dat grin

Oh I get it now grin. I was wondering why u coz you've been quiet (behaving) lately.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, u create it and tag us grin - people already think I'm toxic and here to take down Nigeria, and want me permanently banned. Anyway, all of Nigeria will blindly support u on the autotune thing.

Yeah, we'll come at you all at once coz that's the SA spirit cool
Hahahahaha.. I got ur back. The mods wont do nothing. Just put a disclaimer that it's 4 fun purpose.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hahahahaha.. I got ur back. The mods wont do nothing. Just put a disclaimer that it's 4 fun purpose.

I was once banned for a whole month shocked grin for winning an argument against an overly sensitive Nigerian. So it's possible. But it's life.

Thanks for the offer to have my back cool
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

I was once banned for a whole month shocked grin for winning an argument against an overly sensitive Nigerian. So it's possible. But it's life.

Thanks for the offer to have my back cool
Lmao. This forum can be crazy. Well i can relate to d unreasonable banning on dz site, so u guyz should nt feel like u're getting dat treatment because u guys are south african. Y'all should always complain if ur reason 4 getting banned isnt justifiable.

ya'll too should be careful of how u trade wordz. U guys can be a pain in d ass at times, esp irongalaxy aka kingcold.

i've known dz one for long nw. He is one hell of a crazy fellow.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lmao. This forum can be crazy. Well i can relate to d unreasonable banning on dz site, so u guyz should nt feel like u're getting dat treatment because u guys are south african. Y'all should always complain if ur reason 4 getting banned isnt justifiable.

ya'll too should be careful of how u trade wordz. U guys can be a pain in d ass at times, esp irongalaxy aka kingcold.

i've known dz one for long nw. He is one hell of a crazy fellow.

@ bolded - LMAO grin grin grin it's not the first time I'm told IG is very toxic. Are u the one who got him banned this time around or its theTranscriber? All because of autotune shocked - come on guys grin.

I also used to get dished a lot of bans in my previous life - I've mellowed down a bit now after studying the Nigerian mindset.

Writing to the mods is useless. Just last week the antispam bot got me, I appealed and nothing was done about it.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

@ bolded - LMAO grin grin grin it's not the first time I'm told IG is very toxic. Are u the one who got him banned this time around or its theTranscriber? All because of autotune shocked - come on guys grin.

I also used to get dished a lot of bans in my previous life - I've mellowed down a bit now after studying the Nigerian mindset.

Writing to the mods is useless. Just last week the antispam bot got me, I appealed and nothing was done about it.
hello bro

I've gotten my fair share of bans too
I been banned for about 12 times
I'm currently serving a 2 months ban on my translator moniker will end mid October

yeah
irongalaxy is toxic as fvck shocked

can you explain your second paragraph?

nah
it isn't useless
it works

next time don't mail

go to another section (with low views like jokes)
go to a redundant topic and mention them to remove the ban

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
Mehnnn! Alot of epistles here nd there. Whats wit u two coming at me at d same time.

u knw wat tmksouth. Create a thread on this. Then lets see how this plays out.
lol
you can't take the pressure?

I do it all the time cheesy
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
hello bro

I've gotten my fair share of bans too
I been banned for about 12 times
I'm currently serving a 2 months ban on my translator moniker will end mid October

yeah
irongalaxy is toxic as fvck shocked

can you explain your second paragraph?

nah
it isn't useless
it works

next time don't mail

go to another section (with low views like jokes)
go to a redundant topic and mention them to remove the ban

Howzit my bru cool? Great advice, will do that.

I know you've been banned like a million times, that's why I don't intervene when that guy scratches out your posts coz its probably just revenge for your own toxicity grin, especially in the politics section which I don't frequent much.

You guys are killing me about IG grin, and yet u keep running after him starting stupid battles.

U asked I explain my second paragraph. Yeah, I used to get a lot of bans - been here for 3 years now. By my previous life I meant when negative comments used to get to me and I would go all nuclear with the insults (and hence get banned). But after learning how Nigeria functions I can now distinguish who's harmful and who's not, and respond appropriately.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

I know you've been banned like a million times, that's why I don't intervene when that guy scratches out your posts coz its probably just revenge for your own toxicity grin, especially in the politics section which I don't frequent much.

You guys are killing me about IG grin, and yet u keep running after him starting stupid battles.

U asked I explain my second paragraph. Yeah, I used to get a lot of bans - been here for 3 years now. By my previous life I meant when negative comments used to get to me and I would go all nuclear with the insults (and hence get banned). But after learning how Nigeria functions I can now distinguish who's harmful and who's not, and respond appropriately.
I barely have anything to do with IG

lol @ the canceller cheesy

lol
you can't let insults get to you
that's a fundamental rule to nairaland
all the supermods are bias
if someone like me who's already on the watch of the mods insult
I will get banned in less than 10 minutes
there are people who are ready to report me

that's why I don't insult directly
I always find a way to twist my way around while still serving the person
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol

That's why someone in this thread or the previous one tried disabling IG. We've got another trooper who's currently on recess - JaceBlaze. So it gets worse than this grin. You're persevering though, well done cool unless you're the one who took out IronGalaxy angry)

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol @ the canceller cheesy

lol
you can't let insults get to you
that's a fundamental rule to nairaland
all the supermods are bias
if someone like me who's already on the watch of the mods insult
I will get banned in less than 10 minutes
there are people who are ready to report me

that's why I don't insult directly
I always find a way to twist my way around while still serving the person

LMAO grin, what a covert existence.

I see you're already stoking regional tensions in my new thread.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's why someone in this thread or the previous one tried disabling IG. We've got another trooper who's currently on recess - JaceBlaze. So it gets worse than this grin. You're persevering though, well done cool unless you're the one who took out IronGalaxy angry)
he's got another moniker
right?
so nothing loss

I didn't do nothing to him
I might though
one of these days wink
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol

It's nt abt d pressure. I was busy at dat moment nd my attention wasnt really on here nd yeah, i did needed back up cuz i do not knw all. I felt d debate or arguement needed a wider audience.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin, what a covert existence.

I see you're already stoking regional tensions in my new thread.
regional tensions?

no

the guy was attributing nonesense to me
I refuted it

we don't breed like rabbits

I've already told you the main reason for Nigeria's population
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
It's nt abt d pressure. I was busy at dat moment nd my attention wasnt really on here nd yeah, i did needed back up cuz i do not knw all. I felt d debate or arguement needed a wider audience.
you're busy and on Nairaland at the same time? grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

he's got another moniker
right?
so nothing loss

I might though
one of these days wink

shocked shocked shocked... I don't know if he's got another moniker lipsrsealed. This forum is not foolproof though, as your canceller has demonstrated, so it might be a futile exercise.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

I've already told you the main reason for Nigeria's population

Which was undecided?
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

you're busy and on Nairaland at the same time? grin
Yeah. I multitask pretty well. tongue
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

shocked shocked shocked... I don't know if he's got another moniker lipsrsealed. This forum is not foolproof though, as your canceller has demonstrated, so it might be a futile exercise.
the canceller is living a frustrated life
I can assure you of that

it's not a normal task to follow about 30 people that make an average of 20 posts per day each and start cancelling one after the other
and get banned within 5 minutes and go to create another account with a temporary e-mail and continue where you left off
and continue the cycle
he's been at this for about 4 years

I'm sure his brains get liquid sometimes

yeah
the forum is just like any other forum(it's old though)
but we love it

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:

A wider audience would disadvantage the South Africans though. Nigerians would defend autotune and their music industry like sheep. So it will be a thousand against 3. But I know others are rational though, I just don't wanna be the one who rocks that boat.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Which was undecided?
pre modern times migration for resources
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

the canceller is living a frustrated life
I can assure you of that

it's not a normal task to follow about 30 people that make an average of 20 posts per day each and start cancelling one after the other
and get banned within 5 minutes and go to create another account with a temporary e-mail and continue where you left off
and continue the cycle
he's been at this for about 4 years

I'm sure his brains get liquid sometimes

Dang!! shocked
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

what's ur previous moniker? . I'm guessing it's yebomandiba. Cause u guys have one thing in common.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
pre modern times migration for resources

And how do u explain this modern phenomenon? 200 million more people in just 30 years shocked shocked shocked?

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
what's ur previous moniker? . I'm guessing it's yebomandiba. Cause u guys have one thing in common.

Which is? grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

A wider audience would disadvantage the South Africans though. Nigerians would defend autotune and their music industry like sheep. So it will be a thousand against 3. But I know others are rational though, I just don't wanna be the one who rocks that boat.
How can u tell u guys are u guys are d only south africans in d forum. I think there are more of u. Some are probably holed up in a particular section nd while some maybe viewing as guest. Topics like that could mke dem crawl out of their hole.
There's a particular kenyan thread on dz forum. A few of u lots are there i guess, always arguing how ur country is better than nigeria. That thread is never ending.

It seems xhosanostra nd lionezza(cnt remember her moniker) are subtly active on d forum. So u guys are five grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Which is? grin
U're d south african in d forum dat makes a thread. (i might be wrong)

so is it u?
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
How can u tell u guys are u guys are d only south africans in d forum. I think there are more of u. Some are probably holed up in a particular section nd while some maybe viewing as guest. Topics like that could mke dem crawl out of their hole.
There's a particular kenyan thread on dz forum. A few of u lots are there i guess, always arguing how ur country is better than nigeria. That thread is never ending.

It seems xhosanostra nd lionezza(cnt remember her moniker) are subtly active on d forum. So u guys are five grin

I think in total I know about ten South Africans on here. By three I meant in this current discussion. Haven't seen XhosaNstra in years.

I stay clear of that Nigeria is far better than Kenya thread grin, it's neverending indeed and repetitive but I'm aware of the SA guys in there. I noticed the original was deleted - why was that - was Nigeria given a heavy defeat?
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
U're d south african in d forum dat makes a thread. (i might be wrong)

so is it u?

Nope dude lipsrsealed

There's also Zhike - he puts out a lot of SA content. RuudvanNiestroy is a mixed bag of goodies.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

he's got another moniker
right?
so nothing loss

I might though
one of these days wink
@ d last paragraph. Lol. Let him be. IG has been gentle these days. Please do not let him run out of nl. I'm an ardent follower of his inherited thread. I just want to keep seeing more pictures of em pretty as S.A chics with my extra large jar of vaseline right beside me tongue - hey! Am kidding

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
@ d last paragraph. Lol. Let him be. IG has been gentle these days. Please do not let him run out of nl. I'm an ardent follower of his inherited thread. I just want to keep seeing more pictures of em pretty as S.A chics with my extra large jar of vaseline right beside me tongue - hey! Am kidding

No u not grin.

Yeah, he's also famous for that thread. Someone did a Nigerian replica lately in honour of IG so he's a big man actually cool grin

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by JaceBlaze: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oh I get it now grin. I was wondering why u coz you've been quiet (behaving) lately.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.