Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven (1828 Views)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by thehomer: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
Image123:

^You both disappoint me. You're no different from the majority of christians that you usually accuse and disdain of living on what other men(their churches and pastors) have fed them from their youth. If you like, don't only read the entire chapter(Revelation 12), read the entire book. Nothing there says that satan sinned IN Heaven. Your assumptions are doing you bad.

Please tell me, where was Satan when he sinned?

Image123:

BTW, i see you're having a nice time with the asides that was included(on 'future'). i'm not going to talk more on that. The point is that no scriptures say that satan or anyone ever SINNED IN Heaven. Do you even know satan's sin?

Sorry but it seems you've not properly read your Bible. Please visit a Sunday school teacher.

Image123:

Thehomer, what are nephilims o, our bible teacher?

If you're unable to parse from the quoted Bible verses that Satan sinned in Heaven according to your own scriptures, then what is the point of showing you that these nephilim were supposed to be the children of Satan's cohorts?
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by mazaje(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
Image123:

^You both disappoint me. You're no different from the majority of christians that you usually accuse and disdain of living on what other men(their churches and pastors) have fed them from their youth. If you like, don't only read the entire chapter(Revelation 12), read the entire book. Nothing there says that satan sinned IN Heaven. Your assumptions are doing you bad.
BTW, i see you're having a nice time with the asides that was included(on 'future'). i'm not going to talk more on that. The point is that no scriptures say that satan or anyone ever SINNED IN Heaven. Do you even know satan's sin?
Thehomer, what are nephilims o, our bible teacher?

Ezekiel 28:13-19
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; your clothing was bejeweled with every precious stone--ruby, topaz, diamond, chrysolite, onyx, jasper, sapphire, carbuncle, and emerald--all in beautiful settings of finest gold. They were given to you on the day you were created.
14 I appointed you to be the anointed Guardian Angel. You had access to the holy mountain of God. You walked among the stones of fire.
15 ``You were perfect in all you did from the day you were created until that time when wrong was found in you.
16[b] Your great wealth filled you with internal turmoil and you sinned. Therefore, I cast you out of the mountain of God like a common sinner. I destroyed you, O Guardian Angel, from the midst of the stones of fire.[/b]
17 Your heart was filled with pride because of all your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. Therefore I have cast you down to the ground and exposed you helpless before the curious gaze of kings.
18. You defiled your holiness with lust for gain; therefore I brought forth fire from your own actions and let it burn you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all those watching you.
19. All who know you are appalled at your fate; you are an example of horror; you are destroyed forever.''
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by Image123(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2011
Why was satan sent packing from heaven according to the story?. . . .
What story?

Please tell me, where was Satan when he sinned?

Good question, he was not in Heaven.

Sorry but it seems you've not properly read your Bible. Please visit a Sunday school teacher.

Seems more like you listened to the wrong things in Sunday school. You should have listened to that which would have profited you today, faith in God and the fear of God.

If you're unable to parse from the quoted Bible verses that Satan sinned in Heaven according to your own scriptures, then what is the point of showing you that these nephilim were supposed to be the children of Satan's cohorts?
Big grammar. So it took a parsing from you to arrive at your conclusions, good confession, we're making progress. By the way, you did not answer, who are nephilims? Are you one? Or we should skip that part, no probs?

Ezekiel 28:13-19
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; your clothing was bejeweled with every precious stone--ruby, topaz, diamond, chrysolite, onyx, jasper, sapphire, carbuncle, and emerald--all in beautiful settings of finest gold. They were given to you on the day you were created.
14 I appointed you to be the anointed Guardian Angel. You had access to the holy mountain of God. You walked among the stones of fire.
15 ``You were perfect in all you did from the day you were created until that time when wrong was found in you.
16 Your great wealth filled you with internal turmoil and you sinned. Therefore, I cast you out of the mountain of God like a common sinner. I destroyed you, O Guardian Angel, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Mazaje dey make me laugh o!See atheists dropping scriptures for devil's sake, literally. That passage doesn't say the devil sinned IN Heaven. You can color it, quote it, embolden it, underline it. It doesn't say that devil sinned IN Heaven.
 Anyway, for the benefits of my beloved brethren, who i perceive may also be in a strait as to the above discussion. Let me say a few words that may help.
We usually say that the Word of God requires interpretation by the Spirit of God and for scriptures to agree with scriptures, very true, very important! When we say atheists don't/can't understand scriptures, they don't believe. Now, we've got to leave other things and lead the blind out of his ditchly habitat. The book of Revelations is HIGHLY symbolic, and even on the intellectually level shouldn't be taken literally, not to mention on the spiritual level.
Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
God signified/symbolized it. There, a candle might actually be referring to a group of people. Stars are not necessarily the star up there shining at night, the alpha and omega may not be just greek alphabets but God Himself. to take Revelation 12 completely literally,

Rev 12:1  And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

i guess its generally known that this 'woman' is not a woman but Israel. Yet this woman is seen in this 'vision' IN heaven.

Rev 12:3  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Then the red dragon, satan is also seen IN heaven.
So they are both together in heaven. Of course, we all see and know Israel, so nobody assumes that Israel is in heaven. but we don't see satan and assume he's in heaven. And then you read on and see all the things that happen 'in' heaven like mazaje quoted.The drawing of stars, the delivery, the fleeing, the war and co. A good place to note though is verse 5.
Rev 12:5  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
i was kindof impressed that even our resident atheists knew that this was referring to Jesus Christ. Now of course we know Israel is on earth, and that Jesus Christ was born on earth, died and then went to Heaven. that's why it says in verse 5 "caught UP unto God, and to his throne."
So even though all these account supposedly happened 'in heaven', Jesus left that 'heaven' to be CAUGHT UP to God.
It's logical to conclude that God was not in that heaven where 'the dramas' occurred. A fast learner/hearer would know by now that this 'heaven' in Revelation 12 is symbolic/signified, and not the Heaven that believers want to go to. So, what does the Bible say about satan and where he sinned? About satan, the Bible writes
Ezekiel 28:13  Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
He previously 'owned'/controlled this place, it seems. That's before man was put in his place. Little wonder, he hates man with a passion. And not only that, god's taking man to Heaven, and has made provisions for man to be godly, and created in the image of God. All these are stuff devil can never achieve again.

Isa 14:13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

There was satan's dream. If he was in the Heaven in question, he would not be thinking of 'ascending'. Jesus Christ ascended, was caught UP.
 One more thing though,

Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
This might confuse some, but there's no room for such confusion once you realise that there 'heaven' is an ambiguous word, and should be interpreted depending on the Spirit of God and on the context. Paul the apostle mentions something about the third heaven, so let me stay on three here. [s]Never mind about the muslims' heaven and co.[/s]
2Corinth 12:2  I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such a one caught up to the third heaven.
There's one, an heaven that we see around us i.e the skies, the firmament, the atmosphere.

Lam 4:19  Our persecutors are swifter than the eagles of the heaven: they pursued us upon the mountains, they laid wait for us in the wilderness.
Deu 9:1  Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,

There's two, the second heaven, where we can't see from here but is different from where God lives.
Jer 7:18  The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
2Ki 17:16  And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshiped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

satan is the prince of the power of the air. In this heaven, we have rulers, principalities in high places, spiritual wickedness. It seems Christ alluded to this heaven when he said "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"
If there's any heaven that satan is in(or was in like our resident atheists are positing) , then it should be there.
There is three, the third heaven, the one that a man went in the spirit in 2Corinth 12. That's where Jesus went and where God dwells. When He says "I make a new heaven and earth" or "heaven and earth will pass away", He's not necessarily referring to God's dwelling place. BTW, satan is always falling and would continue to fall. That's his own destiny that occupies him. Luke 10:18  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.. He seems to be in free fall. that's why no one should want to follow him or behave like him. We can choose our own destinies, or destinations. We can become heavenly minded. We can see the kingdom of God/enter into the kingdom of God. the conditions are not alien to many of us. It's the steps that we need to take.
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by thehomer: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2011
Image123:

What story?

Seems more like you listened to the wrong things in Sunday school. You should have listened to that which would have profited you today, faith in God and the fear of God.
Big grammar. So it took a parsing from you to arrive at your conclusions, good confession, we're making progress. By the way, you did not answer, who are nephilims? Are you one? Or we should skip that part, no probs?

If you want to know the nephilim, read your Bible. I'm done teaching you about your Bible.

Image123:

Mazaje dey make me laugh o!See atheists dropping scriptures for devil's sake, literally. That passage doesn't say the devil sinned IN Heaven. You can color it, quote it, embolden it, underline it. It doesn't say that devil sinned IN Heaven.
 Anyway, for the benefits of my beloved brethren, who i perceive may also be in a strait as to the above discussion. Let me say a few words that may help.
We usually say that the Word of God requires interpretation by the Spirit of God and for scriptures to agree with scriptures, very true, very important! When we say atheists don't/can't understand scriptures, they don't believe. Now, we've got to leave other things and lead the blind out of his ditchly habitat. The book of Revelations is HIGHLY symbolic, and even on the intellectually level shouldn't be taken literally, not to mention on the spiritual level.
Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
God signified/symbolized it. There, a candle might actually be referring to a group of people. Stars are not necessarily the star up there shining at night, the alpha and omega may not be just greek alphabets but God Himself. to take Revelation 12 completely literally,

Rev 12:1  And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

i guess its generally known that this 'woman' is not a woman but Israel. Yet this woman is seen in this 'vision' IN heaven.

Rev 12:3  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
So they are both together in heaven. Of course, we all see and know Israel, so nobody assumes that Israel is in heaven. but we don't see satan and assume he's in heaven. And then you read on and see all the things that happen 'in' heaven like mazaje quoted.The drawing of stars, the delivery, the fleeing, the war and co. A good place to note though is verse 5.
Rev 12:5  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
i was kindof impressed that even our resident atheists knew that this was referring to Jesus Christ. Now of course we know Israel is on earth, and that Jesus Christ was born on earth, died and then went to Heaven. that's why it says in verse 5 "caught UP unto God, and to his throne."

It seems you're getting confused because you said these things were supposed to happen in the future.

Image123:

So even though all these account supposedly happened 'in heaven', Jesus left that 'heaven' to be CAUGHT UP to God.
It's logical to conclude that God was not in that heaven where 'the dramas' occurred. A fast learner/hearer would know by now that this 'heaven' in Revelation 12 is symbolic/signified, and not the Heaven that believers want to go to. So, what does the Bible say about satan and where he sinned? About satan, the Bible writes
Ezekiel 28:13  Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
He previously 'owned'/controlled this place, it seems. That's before man was put in his place. Little wonder, he hates man with a passion. And not only that, god's taking man to Heaven, and has made provisions for man to be godly, and created in the image of God. All these are stuff devil can never achieve again.

Isa 14:13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

There was satan's dream. If he was in the Heaven in question, he would not be thinking of 'ascending'. Jesus Christ ascended, was caught UP.
 One more thing though,

Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
This might confuse some, but there's no room for such confusion once you realise that there 'heaven' is an ambiguous word, and should be interpreted depending on the Spirit of God and on the context. Paul the apostle mentions something about the third heaven, so let me stay on three here. [s]Never mind about the muslims' heaven and co.[/s]

Of course Heaven is an ambiguous word when it says Satan fell from there. Now there are three Heavens? What a way of getting out of any thing that you get confused about.

Image123:

2Corinth 12:2  I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such a one caught up to the third heaven.
There's one, an heaven that we see around us i.e the skies, the firmament, the atmosphere.

Lam 4:19  Our persecutors are swifter than the eagles of the heaven: they pursued us upon the mountains, they laid wait for us in the wilderness.
Deu 9:1  Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,

There's two, the second heaven, where we can't see from here but is different from where God lives.
Jer 7:18  The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
2Ki 17:16  And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshiped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

satan is the prince of the power of the air. In this heaven, we have rulers, principalities in high places, spiritual wickedness. It seems Christ alluded to this heaven when he said "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"
If there's any heaven that satan is in(or was in like our resident atheists are positing) , then it should be there.
There is three, the third heaven, the one that a man went in the spirit in 2Corinth 12. That's where Jesus went and where God dwells. When He says "I make a new heaven and earth" or "heaven and earth will pass away", He's not necessarily referring to God's dwelling place. BTW, satan is always falling and would continue to fall. That's his own destiny that occupies him. Luke 10:18  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.. He seems to be in free fall. that's why no one should want to follow him or behave like him. We can choose our own destinies, or destinations. We can become heavenly minded. We can see the kingdom of God/enter into the kingdom of God. the conditions are not alien to many of us. It's the steps that we need to take.

I'm already bored with your sort of response. Your answer is that there are three heavens so which one did Satan sin in? Or didn't he sin in heaven or hasn't he sinned at all? Was he ever forcefully kicked out of heaven to fall on earth?
Don't even bother. You've confused yourself enough already.
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by Image123(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2011
^a confused and arrogant mind. Sorry, i'm not so interested in nephilims thank you. It seems you failed to see that my reply to YOU stopped just before this.
You're still in the poor habit of saying things i've not said. I didn't say the whole of Revelations12, or the book of Revelations is future. I said that fall referred to is future, and also commented that devil's been falling for a while now and is in free fall. I should stop on that, like i earlier decided to work with what your godless mind could grasp. P.S i'm yet to say that satan sinned IN any heaven. That he fell from heaven does not translate to say that he sinned in Heaven.
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by mazaje(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2011
Image123:

What story?

One more thing though,

Na wah ohhh. . . .As I said just keep making this up as you go. . . .If another christian is to come here he will explain or interpret things VERY differently from how image123 has interpreted the bible Where is it written in the bible that satan fell from a different heaven than the one Yahweh resides in, pls show me where it is written in the bible, I don't need your twisted opinion, just want you to show where it is written in the bible. . .All I see you write is your OWN personal opinion, what am I to do with your personal opinion and writings that is filled with words like "it seems". . . .So there is a heaven that people can't see but is also different from where your god lives, eh? Where is it written in the bible?. . .Where is satan falling from?. . . .The bible said he fell from heaven, which of the heaven is it and where does the bible indicate that it is not the same heaven where yahweh resides according to the story?
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by logica(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2011
mazaje:

The bible said he fell from heaven, which of the heaven is it and where does the bible indicate that it is not the same heaven where yahweh resides according to the story?
*Christian Mode*
He fell from the 6th Heaven. There are actually 7 Heavens (hence the reference to 7th Heaven when you are in a state of ecstasy). The Heaven you belong to depends on your ranking as an angel. Lucifer was on the highest ranking hence he belonged in 6th Heaven. No angel could yet make it to 7th Heaven.
*Off Christian Mode*

How did I do?
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by thehomer: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2011
Image123:

^a confused and arrogant mind. Sorry, i'm not so interested in nephilims thank you. It seems you failed to see that my reply to YOU stopped just before this.

Of course you won't be interested in it considering that it shows that you're just making up your own Biblical stories.

Image123:

You're still in the poor habit of saying things i've not said. I didn't say the whole of Revelations12, or the book of Revelations is future.I said that fall referred to is future,

Oh so now the devil hasn't yet fallen from Heaven?

Just to show who said what, please remind me of who said the following.

Image123:

Good boy, you posted a specific scripture. Unfortunately, i have to help you by saying that passage or any other does not say that the devil sinned IN Heaven. (as an aside, that scripture's future not past like you assume, but you can't understand so let's deal with what you've got). You're talking about the possibilities of man sinning when he gets to Heaven since, according to you, the devil sinned in Heaven.
I should be asking you about nephilims, you're the one coming up with them, abi you be one,lol?

(Emphasis mine).

Image123:

and also commented that devil's been falling for a while now and is in free fall.

So what you really mean is that he has fallen and is currently in free fall? The same devil that you just said hasn't fallen from Heaven? Talk about confusion in the word of God.

Image123:

I should stop on that, like i earlier decided to work with what your godless mind could grasp. P.S i'm yet to say that satan sinned IN any heaven. That he fell from heaven does not translate to say that he sinned in Heaven.

So where was the devil when he sinned and why did he get kicked out of heaven?
Please just stop. You're just making up so many contradictory stories that a 5 year old child being told your version of this story will see through it.
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by Enigma(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2011
^^^

Trolls are pinheads.
These trolls like to visit and try to disrupt our happy forum. Their lowly reason for existence is to post provocative, hostile or annoying messages. They claim they are here to discuss, but in fact are just here to cause trouble.

smiley
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by Image123(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2011
Na wah ohhh. . . .As I said just keep making this up as you go. . . .If another christian is to come here he will explain or interpret things VERY differently from how image123 has interpreted the bible
@mazaje.
Like i told thehomer, the post was not for you. i didn't expect you to understand it. this was the post for you.

What story?

1Corinth 2v14 (CEV) That's why only someone who has God's Spirit can understand spiritual blessings. Anyone who doesn't have God's Spirit thinks these blessings are foolish.

Where is it written in the bible that satan fell from a different heaven than the one Yahweh resides in, pls show me where it is written in the bible,
It's been quoted already, where were you?
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder[b] in heaven; a woman[/b] clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

I don't need your twisted opinion, just want you to show where it is written in the bible. . .All I see you write is your OWN personal opinion, what am I to do with your personal opinion and writings that is filled with words like "it seems". . .
It's not personal opinion, its scriptures, and they were quoted passages to verify. If it's different from the answer you expected, shame on you, it's not my fault. No human is omniscient, neither am i. If someone says it seems it's going to rain, or a doctor tell you, it seems you might need to be operated on, therre are tangible reasons for that. it's not twisted opinion.

So there is a heaven that people can't see but is also different from where your god lives, eh? Where is it written in the bible?.
Ephesians 6v12 (BBE) For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against authorities and powers, against the world-rulers of this dark night, against the spirits of evil in the heavens.

I'm certain you're also aware of the account of prophet Daniel's prayer being delayed.
Where is satan falling from?. . . .The bible said he fell from heaven, which of the heaven is it and where does the bible indicate that it is not the same heaven where yahweh resides according to the story?
Here's the Bible again,
2Corinth 12v2 (Darby) I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago, (whether in the body I know not, or out of the body I know not, God knowswink such a one caught up to the third heaven.
It's therre in your Bible also, i didn't put it there. the Bible teaches that therre is a third heaven. Obviously there is a firrst heaven and a second heaven for there to be a third . Have spoken on that and i would not waste extra space with you two on this.
Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by mazaje(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
Image123:

@mazaje.
Like i told thehomer, the post was not for you. i didn't expect you to understand it. this was the post for you.

1Corinth 2v14 (CEV) That's why only someone who has God's Spirit can understand spiritual blessings. Anyone who doesn't have God's Spirit thinks these blessings are foolish.

It's been quoted already, where were you?
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder[b] in heaven; a woman[/b] clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The passage in Isaiah said lucifer assuming that is satan fell from heaven, it then said that he has it in mind to ascend into heaven and exalt his throne above the stars of god. . .

I'm certain you're also aware of the account of prophet Daniel's prayer being delayed.
.Here's the Bible again,
2Corinth 12v2 (Darby) I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago, (whether in the body I know not, or out of the body I know not, God knowswink such a one caught up to the third heaven.
It's therre in your Bible also, i didn't put it there. the Bible teaches that therre is a third heaven. Obviously there is a firrst heaven and a second heaven for there to be a third . Have spoken on that and i would not waste extra space with you two on this.
Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.

Where did it say that satan fell from the third heaven. . .
Re: Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven by Image123(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
mazaje:

The passage in Isaiah said lucifer assuming that is satan fell from heaven, it then said that he has it in mind to ascend into heaven and exalt his throne above the stars of god. . .

Where did it say that satan fell from the third heaven. . .
Your questions no plenty this time, seems you're getting one or two things? The isaiah passage says lucifer fell, then it gives a reason for his fall. 'FOR'(because) thou hast said i will ascend.
Where did i say that satan fell from the third Heaven?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Traditional Paganism Lead To Strong Nationalism? (case Study: Egypt) / If Poverty Is A Sin, Does It Mean That All Poor People Will Go To Hell? / Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.