Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? (8253 Views)

Need A Home Theatre... 40 - 50k Budget / Advice On Home Theatre Choice / Selling My Samsung 5.1 Multichannel Home Theatre System. Model Ps-wtxq120 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by Ajilenu: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2021
KennethEnyi:
Just get jbl charge 4 for 60k and save 10k it’s the best deal plus charge 4 is the loudest and best sounding that’s what I’m currently using
how the size like

1 Like

Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by eisley: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Soundbars and JBL are better, but if you're looking to purchase an earbud, I would recommend the specially tuned freepod 3, with polished design, and superb sound quality. oraimo really really outdid themselves.

Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by Chibuchris: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
tellsblinks:
My budget is 70k(i can add more)

I'm more interested in sound quality than type of sound system. By the way there's usually light here

So please I'm asking the general house, which will you prefer? Sounds bars, home theater or JBL?

Since your budget is 70k it's better to get a home theater. 70k sound bar won't give you all that good sound like home theater of 70k .
Sound bar of 70k would likely be 2.1 channel but home theater of 70k you get 5.1channel or more.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by KennethEnyi(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Ajilenu:
how the size like

Like medium sized

Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by Ajilenu: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
KennethEnyi:

Like medium sized
for the entire house? Guy you sef

1 Like

Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by Bayaar02(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ajilenu:
for the entire house? Guy you sef

I won't lie to you, the guy know wettin he dey talk.
Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by ouvredeparis: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
If not for your budget I'd have suggested you go for a sound bar from either Bose, Mark Levinson or Bowers and Wilkins.... Your neighbors will come knocking after 3 hours of purchase
Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
ouvredeparis:
If not for your budget I'd have suggested you go for a sound bar from either Bose, Mark Levinson or Bowers and Wilkins.... Your neighbors will come knocking after 3 hours of purchase

They must be very very expensive
Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by ouvredeparis: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
2horsePOWER:

They must be very very expensive

I'm using a Bowers and Wilkins sound bar... I bought mine 2 years ago for $1700... No need for a home theater system.... The sound bar reach to do party and watch movies... The surround sound is mad
Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
ouvredeparis:

I'm using a Bowers and Wilkins sound bar... I bought mine 2 years ago for $1700... No need for a home theater system.... The sound bar reach to do party and watch movies... The surround sound is mad

That's some serious bar for a sound bar in today's money.
The sound from their home theater system would open up the roof.
Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by ouvredeparis: 6:00am On Oct 29, 2021
2horsePOWER:

That's some serious bar for a sound bar in today's money.
The sound from their home theater system would open up the roof.

Lol not exactly but from the look of it.. turning up the volume of their home theater system to like 22 which is quite average volume... The vibrations might bust the glass of aluminium windows in a 3 bedroom bungalow... Since the building is not large enough to absorb the vibes
Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by bigbauer(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
ouvredeparis:

I believe you know that no particular brand has monopoly on performance, rather the model determines the production. He may end up buying a model that doesn't produce as good as yours or something better.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by ouvredeparis: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
bigbauer:

I believe you know that no particular brand has monopoly on performance, rather the model determines the production. He may end up buying a model that doesn't produce as good as yours or something better.

That's true actually

1 Like

Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by Ajilenu: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bayaar02:

I won't lie to you, the guy know wettin he dey talk.
lol. I swear
Re: Sound Bars, Home Theatre Or JBL: Which Is Better? by calculuskenny: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Please is it still available?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Customized My Android Phone Without Root / Don't Do This At Work {video} / "AT Command Fail To Send" Device Is Rooted With Kingroot Innjoo T1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.