Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) (70356 Views)

Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay / Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by vannessa7(f): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Damage control
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by hopewealth: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Another market is ready for any man that want to buy
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Uzomacharles: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by ogawisdom(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
May be she just finished smoking and drinking � and out to fake smiles
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Mpanyi: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thank your star is Christianity you are joking with madam
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
I like this.

NL blessed ppl give God and Sista Tonto a cyber hallelujah and amen. smiley

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Minifred(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
It is well dear, but deep down you, we can feel your depressed State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
The future is Tonto grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
OLOSHO..

Helen of Troy.. grin grin

Opening leg like Lekki toll gate..

According to kpo kpo nke ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
I hope she don collect her hilux back... this woman is very loose
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Bigsunny01(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Her Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Photos)

Actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared new photos of herself in a mood of thanksgiving to God after she broke-up with Prince Kpokpogri, her ex-boyfriend, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTb6LfZofYX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Dis one done turn herself to use and dump for public

Tufiakwa cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by wallarwallar(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Her name and her lifestyle dey give person headache
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Xfemt(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na your son I just sorry for
embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Mrpojj(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Hahahahahaha

I feel she is trying to act happy as always. Who is the next guy to enjoy this girl?
For a while now I have seen her as someone acting happy when she is not
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Rexymania(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
She duh cashout grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by decasey(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

grin I'm doing well then. I hate being a disappointment.

Actually I'm a mix of the wishing thing. I can count my exes that I wish well any day and there's this particular one just like you who thinks she's a gamer. I don't wish her bad o, but God won't let her leave the road for 911 grin cos I know she wish me same.

The idea is to get kpokpogiri or whatever his name is get more depressed with her post, at least you said kpokpogiri is depressed already. You can't wish your ex well by posting it on social media that he's the devil God just revealed to you, what kind of well wishing is that? My God! You're not even as smart as my ex I thought is forming smartness like you. She won't even talk about wishing well on this kind of thread. Tonto is fvcking depressed, it's you girls things to come on public space to form moving on. Same way my ex begged me to take raunchy picture with her so her ex can see her happy with me that I refused. The same thing she later did with another guy after we broke up. Bunch of confused feminists who live fake lives and say they're being real.
I wonder why u are wasting your time responding to does bunch of lunatic, you own them no explanation, allow them to continue desiving the bitch , they are all the same . This set of persons will never last long in a man's house and they will keep blaming men for thire failed marriage or relationship. AM HAPPY FOR CHURCHILL no matters what they say about the guy, what matters most is that he has found PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
No be she her boyfriend say she go Lagos go open leg like lekki toll gate
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Jman06(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Use any words you want,its a faceless forum so e no mean anything. All I can deduce about you so far is that you are a bitter lover,the type that would never wish an ex well else how do you explain the fact that tonto is depressed when she's actually expressing her happiness and thanking God for exposing the cheat called kpokpogri.I never followed you here,I just bumped on your comment when I was reading through and as usual you didn't disappoint
What does Tonto want Is it about faithfulness or about wealth and influence If it's about faithfulness, then I'm sure she has got many options, but if it's about wealth and statuses, then she has limited choices, because many wealthy and connected guys have many ladies already on their lists, so Tonto should sit back and analyse her choices. Many guys like myself like Tonto but she needs to be realistic on what she wants.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Polyol(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
decasey:
I wonder why u are wasting your time responding to does bunch of lunatic, you own them no explanation, allow them to continue desiving the bitch , they are all the same . This set of persons will never last long in a man's house and they will keep blaming men for thire failed marriage or relationship. AM HAPPY FOR CHURCHILL no matters what they say about the guy, what matters most is that he has found PEACE.

No peace beats having a sound mental health. That's what Churchill is enjoying now. I don't even know how a lady will say she's a responsible woman and be in full support of Tonto's act of breaking up with men everyday.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by seunowokade(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
K'ilo n dun nínú didirin? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by DrGud: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
I can see fake smile every where! cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by JackWolfskin: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is a faceless forum which I always use to my advantage because im not an expressive person in reality and stop the comparism as you don't know me .As for Tonto it is clear that she's a strong woman but make bad choices as lovers,she loves deep as well but haven't been very lucky with her love life.

I just responded to a comment of yours that struck deep with me (no Tonto). You made a lot of sense.

...but you see that bolded, Tonto no love any deep. Not the Tonto I knew 15 years ago when 911 resort (Ayiri Emami's first business enterprise) and lounge was newly opened at Escravos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:
Deep down you can see the depression in her.

All the hashtags show how much this Osho wants to be the man. May God prevent us from falling into the hands of confused feminist like Tonto.

You are right, using King for herself shows how unnameable a woman she is.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Voy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
John 11:35 Jesus wept
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
She wanted to use prince to hurt Churchill.Meanwhile,she got hurt.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Teejay13(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
She should deal with that. Its her own problem.

As every malam got his own kettle, so do I have my own issues to tackle.
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Damian10(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Suffer no dey taya you
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by etimism1981: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
She is actually making her life worthless. Every man will slept with her after two days another woman took. What is wrong her beauty is only outly not inward.

While upon all her beauty men cant settle with her but cheating. I hope is not sweet inside
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by sokera: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Churchill nursing baby and Tonto nursing heartbreak
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by learner007(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
If you have to prove to people that you are happy, then you are NOT
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by BePrepared: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is a faceless forum which I always use to my advantage because im not an expressive person in reality and stop the comparism as you don't know me .As for Tonto it is clear that she's a strong woman but make bad choices as lovers,she loves deep as well but haven't been very lucky with her love life.

Have u seen her b4?

D way u are describing her like she be ur roommate
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

grin you shouldn't follow me here. grin

The active word there is SHOW. Cos she isn't showing hers doesn't mean we aren't seeing it.

Tonto is a serial loser. Isn't this a clear proof that she's the problem? If you aren't depressed for being a known loser, then I'm afraid.... Let me act like I don't want to use offensive words on you.
A serial loser? Isn't that too much? Unless of course, you have been personally offended by Tonto. You remember how many times you have failed in different aspects of your life? Not even your beloved shadow will call you a serial loser. Take it easy, please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.