Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) (64917 Views)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by mvem(m): 3:39am On Sep 06, 2021
samuel051:
So any nigga wey don put dat boobs for mouth is already a living dead
olodo
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by FunnyDude(m): 3:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Plz suck your woman breast ooh. Save a life
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by bluefilm: 4:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Na wa o.

Upon say na almost flat chest she get, breast cancer still chop am?

O boy eh, i don dey fear that breast cancer o.
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by RadleyLC(m): 4:07am On Sep 06, 2021
When we here suck, suck, suck, we can't help but imagine why the complain about Flatron breasts.
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by samuel051: 4:46am On Sep 06, 2021
boscolly:

Really??
Someone died and this was the first thing you could think of... Have u no sense of humor? sad sad sad
oga smell sarcasm if u see one..

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by samuel051: 4:47am On Sep 06, 2021
mvem:
olodo
ode no be me be yahaya school bell wey chop ur pa pension.
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by begge: 5:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Oh! Why not bubu? No be you for die. Na bubu 4 die
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by Kajaard: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2021
samuel051:

This guy cheesy
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by psalmistkakah(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2021
samuel051:
everyone is a living death... May her soul rest in peace...
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Damn, too bad
You mean that sourcy pussy is gonna be waisted?
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by Bonii698: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Good one
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by sylve11: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2021
imagrg:
That was how my late wife suddenly collapsed and died in April without any record of previous ill-health.
It was like a film to me.
Life sef get time when e dey make person expire.

Sorry bro

@ Sarah, journey well. sad cool
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by ModelLook(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2021
I have treated Breast Cancer numerous times in my former life and they are all Cancer Free and living a healthy life today.
No Surgery Required.

If only People are open to REGENERATIVE MEDICINE.
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by Ogilinsaka: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
bluefilm:
Na wa o.

Upon say na almost flat chest she get, breast cancer still chop am?

O boy eh, i don dey fear that breast cancer o.

Yeah most times it affects women with small breasts. The smaller the breasts (less fat) the higher the chances of cancer! The bigger the breasts the less chances
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by perdollar(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
I don't blame that lepacious actress that adopt children anyhow and is now separated from d husband for doing mastectomy and ovulectomy.
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Ogilinsaka:
Yeah most times it affects women with small breasts. The smaller the breasts (less fat) the higher the chances of cancer! The bigger the breasts the less chances

Hmm... so small breasts carry im own wahala too?

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by Ogilinsaka: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2021
bluefilm:

Hmm... so small breasts carry im own wahala too?

Na so
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by IvyGRush: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
24brains:
Cancer is a killer. But don't you think she caught the disease through breast and cleavage exposure? Just judging by the photos sha

Sure!
Cancer is a Killer Only if you allow it to Kill You or someone you know!
All Cancers are Curable irrespective of their Stage and the Afflicted Gender.

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by IvyGRush: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Dwebonline:
This cancer of a thing is terrible

Terrible for the Whites to Handle but easy for the Africans!
It's the Lord's Way!
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:

I sight you, sister.

Yes, My brother, good morning to you.
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
ModelLook:
I have treated Breast Cancer numerous times in my former life and they are all Cancer Free and living a healthy life today.
No Surgery Required.

If only People are open to REGENERATIVE MEDICINE.
Formal life?
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by caye(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
24brains:
Cancer is a killer. But don't you think she caught the disease through breast and cleavage exposure? Just judging by the photos sha
Children and their low uninformed brains.
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
caye:

Children and their low uninformed brains.
new finding has proven that cancer is a virus that's blown about by the wind. So anyone with exposed boobs may likely contact it.

Anything to make our present generation of female to stop exposing their boobs is a welcome development tongue tongue ;P
Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by Finewarriboy: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the young lady.

The Greatest lie from the Seat of satan is
" You are still too young, You Have Plenty of time to get right with GOD"

Listen Folks, if you are waiting till you get to a certain age or time before you get right with GOD, you are doing yourself.
Sudden Death could Happen to anyone at anytime.

Never ever let anything or anyone on this earth Deprive you of your Eternity in Heaven.
Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real!
I thought the greatest lie is "there is no God "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures / 4999: Zlatan, Naira Marley, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Bobrisky & Tekno Photoshopped / Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.