Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Much is Ghana's Worth? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much is Ghana's Worth? (2328 Views)

A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? / Is Ghana Slowly Becoming The Giant Of Africa Over Nigeria ?: The Exodus / Nigeria's Loss IS Ghana's Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ovamboland:

Total value of the efforts and work of all Ghanaians worth recording every year or what is called GDP is $67bn while that of Nigeria is $460bn.

Note that Lagos alone has a GDP of about $120bn almost twice that of Ghana

So all you need to buy Ghana is just Lagos with plenty of change to spare

Yet they're more people starving and poor in Lagos than the whole of Ghana...ur not ashame lol dumbass illiterate lol

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBoy50:
grin grin
My brother!!! forget the hyping of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ADONKO BITTERS (GHANA)....aside from Accra city that looks like falomo in Lagos and kafancha in kaduna state,the rest of the Ghana if bleeped! especially that amphahinta .... Indeed,Ghana is a zoo with different species of monkey's families...very dirty people...ever since I left Ghana,their shadowed- pumpkin ass so called babes have been making life miserable for me with incessant calls because they indeed need me around to give them fresh air as a Nigerian cus their lazy adonko guys are indeed cowards and nincompoop.

Yoo e pain you yahoo yahoo no work for you in Ghana lol... Now u can kill ur stupid self LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by OBoy50: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Yoo e pain you yahoo yahoo no work for you in Ghana lol... Now u can kill ur stupid self LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yahoo Yahoo? This is one of the reason why Ghana remains a poo hole .... always fast in tagging a successful Nigerian a Yahoo yahoo....more of a reason why your young girls + married women keep chasing us ..(Nigerian bobos) grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by BiafraInc: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Useless thread. A Ghanaian called your contraption zoogeria? And you are angry? Is he wrong? Honestly, some of you are daft and dumb at the same time. Can you compare your contraption to Ghana in any way? Is it electricity, good schools, hospitals, infrastructures, organized societies, Pipe born water, strong currency, e.t.c.
Just tell me what your contraption can compare better to Ghana which is actually the Giant of West Africa as South Africa is the Giant of Africa, albeit because of it's development by white people. Now, tell us exactly where your contraption compares better.
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:
Useless thread. A Ghanaian called your contraption zoogeria? And you are angry? Is he wrong? Honestly, some of you are daft and dumb at the same time. Can you compare your contraption to Ghana in any way? Is it electricity, good schools, hospitals, infrastructures, organized societies, Pipe born water, strong currency, e.t.c.
Just tell me what your contraption can compare better to Ghana which is actually the Giant of West Africa as South Africa is the Giant of Africa, albeit because of it's development by white people. Now, tell us exactly where your contraption compares better.

Lol. A look at your user name explains your painment. Ndi "dot in a circle" troublemaker and hater of Nigeria.

Only a hateful Biafran would call Ghana, that is many places behind Lagos in economic ranking, the "giant of West Africa".

Contrary to what your biased and hateful ear has heard, Nigeria is not Ghana's mate. Take it from someone who knows firsthand the absolute best both nations has to offer in every regard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBoy50:
Yahoo Yahoo? This is one of the reason why Ghana remains a poo hole .... always fast in tagging a successful Nigerian a Yahoo yahoo....more of a reason why your young girls + married women keep chasing us ..(Nigerian bobos) grin grin
Lol ur rich huh dumbass illiterate like can never be richer than you. You should be sad and ashame no foreigners have never and will ever chase ur shapeless ugly gorilla like ur sister mother or any bitch in ur entire family...
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by OBoy50: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol ur rich huh dumbass illiterate like can never be richer than you. You should be sad and ashame no foreigners have never and will ever chase ur shapeless ugly gorilla like ur sister mother or any bitch in ur entire family...
so said a pained product of a DNA outside marriage...you are a certified bastard
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Ovamboland(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Yet they're more people starving and poor in Lagos than the whole of Ghana...ur not ashame lol dumbass illiterate lol

You're think you're living?
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Ovamboland(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. A look at your user name explains your painment. Ndi "dot in a circle" troublemaker and hater of Nigeria.

Only a hateful Biafran would call Ghana, that is many places behind Lagos in economic ranking, the "giant of West Africa".

Contrary to what your biased and hateful ear has heard, Nigeria is not Ghana's mate. Take it from someone who knows firsthand the absolute best both nations has to offer in every regard.

Correction, Lagos is not the mate of Ghana, it's an insult to be comparing Nigeria with Ghana.

Ghana is in the league of countries like Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Cote D'Ivoire etc

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBoy50:
so said a pained product of a DNA outside marriage...you are a certified bastard

Lol see how dumb you sound stupid illiterate...next fool lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by theInterpreter: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol see how dumb you sound stupid illiterate...next fool lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
just shut up
A Ghanaian shouldn't be insulting Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ovamboland:

Correction, Lagos is not the mate of Ghana, it's an insult to be comparing Nigeria with Ghana.

Ghana is in the league of countries like Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Cote D'Ivoire etc

Lol why are you people running to all those countries you claim ur zoogeria is better lol... Zoogerians are so stupid and illiterate just like ur president lol
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
theInterpreter:
just shut up
A Ghanaian shouldn't be insulting Nigeria

Another dumbass illiterate lol and zoogeria have the right to insults Ghanaians lol.
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ovamboland:

You're think you're living?
Of course I don't smoke generator fume everyday lol...

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by theInterpreter: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Another dumbass illiterate lol and zoogeria have the right to insults Ghanaians lol.
okay

I have marked your moniker grin
I go show you that Shito no sweet reach egusi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by BiafraInc: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Stop talking like a deranged ewedu, amala, and gbegiri grubber. Just list out the spheres where your contraption is better than Ghana as I told you to do in my comment above. Until you do that, Ghana is the Giant of West Africa. Maybe you think that Giant is by size. Mumu, your contraption is big for nothing terrorists infested, illiterate, disease-ridden, sharia maniac, jobless, backward, and medieval wasted space. Once again, list out the sector that your big-for-nothing contraption is better than Ghana, or the sector where your so-called dirtiest city in world, Lagos is better than Accra. I am waiting. Reason why Biafra MUST leave your contraption. You people are too daft to coexist in the same county with us.

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ovamboland:

Surely you can read na. It is clear I said Ghana is way behind Lagos, one State of Nigeria out of 36, which obviously means that a nation that cannot even wipe the shoes of one State in Nigeria has no business squaring up to our entire nation.
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

Stop talking like a deranged ewedu, amala, and gbegiri grubber. Just list out the spheres where your contraption is better than Ghana as I told you to do in my comment above. Until you do that, Ghana is the Giant of West Africa. Maybe you think that Giant is by size. Mumu, your contraption is big for nothing terrorists infested, illiterate, disease-ridden, sharia maniac, jobless, backward, and medieval wasted space. Once again, list out the sector that your big-for-nothing contraption is better than Ghana, or the sector where your so-called dirtiest city in world, Lagos is better than Accra. I am waiting.

Waiting for what? Nigga, I am done with you because you're a waste of time. Someone so fundamentally hateful and disdainful of Nigeria should not be indulged to speak about her.

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2021
theInterpreter:
okay

I have marked your moniker grin
I go show you that Shito no sweet reach egusi grin

Lol I've never and ever seen or eat that that sh!t egusi before and Ghanaians don't know what that sh!t is but you and ur entire generation have eaten shito ur whole life. This tells you ur zoogeria is indeed a sh!thole lol
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by theInterpreter: 2:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol I've never and ever seen or eat that that sh!t egusi before and Ghanaians don't know what that sh!t is but you and ur entire generation have eaten shito ur whole life. This tells you ur zoogeria is indeed a sh!thole lol
sorry cheesy
but I've actually never tasted Shito
I dont even know how it looks like undecided
I only know about it from musicians grin
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Ovamboland(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

There are many Ghanaians hawking bread in Lagos traffic, mending shoes and working as porters in our markets. Lagos has less people than Ghana but almost twice the GDP.

2 Likes

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by DCatt: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
You are not in position to talk down on Ghana. They are small but mighty. Ghana system works and Nigerian feel safe in Ghana than they are in Nigeria. Your country Nigeria was just rated the poverty capital of the world so Nigeria can't be that valuable, Ghana is even more trusted among international communities.
Donspicey:
Like seriously we Nigerians need to teach all these Low life African Countries a lesson that they will never forget.....

Imagine a ghanian calling my country Zoogeria because of what he used to read online undecided

To be honest i was really pissed off when i read his mention,, i was like how much is the whole ghana sef that this demented fowl have the guts to talk to us anyhow....

If not for our Leaders we are supposed to be controlling the whole African countries.....

Some one should help me price Ghana Abegggggg.... I want to buy the whole country...

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Yellowtree: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ghana is worth just half a loaf
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Yellowtree: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Have u gotten the price?

Ghana is not worth half a loaf

2 Likes

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Wizzzzmike: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
theInterpreter:
sorry cheesy
but I've actually never tasted Shito
I dont even know how it looks like undecided
I only know about it from musicians grin

That should tell ur foods tastes like sh!t cuz Ghanaian never talk about zoogerians foods lol...but ur ppl always talk about our food.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe Fires Buhari Over Independence Day Broadcast (A / Hate Speech: El Rufia Calls Igbos “‘Imports’ Coming On Night Buses" / Look At The Name Of The Director General Of NBC ~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.