Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) (98747 Views)

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / See Reno Omokri's Message To "Slay Mamas" (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
This ammishaddai na real dumbo grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This ammishaddai na real dumbo grin
Your papa na Dumbo senior brother

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wonderful...

Cute family pics.

Some of the kids look sickly though..I don't mean this in a condescending way.
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Ammishaddai:
Your papa na Dumbo senior brother
[/s]

How many people tried to give you brain but e still no enter. Na wa

Buhari smart pass u o

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

How many people tried to give you a brain but e still no enter. Na wa

Buhari smart pass u o
The people giving me "brain " are just sadistic idiots who are only angry with the likes from my first comment. Nothing more

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
2baba carry on jare, nothing do you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Idamond: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
polygamous in dick and monogamous in nature

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by damis28crown(f): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The issue here is not force ; it's the application of common sense to prevent you from not to following your animal instincts. This is what separates us from other species of life out there . And if a man can't apply that to his daily life (including his matrimonial bed) , then he's no better than the dogs who mate with their own mothers
Gbam
haba he own is too much
if its a woman now
dey will insult her generations ah ah
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
" Nobody holy pass oh, look into my eyes and say you holy pass oh, nobody holy pass oh, nobody nobody".... 2face

6 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by SweetiliciousD: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
All I can see here are all beautiful AFRICAN QUEENS

7 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
shocked shocked
Ammishaddai:
The man is just an animal who loves mating with anything that's on heat
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by vincentont(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
aswani:

Why would a woman, with any sense of self worth, sleep with "an animal struggling to keep hs libido in check"? A rich and famous animal granted.

I am assuming the women that gave birth to his children after the first baby knew he had a child elsewhere and made the choice themselves to have unprotected sex with him.

My point is that women can say NO to a man that is not handsome, famous or rich. Why is it that they are seemingly innocent and blameless and taken advantage of by an animal when they don't say the same No to a famous and rich person whose history they are all too aware of?

I just don't get it.

This is purely what is going on with our ladies. Their NO is meant for poor people but a capital YES for the rich. My brother you don talk am finish. Bible say can two work together except they been in agreement. Tuface never force those women and they have choices to make but they decided to say YES. Funny enough if Tuface approach another lady, she will gladly open her legs for him and even pleaded with him not to use condom.

21 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by easy34(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Father of many nations... This man go dey spend money taking care of all

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

I think I agree with that Adamu Garbage that 2face should embrace polygamy & formalise the relationships with his baby mamas.
But I just pray the kids don't follow in the footsteps of their father.

There is nothing wrong in polygamy, it's part of African culture!

7 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by rayvelez(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
2baba is someone I like right from kennis music, 2baba know say he goofed big time but he can’t turn back the hands of time the solution is to officially wife Pero as second wife cos pero no be baby mamas she be unofficial second wife.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Donedeal1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Okay, fear of loosing it all at the end.
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by CXLVII: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tuface will only be at peace when he marries Pero.

He loves Annie, but his soul is with Pero.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Kajaard: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
2face has very strong genes. No need for DNA tests, just look at the resemblance in all the kids cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dis guy no need DNA. You're blessed bro

5 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by RedEnergy: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
2Baba our legend, no Annie fashioned against you shall prosper. Nigerians will continue to love you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by focus7: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
2face baad sha, see how he vomited fimself in those women to born
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
chai

2baba
it is well o
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by etrange: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
I still don't understand how one person can criticise women for being baby mamas and praise men for being baby papas. How can you love 2face's lifestyle and hate those that made it possible? The major difference between us and the western world is the fact that we clearly don't care about logic.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Antoeni:
Davido and Chioma, with the almighty 30billion in their account couldn't even survive this 8years..
Paul Okoye of PSquare dumps his marriage..
Tuface and Annie Idibia's marriage has just been hit by the storm..
Tonto Dikeh's fiancee disappears.. Not about 40seconds or 40hours in action..
Alex Ekubo and his fiancee, Fancy Acholonu did not even start theirs.. it has yakpa a few weeks to the wedding.. they Made all the ashoebi we sewed a fancy..
Jim Iyke became so jobless that a mere social media tantrum wey we de knack for here, e reach him turn, him carry fight go Uche Maduagwu house!
You might be wondering what is happening to the men and women of our entertainment industry.. What's causing the whole nkusaa!
The wahala is, there are no shows again. Nobody is calling them to come sing in any big occasions. No sponsorship deals

Who cause am na, you guess is as good as mine. Its still remaining 20 months ooo, that means more nkusa loading...

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by RedEnergy: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kajaard:
2face has very strong genes. No need for DNA tests, just look at the resemblance in all the kids cheesy
All of them na photocopy of 2Face grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Tomahawk99(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Stop creating excuses for a man who had already committed to one woman . Prior to him fathering multiple children from different women , he was committed to Annie Idibia , so where did his sense of loyalty go to...? Just accept that Tuface is an animal struggling to keep his libido in check
You call a man names for having kids with ADULT women who knew his status before commiting to him.
Is it a crime to have kids with different women? The man takes care of his responsibilities as a father.
You lot judge someone for commiting a different sin from yours.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Him no like yellow babes atall
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
I no get liver cause if I get , I for do like tuface, but dis my babe go just kill me sharp sharp grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Carbon copies.
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The man is just an animal who loves mating with anything that's on heat

great dumb peoples like u exist to make the world fun....it take 2 to tanko,.... DID HE RAPE THE WOMEN?? ..GOAT!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos / Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.