Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] (5461 Views)

This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Truly I feel for him,if he were to be within my location I'd love to meet him.He's not helping matters at all,he seriously needs to see a therapist. I pray he heals someday and soonest.
Aunty i don't need therapy! Stop acting like you actually care! Its disgusting!

1 Like

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by hahn(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OK.

He should not have gotten married at all though.

Totally unnecessary
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Judybash93(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
Another rubbish written by an ignorant fool.
I think you should screenshot it, post it by yourself. Idiot..!!
Disgusting human being....! Tueh....!!

Ad hominem.. don't attack him, attack his point. This is a logical fallacy
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
hahn:

He should not have gotten married at all though.
Totally unnecessary
Too unnecessary!
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Freezby2020: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
Another rubbish written by an ignorant fool.
I think you should screenshot it, post it by yourself. Idiot..!!
Disgusting human being....! Tueh....!!

You are the big dumb, who is that slut without 2face, he made her. She rode on his popularity before she get acceptance, first by 2face fans and then the general public.

She is a possessive and unnecessary entitled type, with violent character. The brothers, relatives and friends of 2 face gave account of her temper and anger issue. She is accusing others for the same sin she committed. She saw him that he has many baby mamas, before spreading her legs now she feels she posses him alone.

She wants him to do away with those children from other women and concentrate on her two children. INGRATE!!!

1 Like

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Ofadaman(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Man was happy and making jokes of himself being the father of many nation, his fans were happy, everyone was happy.

Woman comes into the picture with the appeal that she's been with him through his rough days and creates the picture of the ideal woman who started out with him and still accepts his flaws .

Along the line, woman ruined it all, man has no rest, no peace, he's now the victim, cause a woman will try to own it all and be the reason for his success , his own children will now dispise him,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Gay Colleague Yester Night / Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born? / Wot Kinda Insult Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.