Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! (385 Views)

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by imagrg(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2021
I believe being born again goes beyond merely saying that you have accepted Christ as your personal Saviour.
Most Christian hypocrites believe that once they declare their acceptance of Jesus, they are born again. No, it goes beyond just that. Jesus Christ once announced to his followers then that the greatest Commandments in the Holy Scriptures are that you must Worship the One True God in all sincerity and Love your neighbours as you love yourself. This statement is all encompassing and the holistic essence of TRUE Worship of ONE TRUE GOD!
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Ammishaddai: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2021
There are people who loved their neighbors and are in hell fire . So it goes beyond just loving your neighbors and worshiping God .
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
imagrg:
I believe being born again goes beyond merely saying that you have accepted Christ as your personal Saviour.
Most Christian hypocrites believe that once they declare their acceptance of Jesus, they are born again. No, it goes beyond just that. Jesus Christ once announced to his followers then that the greatest Commandments in the Holy Scriptures are that you must Worship the One True God in all sincerity and Love your neighbours as you love yourself. This statement is all encompassing and the holistic essence of TRUE Worship of ONE TRUE GOD!
The two greatest commandments were announced by Jesus Christ as the sum of the Old Covenant Law (including the prophets) given by God to those of the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, not the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God. undecided

To be born-again, you you to live according to the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, the agreement between God and man in the Kingdom of God.. undecided
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
There are people who loved their neighbors and are in hell fire . So it goes beyond just loving your neighbors and worshiping God .
There is nobody in Hellfire - Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46 undecided
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Ammishaddai: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
There is nobody in Hellfire - Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46 undecided
[/s]You and I don't believe in the same thing . So we can't be speaking in the same language

Secondly you've started with the selective amnesia stuff again.

And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’(Matt25:40)

Again , this has no correlation to the topic or anything thing called hellfire. Kindly stay on the topic for the sake of not looking stupid like yesterday
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]You and I don't believe in the same thing . So we can't be speaking in the same language
Secondly you've started with the selective amnesia stuff again.

And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’(Matt25:40)

Again , this has no correlation to the topic or anything thing called hellfire. Kindly stay on the topic for the sake of not looking stupid like yesterday
You are right that we don't believe in the same God since you believe instead in the god of your pastors whereas I believe only in Jesus Christ, but you mentioned Hell and there is only one Hell which happens to exist in the Kingdom of God, Kingdom ruled over by Jesus Christ. undecided

If you had bothered to read past verse 40 there in Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46 , you would have seen where Jesus Christ informs you that it is only after His judgment that those judged evil will be ushered into Hell, not before His judgment which takes place after His return. undecided
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Ammishaddai: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
You are right that we don't believe in the same God since you believe instead in the god of your pastors whereas I believe only in Jesus Christ, but you mentioned Hell and there is only one Hell which happens to exist in the Kingdom of God, Kingdom ruled over by Jesus Christ. undecided

If you had bothered to read past verse 40 there in Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46 , you would have seen where Jesus Christ informs you that it is only after His judgment that those judged evil will be ushered into Hell, not before His judgment which takes place after His return. undecided
[/s] Kobo , you quoted only Matt25:40 . But failed to add 42 ,43 44,45 and 46 to your arguement and it wasn't until I pointed it out that you now adjusted . So we can now see how the usual selective amnesia thing is coming over you again ...?

Secondly, Hebrews 9:27 clearly states" after death comes judgement ". . That means a decision is taken by the Almighty once a person dies. And how do we know that this is true ? The stories or Lazarus and the Rich man , The body of Moses when the angel contented with the devil . And so many others.
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Kobo , you quoted only Matt25:40 . But failed to add 42 ,43 44,45 and 46 to your arguement and it wasn't until I pointed it out that you now adjusted . So we can now see how the usual selective amnesia thing is coming over you again ...?

Secondly, Hebrews 9:27 clearly states" after death comes judgement ". . That means a decision is taken by the Almighty once a person dies. And how do we know that this is true ? The stories or Lazarus and the Rich man , The body of Moses when the angel contented with the devil . And so many others.
Open your eyes....
Kobojunkie:
There is nobody in Hellfire-Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46 undecided
See the dash right before the 46? undecided

As for the parable Jesus Christ told of Lazarus and the Rich man in Luke 16 vs 19 - 31, Jesus Christ told that story to teach people what is stated in verse 31. undecided

Regarding what is written in Hebrew, the writer does not tell tell that judgement comes immediately after death - that assumption is all you and contradicts Jesus Christ, the one who is the Jugde. undecided

Instead you are told that judgement takes place after one dies, not before one dies, a teaching which is corroborated in Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 and Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

If you want to belong to Jesus Christ, you have to learn the Truth of Jesus Christ...there is no other way! undecided
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Ammishaddai: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Open your eyes....
After you edited it abi ? Well done .
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
After you edited it abi ? Well done .
Look again... I didn't edit it since you also have the same quoted. undecided
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Ammishaddai: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Look again... I didn't edit it since you also have the same quoted. undecided
Kobo , this Nairaland and I know how to edit and let it reflect afterwards . So just cut the bullshit already
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Kobo , this Nairaland and I know how to edit and let it reflect afterwards . So just cut the bullshit already
You quoted me in your response... stop lying to yourself. undecided
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Ammishaddai: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You quoted me in your response... stop lying to yourself. undecided
Kobo, when you are ready to come clean , notify me. Peace
Re: To Be Born Again Is To Worship One True God And Love Your Neighbour! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
imagrg:
I believe being born again goes beyond merely saying that you have accepted Christ as your personal Saviour

First, the bolded is the lie which has deceived many for Saving/Salvation is ONLY for those who know and understand that they are in Trouble and Damnation, hence they SOUGHT FOR SALVATION, exactly as a people in a sinking ship who are in peril are the ones who cry for salvation and not those in the lifeboats.

Therefore, any who has not cried for help and salvation can not be saved simply because he spoke out some words. The bolded is completely unnecessary and is only put there to deceive both themselves and others.

Secondly, I have seen that people have not Truly pondered what "Acceptance of Christ" means especially that word "acceptance"

When you woo a lady and she says "Yes" does it always mean she accepted? Or when a fault is alleged and you were asked "did you do it?" Is your "I did it always acceptance of wrong doing?

A True Acceptance is always willfull and conscious knowing that you are immediately bound by the Terms and Conditions (Contract) of the Acceptance.

Thus, many have never accepted Christ, even though they said the words of "I accept Christ", hence they never did any tangible thing, exactly as the girl who said "I agree" yet nothing happened.

imagrg:

Most Christian [/b]hypocrites believe that once they declare their acceptance of Jesus, they are born again. No, it goes beyond just that. Jesus Christ once announced to his followers then that the greatest Commandments in the Holy Scriptures are that you must Worship the One True God in all sincerity and Love your neighbours as you love yourself. This statement is all encompassing and the holistic essence of TRUE Worship of ONE TRUE GOD!

Acceptance of Christ means acceptance to be bound by His Laws (Terms and Conditions) and these Laws, people do not want, so NO CONTRACT with Christ!

Which is why we have another specie of people who have by their own power altered and varied The Contract which God gives to all men calling on people to take up their own Fabrication of God's Contract!

(1) (Reply)

Blessings Of The New Anointing / Re: My Crossover Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Priest Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs In His Parish In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.