Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) (70054 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Polyol(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrWondah:

Na so strong love dey start o.

She no even understand wetin be love, na mind game she dey into. She's just a sore loser who's always looking for an opportunity to be called a winner. Like I dump him first kind of attitude. Who loves with that kind of mindset?

I no even reason her any day and I dey assume the same for her cos na insanity if she reason am.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by steveekeoma(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:
I have a feeling Tonto would be a nice lady falling into the wrong hands.
You're right
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Obalowe(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't think marriage is meant for this lady.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
Take a break from relationship and social media and rediscover yourself and ur worth tonto...u are gradually loosing it
Gradually losing what She has lost it.
All our actresses that post all kind of lavish lifestyle photos are prostitutes. Politicians, sugar daddies, yahoo boys are sleeping with them
Except those that decided to leave the stage and get married.
What we have now in Nollywood are bunch of oloshos who are there to sample their products. Period.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by steveekeoma(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
We all know reverse is the case here. No sensible man can live with this horrible woman
Mr chief judge
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Sugardick: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Use any words you want,its a faceless forum so e no mean anything. All I can deduce about you so far is that you are a bitter lover,the type that would never wish an ex well else how do you explain the fact that tonto is depressed when she's actually expressing her happiness and thanking God for exposing the cheat called kpokpogri.I never followed you here,I just bumped on your comment when I was reading through and as usual you didn't disappoint
and she that was opening her leg all over Lagos like lekki toll gate is innocent abi? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Adakintroy: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tontoh has been sold to the attention.
.she can't tell betweeni in between reality. good or bad/ negative or positive/ who or who she hurt or does not. She wants all attentions. She tolerates all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by justking(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amebo
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by stabilizer: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Truly you are a king. You are a MR. You are really MAMA se PAPA.. You are born LION.
But all the girl on nairaland except you are more useful than you and your private jungle that has become a public train station where any man with little fame and coins can just stop by to get a ticket. You are STUPID! You know who you are. You know your worth, you know what comes your way which makes you happy than what you crave for which gives you dirty and shameful nicks. You better talk to yourself and sit down to decide on what is best for you. Must you marry someone with fame? Can you go low and private with your life? Hmmmmm The next one might hit you harder that you may not rise again. Too much taboo for you KING!!! You can't have it all. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by fmstars: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
I feel her village people is after her.

Now I understand the scripture part that says: a woman that married 5 men, who among them shall be the husband on the last day?

Tonto, is like you still have more husbands to marry before your village people Will decide on your matter.

Kindly check yourself well madam! Better still, visit your village immediately

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Mohbola(f): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jesus go just dey observe say wetin dey happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
She can't continue jumping from rock to rock like a frog na! somebody mama.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Proudlysalga: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Her Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Photos)

Actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared new photos of herself in a mood of thanksgiving to God after she broke-up with Prince Kpokpogri, her ex-boyfriend, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTb6LfZofYX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Apo kaiama... Their's indeed a whole lot of tears behind the displayed smile.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sugardick:
and she that was opening her leg all over Lagos like lekki toll gate is innocent abi? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Ehn but she did the dumping maybe Kpokpogiri was not hitting it right I mean just a little above Churchill's threshold limit kikiki
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Kimjongun: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
We need to understand that no matter what as a woman you will need a man, and as a man too you can't do without a woman. We all need to let this sink and lower our pride
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by StrongInBed: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dirty disgraced igbo girl with no sense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why can't she give herself a break? Let her focus on herself and her kid. Chaiii..
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by stabilizer: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

One of the lessons she should have learnt is to minimise putting her life details on social media but no, I guess SM is like oxygen to people like her.

The next man that will come her way may take her to the NEXT LEVEL... You know what I mean? From 2015-2023
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by chatinent: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kajaard:

Sometimes from the way you write I seriously doubt you are a guy.

Or you just write that way to get female admirers. Bloody simp. Spits on your forehead angry

Hello,

Thanks for the compliment. A broken marriage doesn't always mean the wife is at fault. Yeah, she's married couple of times and have her own handicaps. Aren't we imperfect after all?

I don't impress anyone here...not even the founder.

I am entitled to my opinions. You have to know sb in person, or have followed the person, before you drop opinions...and before you chicken about in your redpill foolery okay?

Her husband too is a dunce for jumping and clinging to Churchill at the slightest of issues. She cheated as he said yet not evidence.

Be wise okay?

You are not important to me, okay?

Have a nice century.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Ojoawoj(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
[b] *jay xchange*���...buying all kinds of *gift cards* and *bitcoin* , both units and bulks at a very dope rates. Instant payments is assured always. A trial will convince you���� *no ripping zone*❌❌❌
https:///2348033962099
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by phatek(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
HAPY NOTHING.NO NEED TO PRETEND U ARE FUCKING HURT.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Sugardick: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ehn but she did the dumping maybe Kpokpogiri was not hitting it right I mean just a little above Churchill's threshold limit kikiki
of that's the case then the guy is the victim so why beheading him?
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Kajaard: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:

Hello,

Thanks for the compliment. A broken marriage doesn't always mean the wife is at fault. Yeah, she's married couple of times and have her own handicaps. Aren't we imperfect after all?

I don't impress anyone here...not even the founder.

I am entitled to my opinions. You have to know sb in person, or have followed the person, before you drop opinions...and before you chicken about in your redpill foolery okay?

Her husband too is a dunce for jumping and clinging to Churchill at the slightest of issues. She cheated as he said yet not evidence.

Be wise okay?

You are not important to me, okay?

Have a nice century.

Fvck off. Bloody JW simp. Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by ikorodureporta: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy premium tears
D guy don shyne u
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
She’s mentally unstable
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by chatinent: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Caboceer:

Someone who is a druggie...addicted to marijuana

She is the problem

That's your verdict?

Come off it, bro...just say you hate the gender.

You can't just be here and pick sides against her because she has been victimized twice.

Yeah, I don't vouch for Nigerian girls but the husby’s first action of tagging Churchill sold his script fine. He was there for the trophy and yaps.

I say, and stand by it, I feel she could be a nice lady falling into wrong hands.

My point of view doesn't have to bother you. Talk is cheap.. remember?
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Davash222(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
She might be genuinely happy, but there's something wrong somewhere she needs to check.

Unstable in every union and the men complaining about some of her nasty characters should be something to work on.

Girls that smokes and drink hardly maintain a relationship. Their loyalty lies between their highness. She can ghost you as long as smoke and drink will console her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by TheKingIsHere: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Uzomacharles:
All I see is Feminism

How?
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by chatinent: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kajaard:

Fvck off. Bloody JW simp. Spits angry

August 31, 2021 user?

I apologize for chatting you.

With due respect, please get lost now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Blackmen07: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Shameless flat headed local dog. A lot of water has passed under your bridge.

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by winofu: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
All for the cameras. ... deep down is severe pains and regrets. Anyways, better luck next time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.