Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,436 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) (83422 Views)

Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) / Lionel Messi 'staying at Barcelona' as star avoids prospect of legal wrangle / Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Nova1988(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
phenzy:
Before you go come diss CR7 just make sure you ain’t a sadist or Pessi’s fanboy grin. I am still waiting fr that stupid yahoo boy called slawormir to come trashtalk Ronaldo

pesin wey get money pass ur papa. lol.
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Kingsean(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wealth is vanity, Poverty is vanity. Therefore choose your own vanity wisely.

LIKE for Wealth
SHARE for Poverty

Who are these people who shared poverty shocked

1 Like

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by 24brains(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Interior design has taken a new realm. Money good jor

1 Like

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Noted
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
After God, Money is the second best thing on Earth.

God please bless me as am just hustling on the street

1 Like

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by UrVillagePpl: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
unbitchable:
Everything about this old fraud is to compete with Messi who doesn't even know he exists. Since Messi's transfer made the world stood still and as we speak, Messi and his family are residing in one of the most prestigious hotel in the history of mankind, which ronaldo can never in his entire life dream of sleeping in one night.

I have seen the President of France receive Messi, President of Gabon drive Messi around like his boss, The Pope receive Messi, the King of Spain receive Messi. The only people I have seen received Ronaldo are his fangirls..
You sound pained undecided grin

You skipped the historical part: Ronaldo is the only person on Earth that Queen Elizabeth ever asked for an autograph tongue grin

Ronaldo and Messi are 2 exceptional players the world has ever produced.
If the latter is your fave, good for you.
But as for me and my house hold, the Former(Cr7) would always be our fave.
grin grin
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by desire4love: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
You're welcome, my C'Boy!
More trophies to be won in Man U.
Good you come to unite with your first love.
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Topzee109: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Imustnottalk:
how was he a failure in Juventus .you go just open your mouth waa without thinking
Did he fulfill the ucl promise
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by mykerl(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Topzee109:
Thus was what he wanted Reason why he moved to Man u after failing at juve
Just because Messi was trending
some people are just very dumb �
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Topzee109: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
mykerl:

some people are just very dumb �
Like your father right?
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Imustnottalk: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Topzee109:

Did he fulfill the ucl promise
at Least he did his best most of the big clubs didn't win championship for the past three years so
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol you think say Ronaldo go even look her twice? upon all the beautiful black, Latinas and caucasians, na village girl Ronaldo go come look? lol grin
Her mouth and body odours also will drive Ronaldo 1million miles away from her

1 Like

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by EmmanuelBanks: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
phenzy:
Before you go come diss CR7 just make sure you ain’t a sadist or Pessi’s fanboy grin. I am still waiting fr that stupid yahoo boy called slawormir to come trashtalk Ronaldo

I swear leave that idiot, the hate he has for Ronaldo and davido only God.

like na them deyy stop from picking frm his so called client...God I just hate that guy because he hate ppl for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol you think say Ronaldo go even look her twice? upon all the beautiful black, Latinas and caucasians, na village girl Ronaldo go come look? lol grin
Village girl in Nigeria grin
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Her mouth and body odours also will drive Ronaldo 1million miles away from her
cheesy
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by perdollar(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Messi is d greatest Barcelona football player of all time while Ronaldo is d greatest human of all time. He is greater than prophet Mohd, Buddha and others, Though he is far below Jesus

1 Like

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by zudozz: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Make una stop to dey calculate money for #aira abeg.
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Donpaper: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
unbitchable:
Everything about this old fraud is to compete with Messi who doesn't even know he exists. Since Messi's transfer made the world stood still and as we speak, Messi and his family are residing in one of the most prestigious hotel in the history of mankind, which ronaldo can never in his entire life dream of sleeping in one night.

I have seen the President of France receive Messi, President of Gabon drive Messi around like his boss, The Pope receive Messi, the King of Spain receive Messi. The only people I have seen received Ronaldo are his fangirls..
with this form of hatred, how can you succeed? You mean Messi doesn't know Ronaldo exist? It is river with you not even well!

2 Likes

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Ahmad62(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wealth is vanity, Poverty is vanity. Therefore choose your own vanity wisely.

LIKE for Wealth
SHARE for Poverty

The ones that shared shall never know how wealth taste like grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by michelism(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
unbitchable:

Jealousy kill you there.
And who has received you and driven you around?

Hatred kill you there

1 Like

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Trez007(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
When you’re big. You’re big !!
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Trez007(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cr7 ❤️�
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by mywells: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
The second coming of Christian Ronaldo is real. Defenders don't be flat footed.
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Ayo2004: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Nothing for man city again ooo.
For where?
Man city wey get better oyel money grin
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by kilisi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ayo2004:
This Georgina just dey chop life
To be a fine woman na lucrative business o grin

Meanwhile,all this one na story,man city is winning every English trophy
Man Utd is finished

Nope.

I see Man City lifting the Carabao cup, Liverpool winning the FA Cup, Chelsea winning the League and Man U the Champions League.

I just woke up from my dream!
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Ayo2004: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
kilisi:

Nope.

I see Man City lifting the Carabao cup, Liverpool winning the FA Cup, Chelsea winning the League and Man U the Champions League.

No trophy for man Utd abeg
My hatred for that yeye club no be here tongue

I just woke up from my dream!
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by sylve11: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hard work and grace, highly needed in life.

Me love Ronaldo jare. cool
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
OLORIPAPA:
This is the reward for hard work... cool cool
na Grace......not hardwork.....you know how many ppl dey worl hard?
Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by Haakeem(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Respect!!!

Re: Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) by waa01: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
This house doesn't worth such amount

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.