Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) (35138 Views)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by smartasuen(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
24brains:
Seductively lovely.

Baba be calming down o!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Excess love oooo....thank u for loving me too much o... unconditionally....
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Andercruz: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Happy birthday, Mercy. The Lord preserve you...Amen. You're a Blessing to the world. Amen!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
HBD

I Listen to her song's every morning..
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oreaw:
God bless her

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scammer with more than 25 nairaland user ID

Scamner
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by desertboom(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mozegee:
I hate how women always lie about their age. How can this woman said she is 31,what a better way to lie. Congrats

You just sat down with your phone and concluded she's more than 31.
She's telling the truth, she was a class below me in secondary school.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by BePrepared: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
Happy birthday to her even though this is my first time hearing her name.
U must be from Mars
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nigerian gospel artiste, Mercy Chinwo took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 31st birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared new photos of herself. One of her posts read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTbgoJjDgs3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I love this lady's vibes and her gap teeth.Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by BePrepared: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
I love this lady
This should be role models of our youths in character dressing etc

Not Tonto this Bobrisky that
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why Nigerians lie about their age is a phenomenon I'm yet to completely comprehend.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nigerian gospel artiste, Mercy Chinwo took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 31st birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

HALLELUJAH repete!
Ogo fun Oluwa!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by oyeb15: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chinedum o, chinedum o. This lady is highly talented. Her voice alone na banger

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:

She looks way older.
Happy birthday
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by teewye4real: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Happy birthday to u chinwo...u have been a source of inspiration to me...keep soaring and basking in God's grace
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
desertboom:

Does being a class below you define her actual age? I'm not disputing neither am I affirming. I'm only saying your comment has no evidence of her actual age.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by 24brains(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
smartasuen:

Baba be calming down o!
lol grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Angy55(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

31 years! Congrats & more grace.
Let me not ask the question that is in the mind of many people. Someone else will surely do that.
Marriage grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Happy birthday my sister. Wishing you many happy returns as you are using your talent to praise God.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

31 years! Congrats & more grace.
Let me not ask the question that is in the mind of many people. Someone else will surely do that.
When is she getting married right?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Slizzords:
She never marry sef kiss undecided
Shot your shoot...grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Happy birthday great woman. All the idiottts saying she's older than 31, must be blind. This lady looks 28
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't mind them. The lady looks her age perfectly, infact younger. Too many bitter people. Another said she's 41.
desertboom:

Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Mryacks: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:

Happy Birthday beautiful....love her music
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fcwilly:
Please am here to apologize on her behalf, it's printers devil, she's 41 not 31 as published, please forgive her, a gospel musician lying of age please, please she is not lying just see her face even if you have not heard her music before.
Mumu
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by cEEDii(m): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy Birthday
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by MATEX30: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Yes! It's mercy chinwo birthday, we thank God for her life, ministry and calling and we ask for more grace and Unction for her in Jesus name, amen!!

Do you know she was not a gospel singer as at 2012? Read about her transformation into a vessel of God here

https://sportafriq.com/the-transformation-of-mercy-chinwo-to-gospel-music-industry/

Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Happy birthday Mercy.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) by Arenaoflove: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2021
Hmm..
Mercy Chinwo

How I love your songs
Happy birthday Girl!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Is Tonto Dikeh Ageing Fast? (Pic) / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.