Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President (17618 Views)

Reno, We Will All Vote For Peter Obi Again, So Kil Yaself / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo for president 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Titi43: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mr Omokirikiri, ur right
We pray he comes back alive, he looks almost gone.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by paramakina202: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
bbcode processing failure
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by IamCookie(f): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
When I see people complaining of hardship I laugh, why bcs we have not even started suffering.
I know that a time will come when their won't be biafra Republic and oduduwa Republic and that time is already here.
Let apc gv Tinubu a presidential ticket, watch how oduduwa people will count 1001 reasons why he deserves it and why he is the best guy for the ticket and the will stop shouting oduduwa republic
Let pdp give Obi ticket and watch how biafra will stop to exist on lips of biafrans,
they only difference btw the two unknown Republic is that the later never believed in one Nigeria and the former only believe in one Nigeria when its only favouring them.
Mr. Reno just enjoy your life till your dying days and leave naija people, bcs I hv come to realize that naija deserved the kind of leaders they have now.
If Tinubu should contest believe me 90% of Oduduwa will surely vote for him bcs I know them very well, having worked with them in different areas and they are easily to be convinced
So naija welcome your prospective president in London.

That is never going to happen sir. Or let me say that in Lagos(the seat of Tinubu ) ,he won't see many people voting for him as much as he might have in , say Kano or elsewhere. Lagosians are tired of Tinubu!* Only the few poverty ridden politicians and few enjoying from his imposition style of leadership.

During the last election (LG) , even APC members refused to come out and vote. They are tired of Tinubu(APC) style of leadership and drawbacks . I ,alongside some others were at the Polling unit but didn't vote, despite their readiness to give #500 per vote. Lol!

Tinubu doesn't stand a chance in Lagos , OYO-Ibadan , even Ogun state .. i wouldn't know about ONDO and OSUN. And i trust SE and Edo people grin
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by akdjr(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
This one is patiently praying that Atiku should win so he can come back to Nigeria �. Lori iro according to my Yoruba people from south West.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by StPete: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Let's be realistic though. Tinubu is by far a better leader than Buhari. Just compare how Lagos is presently and compare Buhari's Katsina
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Gfskw: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Ngorbungor(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
StPete:
Let's be realistic though. Tinubu is by far a better leader than Buhari. Just compare how Lagos is presently and compare Buhari's Katsina

Are you serious? How can you compare a former capital to a State created from Sokoto , so you are telling Nigerians that Tinubu is responsible for the little development we are seeing in Lagos, where will you put IBB, Muritala, Gowon, Obasanjo, etc. Please show us a legacy project Tinubu did for Lagos
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by StPete: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Are you serious? How can you compare a former capital to a State created from Sokoto , so you are telling Nigerians that Tinubu is responsible for the little development we are seeing in Lagos, where will you put IBB, Muritala, Gowon, Obasanjo, etc. Please show us a legacy project Tinubu did for Lagos

I can tell you for a fact that nothing gets done in present day Lagos without the express approval of Tinubu (forget the State governor, that one na stooge). The present status of Lagos is work put in starting especially from the time of Tinubu as a governor till date. Cross River was also once a State Capital, why is Cross River not at par with Lagos in terms of structural development?
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Ngorbungor(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
StPete:

I can tell you for a fact that nothing gets done in present day Lagos without the express approval of Tinubu (forget the State governor, that one na stooge). The present status of Lagos is work put in starting especially from the time of Tinubu as a governor till date. Cross River was also once a State Capital, why is Cross River not at par with Lagos in terms of structural development?

Cross River was not capital of Nigeria, it's was for Southern protectorate for few months, but Lagos was for many decades, all the bridges, flyovers major express roads, hospitals, high institutions, airport and seaports are federal government projects. So show us Tinubu projects in Lagos
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by StPete: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Cross River was not capital of Nigeria, it's was for Southern protectorate for few months, but Lagos was for many decades, [s]all the bridges, flyovers major express roads, hospitals, high institutions, airport and seaports are federal government projects.[/s] So show us Tinubu projects in Lagos

It's obvious you really don't know much of your history and not any clue about Lagos. It would be a complete waste of my time trying to school you. Use the internet to make your researches
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Perfectbeing(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Is Reno our president...?? Or is that u don’t understand this topic?
Is Tinubu our president.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Keff40: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Reno..
What is your problems with TInubu
Is it a crime for some1 to travel out of the shores of Nigeria for a rest or medical vacations
Are you God to determine who is fit??
Atiku spent more than 2 years in Dubai, heaven did not fall o

Please leave JAGABAN alone
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Ngorbungor(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
StPete:

It's obvious you really don't know much of your history and not any clue about Lagos. It would be a complete waste of my time trying to school you. Use the internet to make your researches

Calabar is considered as the first capital of Nigeria because it served as the first capital of the Southern Protectorate, the Oil River Protectorate, and Niger Coast Protectorate. This was until the late nineteenth century, when the administrative centre of the Southern protectorate was moved to Lagos in 1906.24 Aug 2021.

So since 1906 till 1991 or so Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, witnessing all the development throughout this period.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by StPete: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Calabar is considered as the first capital of Nigeria because it served as the first capital of the Southern Protectorate, the Oil River Protectorate, and Niger Coast Protectorate. This was until the late nineteenth century, when the administrative centre of the Southern protectorate was moved to Lagos in 1906.24 Aug 2021.

So since 1906 till 1991 or so Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, witnessing all the development throughout this period.

Good that you went back to your history. Now let me ask, how developed was Lagos compared in 1991 when it relinquished it's position as Capital compared to its present state in 2021?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by TefBarzz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Any sane Nigerian shouldn't even be thinking of voting for Tinubu come 2023...
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by advanceDNA: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Is Tinubu our president.

It's clear u don't know what Reno is talking about..go and play
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by orumba(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
No to epileptic president
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by tenpipsperday: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tinubu wey go soon die abi another?
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by themanderon: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
You will be too surprised how foolish Nigerians can be.
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Ngorbungor(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
StPete:

Good that you went back to your history. Now let me ask, how developed was Lagos compared in 1991 when it relinquished it's position as Capital compared to its present state in 2021?

Oga there is no much difference till now, my question is show us Tinubu signature projects as of when he was the governor of Lagos state
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by StPete: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga there is no much difference till now, my question is show us Tinubu signature projects as of when he was the governor of Lagos state

It will do you a lot of good to ask around, the evidence is glaring
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Ngorbungor(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
StPete:

It will do you a lot of good to ask around, the evidence is glaring

For example we no what fashola did, at least we can point to one or two things among numerous signature projects attached to his name like Lekki bridge, blue lane and the red lane projects also known as BRT. Please highlight Tinubu legacy projects in Lagos state
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by StPete: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Ngorbungor:

For example we no what fashola did, at least we can point to one or two things among numerous signature projects attached to his name like Lekki bridge, blue lane and the red lane projects also known as BRT. Please highlight Tinubu legacy projects in Lagos state

You still don't understand, every development from Tinubu's time as governor till now including all the achievements made by governors after his tenure all have his approval and endorsement. Anything he doesn't approve of, won't be seen in Lagos
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by SaiOsinbajo: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
have he ever asked you to vote for him? Instead of reading sense into his words, you want to form logic

And the Atiku PDP plans Fielding as candidate resides in Nigeria I believe. Make una dey deceive unasef.
Note: I am not a fan of Tinubu's candidacy because he's too old and character deficient to rule the country although I admire his duggedness as a politician with proven records. Let's try someone new
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by MrGerald(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
But how can sane people be supporting and urging Tinubu for president knowing very well he's apart from being old, sick, frail and visibly shacking, and forgetful, I tire for this country with over 200 million in population
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by MrGerald(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ever8090:
Oh meehhhnnn....but this Tinibu sef no too ugly and unkept to be a president?
These points you put here is what they don't know but it matters in international committee, we need re-branding, to project the country positively. One of the reasons Americans despise Trump, if he has had a pretty face I tell you he'd gain many supporters. With Tinubu there don't expect all these countries that we borrow money from to have an honest dealings with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks / Buhari Sacks NDDC Sole Administrator, Effiong Akwa / Court Reinstates LP Candidate As Lagos Rep, Obanikoro Congratulates Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.