Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President (17619 Views)

Reno, We Will All Vote For Peter Obi Again, So Kil Yaself / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Kajaard: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2021
The man is already a vegetable. How can we have someone like that as a president? undecided
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Mrbenny001: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Your village
CXLVII:
Where is Reno based please!

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Habib101: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Nigerians no be fools na, brain de function at full capacity and eyes de shine wide openand waiting patiently for 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Echoban: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
have he ever asked you to vote for him? Instead of reading sense into his words, you want to form logic

The way he criticise to Tinubu , has BAT ever asked him for vote /support or is BAT his president?
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Habib101: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Your village
grin grin gud answer
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by UltimateSpice: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Nigeria must be a very peculiar place.

If not, nobody will vote an old man with health issues as President.

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Tinubu president of Nigeria? I don't think.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by emmanuelbrown26: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2021
moriss33:
Will they listen ?
They would rather collect crumbs & complain 4 8yrs then to do the needful.
Listen ke, where his posters are all over Alimosho LGA. That's why I don't pity anybody this day here in Lagos bcs gv them same crumbs and they will still vote for another ancestors.
Their one woman that sweeps our compound, sometimes she will complain of body pain or malaria and I will give her money for medication but after the last election in Alimosho I saw her involvement in the election I stopped giving her money for even sachet water

4 Likes

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by francis5051: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:
this is clear evidence dah u lack common sense just take think about at the question I just asked.. Reno is trying to pass an important message and u te here asking about his location it shows you lack direction
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by skywalker240(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Who wants to vote the silly old frog prince?

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Dickcious(m): 6:39am On Sep 05, 2021
K'ọlọrun gbawa lowo Bilisi....
benjackugo:
Reno Omokri: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has shared his opinion on the way Nigerians have been trooping to London to see APC National leader, Bola Tinubu who is in the country for medical care, IgbereTV reports.

Reno said the different trips to the UK to see Tinubu should serve as a ''warning to Nigerians not to vote Tinubu as President come 2023.'' There are rumours that Tinubu has the intention to run for presidency in 2023, eventhough, he hasn't declared it publicly.

Reno wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTZh4bkDSR7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Goodvibes007: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2021
It's common sense.

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by humility33(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
When I see people complaining of hardship I laugh, why bcs we have not even started suffering.
I know that a time will come when their won't be biafra Republic and oduduwa Republic and that time is already here.
Let apc gv Tinubu a presidential ticket, watch how oduduwa people will count 1001 reasons why he deserves it and why he is the best guy for the ticket and the will stop shouting oduduwa republic
Let pdp give Obi ticket and watch how biafra will stop to exist on lips of biafrans,
they only difference btw the two unknown Republic is that the later never believed in one Nigeria and the former only believe in one Nigeria when its only favouring them.
Mr. Reno just enjoy your life till your dying days and leave naija people, bcs I hv come to realize that naija deserved the kind of leaders they have now.
If Tinubu should contest believe me 90% of Oduduwa will surely vote for him bcs I know them very well, having worked with them in different areas and they are easily to be convinced
So naija welcome your prospective president in London.

You've said it all
God bless you for this objective analysis

3 Likes

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by walozanga(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Face the topic

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by samesta(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

In a residential house abroad and not holed up in a medical facility abroad
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by humility33(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Listen ke, where his posters are all over Alimosho LGA. That's why I don't pity anybody this day here in Lagos bcs gv them same crumbs and they will still vote for another ancestors.
Their one woman that sweeps our compound, sometimes she will complain of body pain or malaria and I will give her money for medication but after the last election in Alimosho I saw her involvement in the election I stopped giving her money for even sachet water

I have carefully look at the Nigeria scenario have resolved the best bet for any young person is to leave this country asap dont want my kids raised in this kind of country where citizens dont mind vote the devil because they share same tribe or religion. Nigeria is in a sorry state

I have worked with persons from the major tribes and have come to know that if the south west or south east where in same shoes with the hausa fulani they would have foster this born to rule acts as well
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Ghostrye: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
When I see people complaining of hardship I laugh, why bcs we have not even started suffering.
I know that a time will come when their won't be biafra Republic and oduduwa Republic and that time is already here.
Let apc gv Tinubu a presidential ticket, watch how oduduwa people will count 1001 reasons why he deserves it and why he is the best guy for the ticket and the will stop shouting oduduwa republic
Let pdp give Obi ticket and watch how biafra will stop to exist on lips of biafrans,
they only difference btw the two unknown Republic is that the later never believed in one Nigeria and the former only believe in one Nigeria when its only favouring them.
Mr. Reno just enjoy your life till your dying days and leave naija people, bcs I hv come to realize that naija deserved the kind of leaders they have now.
If Tinubu should contest believe me 90% of Oduduwa will surely vote for him bcs I know them very well, having worked with them in different areas and they are easily to be convinced
So naija welcome your prospective president in London.
True, tribalism is the main problem of nigerian people
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Salis2020: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Enough of those old men my country people.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Safyqueen: 6:56am On Sep 05, 2021
When opposition goes beyond politics and seen to be going personal, tribal or religious, the person loses it democratically.

Reno could be right on this but basket holds no water. A signal without carrier cannot make a radio wave hence his message goes dead shortly, undelivered and hence useless.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by viralinfo: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2021
True Words...table shaker
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Jaysnowkid: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Would a sensible party project Tinubu as a presidential candidate? Would a sensible Nigerian vote him in? Only fools would do that given the state of his health and age.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Truvelisback(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2021
moriss33:
Will they listen ?
They would rather collect crumbs & complain 4 8yrs then to do the needful.
No be lie. I now know people say: Black man, black sense.

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by zuto4u(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2021
Did Reno tell you that he wants to contest for the seat of presidency?
Sunnybay7:
Tinubu should take the back seat on this one but Reno too should practice what he preaches, come to naija you have stayed longer than most of them.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by jimmynauty: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2021
True Reno
Me I go do rollover japa with family join you in travelling and relaxing...too
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by techWriter1: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2021
A simple true, but the thirfnubu and APThiefs won't disagree with uI first to clarification on NL.....

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by November24(f): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Brainless question
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

You again?

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

You again?

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Jostoman: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:
is Reno your president or is Reno trying to contest 2023 election?
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Jostoman: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Jagaban just go to London to stay away from Lagos party palava after Lagos State local government election and to strategize for 2023 election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Rival Kano APC State Chairperson, Ahmadu Danzago / Eugene-odoh, Enugu Speaker Impeached / PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.