Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit. (1355 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ? / Is Scanned Letter Of Invitation Frm Germany Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit. by mrtee(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2006
hi everyone,
Please, i need a guide on how to go about this.A friend of mine wants me to come for a visit to his counrty. What information do i need to give him concerning letter of invitation, how is the letter of invitation drafted,and every other thing needed like where should the letter be directed to and in what way etc.,.i will really appreciate your response to my need thanks
Re: Advice Needed On How To Send A Letter Of Invitation To A Friend For A Visit. by auxtino17: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2006
2 start with where exactly is your friend? All you need to send him is just your fullnames as it appears on your travel passport, at times your passport number and your contact address for the IV, but he can use your mailing address to send the letter but it must not be on the IV

(1) (Reply)

Hotels In Cotonu Help! / ***bringing My Wife To The States, Need Your Advice Pls*** / I Visited Hubert Ogunde's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.