Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens - Culture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens (79719 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

I think in total I know about ten South Africans on here. By three I meant in this current discussion. Haven't seen XhosaNstra in years.

I stay clear of that Nigeria is far better than Kenya thread grin, it's neverending indeed and repetitive but I'm aware of the SA guys in there. I noticed the original was deleted - why was that - was Nigeria given a heavy defeat?

Woah! . Ten.. Cool.

hahahahaha.. I wouldnt knw. It just pops up when i punch on RECENT. it's how i find active threads that are hidden. After a lil bit of scrolling, i run out of d thread in a blink.

bro, u still havent told me if my guess was right.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

And how do u explain this modern phenomenon? 200 million more people in just 30 years shocked shocked shocked?
fake stats

Yes
Nigeria tweaks population stats embarassed

Nigeria is not more than 180 million
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
Woah! . Ten.. Cool.

hahahahaha.. I wouldnt knw. It just pops up when i punch on RECENT. it's how i find active threads that are hidden. After a lil bit of scrolling, i run out of d thread in a blink.

bro, u still havent told me if my guess was right.

The Kenyans are pretty clued up on what's happening on the continent while South Africans are not (inward looking). Nigerians just wanna be tops in everything coz they were told 50 years ago they're the giant of Africa. So the Kenyans have an edge in that thread - I'll honestly give it to them. So I won't blame u for running out of there grin

2 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
How can u tell u guys are u guys are d only south africans in d forum. I think there are more of u. Some are probably holed up in a particular section nd while some maybe viewing as guest. Topics like that could mke dem crawl out of their hole.
There's a particular kenyan thread on dz forum. A few of u lots are there i guess, always arguing how ur country is better than nigeria. That thread is never ending.

It seems xhosanostra nd lionezza(cnt remember her moniker) are subtly active on d forum. So u guys are five grin
they are about 12 active

I'm active on that Kenyan thread
SA actually teams up with nigeria and Ghana etc against Kenyans
Kenyans are the villian
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

No u not grin.

Yeah, he's also famous for that thread. Someone did a Nigerian replica lately in honour of IG so he's a big man actually cool grin
grin

Hey .. I actually was joking. I dnt jerk off to motionless pictures tongue

How do u lots even cope with the lots of fat asses ur girls carry around. Mann, i musnt be in dat country, i'm definitely having lotta girlfriends. My want is insatiable when it comes to big boories tongue
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

The Kenyans are pretty clued up on what's happening on the continent while South Africans are not (inward looking). Nigerians just wanna be tops in everything coz they were told 50 years ago they're the giant of Africa. So the Kenyans have an edge in that thread - I'll honestly give it to them.
no they have no edge
Kenya has absolutely nothing on Nigeria

Besides ghanians,Nigerians, south Africans are all against the Kenyans on that thread

I'm very active on it
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
they are about 12 active
I'm active on that Kenyan thread SA actually teams up with nigeria and Ghana etc against Kenyans Kenyans are the villian
Lol.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
grin

Hey .. I actually was joking. I dnt jerk off to motionless pictures tongue

How do u lots even cope with the lots of fat asses ur girls carry around. Mann, i musnt be in dat country, i'm definitely having lotta girlfriends. My want is insatiable when it comes to big boories tongue
oju kòkòrò l'onse e grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
no they have no edge
Kenya has absolutely nothing on Nigeria

Besides ghanians,Nigerians, south Africans are all against the Kenyans on that thread

I'm very active on it

Is it still the Kenyans from the original thread? That's the one I was in for a month or so and then quit.

Obviously with the change of title (now pro-Nigeria) more Nigerians are active in there. They stayed clear of the old thread whose title mocked them.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Silentgroper(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
oju kòkòrò l'onse e grin shocked
grin .. Abi. Oju kokoro o' de ni kpami. But bro.. Awon idi yen le kpa yan nuh oh
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol.
tmksouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
grin .. Abi. Oju kokoro o' de ni kpami. But bro.. Awon idi yen le kpa yan nuh oh
i was on the thread once shocked

Chai
I dedicated my eyes to Sango immediately cheesy
I can't See what I can't partake in abeg grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 12:17am On Sep 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
tmksouth

It's like when SA summoned Buhari to Pretoria during the 2019 xenophobic attacks and he came running, and Nigerians were outraged.

Look at how angry Ramaphosa is with Nigerians. Buhari is trembling grin.

cc Silentgroper

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's like when SA summoned Buhari to Pretoria during the 2019 xenophobic attacks and he came running, and Nigerians were outraged.

Look at how angry Ramaphosa is with Nigerians. Buhari is trembling grin.

cc Silentgroper
nothing in that pic
They just walking along undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
nothing in that pic
They just walking along undecided

There's nothing in the Kenyan pic either, they're just fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 12:28am On Sep 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theTranscriber: 12:32am On Sep 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

There's nothing in the Kenyan pic either, they're just fooling around.
nah there is

That was when the Ipob seccesionist leader that jumped bail In 2017 was caught by Kenya and sent to Nigeria

You can google grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
nah there is

That was when the Ipob seccesionist leader that jumped bail In 2017 was caught by Kenya and sent to Nigeria

You can google grin

Kenyans can come fight this little battle I know nothing about.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Bifwoli: 2:44am On Sep 09, 2021
hybrid11:
I expected to see enough nipples and firm breast but op just d show me face, na face I go chop
You will not see the kingdom of heaven at this rate with this mindset .
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by theInterpreter: 3:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Bifwoli:
You will not see the kingdom of heaven at this rate with this mindset .
which heaven is that please? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.