Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) (98893 Views)

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / See Reno Omokri's Message To "Slay Mamas" (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Antoeni:
Cute kids
No DNA needed
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Antoeni:
Davido and Chioma, with the almighty 30billion in their account couldn't even survive this 8years..
Paul Okoye of PSquare dumps his marriage..
Tuface and Annie Idibia's marriage has just been hit by the storm..
Tonto Dikeh's fiancee disappears.. Not about 40seconds or 40hours in action..
Alex Ekubo and his fiancee, Fancy Acholonu did not even start theirs.. it has yakpa a few weeks to the wedding.. they Made all the ashoebi we sewed a fancy..
Jim Iyke became so jobless that a mere social media tantrum wey we de knack for here, e reach him turn, him carry fight go Uche Maduagwu house!
You might be wondering what is happening to the men and women of our entertainment industry.. What's causing the whole nkusaa!
The wahala is, there are no shows again. Nobody is calling them to come sing in any big occasions. No sponsorship deals
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
kestolove95:
Tuface daughters don grow breaxt....time to strike
hahahhahahaha I will shoot you
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
cococandy:

Keep this energy when women instinctively follow whomever they want to even if they are married
Doesn't it happen??
And when they find out that their instincts were correct, they started looking for all reasons to leave the marriage??
Does it not happen??
Have we blamed such ladies??
Some people even praise such ladies for going for what they really want, and not allowing the bondage (or abi prison) of marriage to prevent them from seeking their true happiness.
My sister..
Relax.
Take the truth.
We are humans.
And an average natural human cares less for another person, unless there is something serious that ties him to this other person or persons.
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by ofuonyebi: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na wa for Idibia...3 Baby Baking MAMAS and 7-Children
Your hands they fall on them well-wella....
But we still they counting the mamas ooo

Afterall ...no0 4, 5, 6 who knows where they are now?
time will tell...keep riding on
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
2baba, as you put holes in other people daughters...

So they will put holes in all this your fine daughters,

Is not a course but karma shocked
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Henri8: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
kestolove95:
Tuface daughters don grow breaxt....time to strike
Badt guy.
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Zackattack: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] The first sentence of this lengthy excuse didn't let me read the remaining rubbish . Please why didn't Tuface (who was already committed)say no to the advances of the women ? Or is it that you won't accept that Tuface is someone who can't control his urge for sex irrespective of his status ?
I'm in shock! So a person can type correctly and still reason like this?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by themanderon: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
no denial he is the father. His genes are very strong. I just hope they didn't take the instinct to over multiply with different partners.
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Zackattack:

I'm in shock! So a person can type correctly and still reason like this?
[/s]
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
GhostWisperer:
you should be flagged off for unorthodox medical intervention! Your level of stupidity should be making your poor heart beat to near lethal levels.

brain-damaged whelp bearing his mother's father's name.

You finally broke nairaland history by being the most attacked poster in a single thread despite not being the OP. See as nairalanders turn your case to become someone to receive charity because of your mental destitution grin grin

Your response? You claimed they were angry because of the likes you had! Becrowned idiot.

I have never seen stupidity made manifest, take human form and walk as in your case

Were you born with brain lession or fed goat milk at infancy?

Because your foolishness needs professional management.

Demented snowflake suffering from social angst and broken foundation.
[/s] This lengthy balderdash hasn't changed the fact that you're a fvcking mysoginst who's clearly deluded with stupidity. So do me a favor and stay the fvck off my mentions

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The man is just an animal who loves mating with anything that's on heat

Mumu post.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Seun360:

Mumu post.
Your love for Tuface keeps blinding you from the atrocities he keeps committing . But don't worry . Your daughter may likely be his next victim
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Zackattack: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] This lengthy balderdash hasn't changed the fact that you're a fvcking mysoginst who's clearly deluded with stupidity. So do me a favor and stay the fvck off my mentions
Insulting u was wrong from him, but the points you are defending on this issue is not it at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by NelviusGrey(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
TuFace gene too strong...man no even need do any DNA test sef...all the children juss resemble tuface anyhow grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by FanOfMyself: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
WaletheRealtor:
PATH TO ETERNAL SUCCESS

I BEGIN IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MERCIFUL THE ETERNAL POSSESSOR OF SOVEREIGNTY.
A MAN MAY SAY GOD , ANOTHER MAN MAY SAY ALLAH ,THEY BOTH MENTION THE ONE WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.
God is the Lord of all the worlds.
There is only one Lord and he is Allah, Lord of all mankind,Lord of the Angels and the Spirit, Lord of all creatures.
God created man and made all living man assembled on earth,God sends Prophets to the earth at different time interval.The Prophets are chosen messengers of God. I who type these alphabets is a prophet and messenger of Allah ,and by the grace of Allah this is my second lifetime on earth ,I am Prophet Musa,whom some refer to as Moses.
Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him will be on Earth for a second lifetime too.

I strongly advice you to take the informations typed in here seriously. Obeying the instructions written will be beneficial for you if God wills ..

Note: The Bible was written by some and there are some additions from what is in the earlier books (the Injeel and the Torah). The Injeel is a book/revelation from God to Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him. The Torah is a book/revelation from God to me in my first lifetime.

1. Do not be one of those who call Jesus as 'Lord' ,he's not Lord ,The only Lord is God . Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him is a Prophet and messenger of Allah.

2. God has no child, Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him is a servant of God. God has no begotten son . Do not be one of those who say God has a child.

3. Avoid the sins, sins are bad deeds

4. Prayer request should be said in the name of God only.

5. seek forgiveness if you've been doing some of what you've read

5. Become one of those who practice Islam as a religion,I am a prophet of God and I practice Islam , you should too ,it's what's best for you .
Be a Muslim,by the grace of Allah the wise the mighty I am a Muslim.

Remember it is only God who sees all things ,it is only God who hears all things.
Glory to Allah.
All praise to God only.

Abduljamiu
Your Allah is a demon
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Simply6: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kaycjabary:

@Ammishaddai, please try to understand and have a clear mind to look at what Aswani is saying! He is not supporting the mode of mating different women which result to different children from different women.. but to call your attention to why will all these women foolishly allow the same animal (as you quote) to sleep with them despite all this history of him?

In my own point of view. I see your claims or side to be feminist if you do not see any blame on those women that allow rich, famous and handsome animal to sleep with them and they became pregnant for him.

I submit.

Her point is NOT feminist. A real feminist understands that looking out for herself and taking responsibility is what a mature adult should do.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
nick50:
+hunger
sapa lol
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] This lengthy balderdash hasn't changed the fact that you're a fvcking mysoginst who's clearly deluded with stupidity. So do me a favor and stay the fvck off my mentions
who cares what you say or think? The other poster, answari or so, tried to reason with you and I watched your back and forth with him, you were evasive, abusive and finally mentally paralysed and you resulted in subterfuges and started cancelling his posts even when he didn't insult you. He schooled your ass over and over again.

That's when I decided to come for you. To abuse you.

You don't matter. I know you came from a broken background. A shattered subnormal childhood.

I know you're a manifestation of abandonment and frustration.

I know you're nairaland's becrowned bastard with no morals , ethics or sound judgment.

I know you're seething with rage, angry at a male dominated world and I know you don't have a normal relationship with the opposite sex.

I know you're using nairaland as a backlash for your frustration and social mal-adaptation.

I know sadness and deceit and self-denial have already eaten deep into your life expectancy.

I know your life won't even be worth the cheap coffin that will enclose your tattered flesh when you breathe your last.

And I know you don't deserve a decent burial. You should be thrown in a community refuse dump.

I just wish I could warn all the parents in your neighborhood to let them quarantine their children to stay a thousand miles away from a sick human plaque like you.

What a staggering waste of humanity!
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Okay, we're not talking about my home but 2face's. You had problem with me quoting scripture or what's not.

I said stop trying to force your standard on the man, he's made his choices. The people involved are adults. That's what I meant to say.

Face your life and lead your values.
when did marrying monogamy and fidelity become my standard or value? Don't be silly!

Tu Face chose his path and has been living with the consequences. I do not judge him.

It is comments from folk like you with effed up sound moral compasses that is triggering. It's pointless engaging any of you. Have a good life!
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
GhostWisperer:
who cares what you say? The other poster, answari or so, tried to reason with you and I watched your back and forth with him, you were evasive, abusive and finally mentally paralysed and you resulted in subterfuges and started cancelling his posts even when he didn't insult you. He schooled your ass over and over again.

That's when I decide to come for you. To abuse you.

You don't matter. I know you came from a broken background. A shattered subnormal childhood.

I know you're a manifestation of abandonment and frustration.

I know you're nairalanders becrowned bastard with no morals , ethics or sound judgment.

I know you're seething with rage, angry at a male dominated world and I know you don't have a normal relationship with the opposite sex.

I know you're using nairaland as a backlash for our frustration and social mal-adaptation.

I know sadness and deceit and self-denial have already eaten deep into your life expectancy.

I know your life won't even be worth the cheap coffin that will enclose your tattered flesh when you breathe your last.

And I know you don't deserve a decent burial. You should be thrown in a community refuse dump.

I just wish I could warn all the parents in your neighborhood to let them children stay a thousand miles away from a sick human plaque like you.

What a staggering waste of humanity!
[/s]

You think your verbal attacks will change the fact you're an epileptic mysoginst with a sincere hatred for what is true and good...? Hahahha... you're just a fucking loser who is cursed with stupidity and you don't even know it .

Tuface isn't your father ,yet your love for infidelity and overpopulation through sexual intercourse didn't let you see beyond the foolishness of such actions . But that's okay . After all , to support such an means you crawled out from a fvcking gutter . And automatically, that makes you nobody...a fvcking nobody... that is super fvcking useless to himself and society at large .

In fact , you're just another lowlife who's wandering this shitty forum through looking for the easiest way to stay permanently stupid. And for the first time , I'm actually feeling very sorry for the imbecilè that gave birth to you .

P.S: I can't buy whatever bullshit you're saying because you're a fvcking nobody who will forever remain fvcking useless

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]

You think your verbal attacks will change the fact you're an epileptic mysoginst with a sincere hatred for what is true and good...? Hahahha... you're just a fucking loser who is cursed with stupidity and you don't even know it .

Tuface isn't your father ,yet your love for infidelity and overpopulation through sexual intercourse didn't let you see beyond the foolishness of such actions . But that's okay . After all , to support such an means you crawled out from a fvcking gutter . And automatically, that makes you nobody...a fvcking nobody... that is super fvcking useless to himself and society at large .

In fact , you're just another lowlife who's wandering this shitty forum through looking for the easiest way to stay permanently stupid. And for the first time , I'm actually feeling very sorry for the imbecilè that gave birth to you .

I be lowlife? You be bottomless dregs of humanity. A no-life. Mrs 2face-is-an-animal while the woman birthing 1,2,3 children for him are victims.

Bastard swine. Vulva-itching prostitute. We know you suffer from CCD, (Cork-craving disorder) but we don't know it has hampered your cognitive abilities.

Gutter-bred ashewo swinging on different dicks with the dexterity of primate monkeys.

Endorsing women who sleep with married men and shaming the man alone means your own sexual honour is inferor to those of bonobo-chimpamzees.

Na borderless olosho like you fit spread vagina herpes on nairaland simple by quote!

No wonder your clitoris is bigger than your IQ

Everlasting cheap hoelosho!
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
GhostWisperer:
I be lowlife? You be bottomless dregs of humanity. A no-life. Mrs 2face is a animal while the woman birthing 1,2,3 children for him are victims.

Bastard swine. Vulva-itching prostitute. We know you suffer from CCD, (Cork-craving disorder) but we don't know it has hampered your cognitive abilities.

Gutter-bred ashewo swinging on different dicks with the dexterity of primate monkeys.

Endorsing women who sleep with married men and shaming the man alone means your own sexual honour is inferor to those of bonobo-chimpamzees.

Na borderless olosho like you fit spread vagina herpes on nairaland simple by quote!

No wonder your clitoris is bigger than your IQ

Everlasting cheap hoelosho!
[/s] I don hear you oga . But before you judge me , try and keep in mind that you're probably a piece of shit too. grin
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I don hear you oga . But before you judge me , try and keep in mind that you're probably a piece of shit too. grin
your life hasn't and won't ever amount to the economic worth of your afterbirth.

Your birth Is a human travesty. You're more contagious than the Delta variant of covid-19 and you should be socially made non-existent.

Also from your sexual endorsement of ladies who accept branded and unbranded dicks, I am certain you qualify for the world's biggest private supplier of Chlamydia and herpes.

Stupid cassava-chewing nanny-goat
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
GhostWisperer:
your life hasn't and won't ever amount to the economic worth of your afterbirth.

Your birth Is a human travesty. You're more contagious than the Delta variant of covid-19 and you should be socially made non-existent.

Also from your sexual endorsement of ladies who accept branded and unbranded dicks, I am certain you qualify for the world's biggest private supplier of Chlamydia and herpes.

Stupid cassava-chewing nanny-goat
[/s] grin

Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I don hear you oga . But before you judge me , try and keep in mind that you're probably a piece of shit too. grin
I just came to curse the light out of you. After following your posts here, I would do more if I take hold of you physically. Demon-possessed imbe+cile
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by victons(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Baba has more kids from a baby mama than from wifey. grin
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
GhostWisperer:
I just came to curse the light out of you. After following your posts here, I would do more if I take hold of you physically. Demon-possessed imbe+cile
If you see me physically, wallhi you'll do frog jumps and I'll be post it on Nairaland for all to see grin
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by GhostWisperer: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
If you see me physically, wallhi you'll do frog jumps and I'll be post it on Nairaland for all to see grin
if I saw you physically you will probably be accompanied by a flock of neighborhood flies orbiting around your unwashed body. You should stink physically in the same breath as your digital representation.
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
GhostWisperer:
if I saw you physically you will probably be accompanied by a flock of neighborhood flies orbiting around your unwashed body. You should stink physically in the same breath as your digital representation.
[/s] I don't understand the specific kind of madness you're attached to , but one thing I know is that I'm glad you're committed to it.
Re: 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) by sabidey: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The issue here is not force ; it's the application of common sense to prevent you from not to following your animal instincts. This is what separates us from other species of life out there . And if a man can't apply that to his daily life (including his matrimonial bed) , then he's no better than the dogs who mate with their own mothers
What about the women that allowed the whole process. Why should the man take the whole blame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okparaji Paul, Nollywood Actor Is dead(pix) / Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died / Ini Edo Shares Valentine's Day Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.