Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? (1359 Views)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Between Egbeda And Ogba, Which Is Better To Live In / What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by vikiphy89(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hi guys, i recently got a job here in lagos though not a high income earnings, but i really need to know the best place to live in terms of environment, social life and electricity between egbeda and oshodi.
Note: Am not seeking high cost residential areas for now so thats why i opted these two places. The elders in the house should pls help me out and if you know the cost a rent between these two areas, your response is kindly needed.
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by FreeStuffsNG: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikeja or Mangoro . I maybe able to help you though. Congratulations on your new job.
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by vikiphy89(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Ikeja or Mangoro
But the cost of rent for these areas are higher
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by Teaveapoet(f): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Egbeda is okay. A good mini flat should be around 300k
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by vikiphy89(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Egbeda is okay. A good mini flat should be around 300k
All these are expensive budget am still single. What i need know is cost for either single room or sefcon
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by endsarrrs(f): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oshodi, shogunle environs. A room apartment 160k
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by vikiphy89(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
endsarrrs:
Oshodi, shogunle environs. A room apartment 160k
Do u live in oshodi?
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by ojun50(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
You bet relocate to ayobo, ipaja..... 180 to 200 will get you a better mini flat.
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by LeadMobile(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Both areas are good but the major thing you should consider is proximity to your work place.Because transportation and stress in Lagos is major issue.
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by vikiphy89(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
LeadMobile:
Both areas are good but the major thing you should consider is proximity to your work place.Because transportation and stress in Lagos is major issue.
Yeah that was why i option btw the both because the two are close to my work place. So i need someone who wil give me a better option between the both
Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by Teaveapoet(f): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2021
vikiphy89:

All these are expensive budget am still single. What i need know is cost for either single room or sefcon

Oh..single room is 100-150k

1 Like

Re: Best Place For A Young Guy To Live Between Egbeda And Oshodi? by omakay(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
OP should be careful.

What you save from house rent, you end up giving to transporters and other service providers.

Proximity to your place of work is important.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Abuja, Not Dubai: Pictures & Video / Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit. / Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.