Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating (50593 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by olisaEze(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Any man that has ever been in love will find it hard to embarrass that object of his adorations in public. It took a while before even Churchill thought to give his own side of the story. Kpokpogarri just used the only weakness single mothers have, which is the need to find a man that accepts them and their kid(s) in his life, against a 'desperate to remain in the public eye' woman. Oga enjoy ur moment of fame while it lasts, because it is for just a fleeting moment. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by JustforMen: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
wany:

How old are you,talking like a year one kid in uni,so if a relationship is not working she should die there.Elizabeth Taylor married how many husbands.its her life let her be ,them chop them no chop does not add one naira to your zero account balance, her level of living can only be in your dream undecided

I was speaking very specifically to a particular lady, pocohantas, with whom we have been having a good natured banter.
I don't know you. I was not talking to you and I addressed the person I have been 'gisting' with as sweetheart which is hardly something I will use with someone with your level of decorum and depth.
I will let this rude deliquescence slide but not next time.
now go ahead and enjoy your evening.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by favour32(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Man wey go wife Tonto go ready.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Lewisdinho(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na Donor grin
Mikecold:
This girl na hawker

So irritating to just imagine
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by wany(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:

She is exercising her sexual rights. None of your business. Live and let live.. We all know she will not give you a first glance, talk more of a second one.
Leave the frog ,has he finished hoping from one ekaete maid to another or hanging from one aboki kiosk to another for all the ugomas in the area,a lady of tonto class can only be a mirage to his kind,China phone and opera 10mb Don cause wahala for NL undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by saintmm(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Idiotmod:
I no understand
You fail as first wife, you fail as single mother and u still fail as girlfriend
Your comment is rib-cracking.
Are you saying she's the Female version of one old West African country's leader?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Na Donor grin
Na hawker i dey call them

When I tell one girl that word, she no know when she burst cry

grin she say so you call me hawker meaning i dey hawk toto for who go buy

Like for tray, na so i con useless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Kingcalls: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Demented tramp who's wrinkled and worn out pussy is wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway. Ugly pass around bitch that should be happy that a man like that pitied her by dating her. No man that knows his worth will stoop so low to date you. I won't even give you a second look if you toast me na to shove you aside and pass I go do

Correction....lekki toll gate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by wany(f): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
JustforMen:

I was speaking very specifically to a particular lady, pocohantas, with whom we have been having a good natured banter.
I don't know you. I was not talking to you and I addressed the person I have been 'gisting' with as sweetheart which is hardly something I will use with someone with your level of decorum and depth.
I will let this rude deliquescence slide but not next time.
now go ahead and enjoy your evening.
Honestly you are shallow to banter words with,decorum and depth you mention ,when you are the one that is lacking here.derogating a female ,where is your mother and sisters/cousins curl back your tail and lay low,you have being on tonto issue like ebonyi guys on third mainland bridge Hawking gala and a man you are.i dont blame you all well for china phone and 10mb . undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Fahdiga(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kingcalls:

Correction....lekki toll gate
Seen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Bngf: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Didi2d(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:
She's still speaking in tongue. When she's done, she should tell us why she went to Lagos to collect another gbola.

Shameless femail!

I even thought she would defend and deny the Lagos toll gate claim.
She's just saying run run run..
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Demented tramp who's wrinkled and worn out pussy is wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway. Ugly pass around bitch that should be happy that a man like that pitied her by dating her. No man that knows his worth will stoop so low to date you. I won't even give you a second look if you toast me na to shove you aside and pass I go do

Tonto never accused this man of cheating, it was gistlover and he cudnt defend himself beyond "it wasn't me" then Tonto accepts its true based on solid evidence. He then goes to accuse Tonto of cheating after denying he cheated previously on her to save his their relationship?

That's a very weak and confused man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by bjtinz: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:

Habaaaaaa!

Wetin naaa? shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Idiotmod: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
saintmm:

Your comment is rib-cracking.
Are you saying she's the Female version of one old West African country's leader?
No b me talk am o grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by bjtinz: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
wany:

Honestly you are shallow to banter words with,decorum and depth you mention ,when you are the one that is lacking here.derogating a female ,where is your mother and sisters/cousins curl back your tail and lay low,you have being on tonto issue like ebonyi guys on third mainland bridge Hawking gala and a man you are.i dont blame you all well for china phone and 10mb . undecided

Seriously? And you had to guts to accuse others of being bitter and blah blah.

The stinking irony of it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by abidem4real: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Why most celebrities have money and fame but bad marriages?

Why?

Please tell me the answer.
Go and ask Orunmila Baba Agbonmiregun
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by JustforMen: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
wany:

sorry, go deal with your issues, kid.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Ogonna98: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by princewarri1985: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
I have met tonto dike once in GRA ikeja, i non go lie that girl fine oh, one nairalander here is busy say that tonto dike kpekus is as wide as ibadan express road, if the kpekus is that wide then let me fall inside and spend the rest of my days swimming inside, among all the nollywood actress my favourite still remains tonto dike and cha cha ike, all those of blasting her secretely want a taste of her kpekus. That girl tonto dike too fine and i wont lie because i have seen her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Emilokoiyawon: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto Dikeh disturbing Nigerians (nay Africans) with her love life since 1800 B.C.

Wetin Tonto no go see inside love?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
TWLifestyle:
why are so many men always so viciously bitter at women ? The level of hate and anger in men's comments on this thread looks like mental problems .

Can you please re direct to a thread on NL that portray gurls comment as loving men.
if nairaland guyz are showing hate and anger are the ladies showing love ...why the complain tits for tits size no count.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Bombolistic: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Why most celebrities have money and fame but bad marriages?

Why?

Please tell me the answer.

Na pride
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by spencerJ(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
undecidedi pity this tonto , she. might. end. up. being. single for the rest of her. life cryi pity this tonto , she. might. end. up. being. single for the rest of her. life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by torqque7(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
What exactly is this one even saying sef?shameless holosho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by justking(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pretty Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
I like as Tonto dey always join God with her madness. She go smoke weed, do surgery, Sunday she go post Bible passage.

Tonto na pure cruise abeg! cheesy

cruise abi she fall ur hand big time grin grin embarassed disappointment is written all over ur comment.

when are we goin to hear bitches biggest punch line, he is a 2min gibberish and the usual he has a small preek. unfortunately he is not brokeass tongue

even God sharply rest well well before bringing women into the picture, baba toh ti gbon

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Odianose13(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
MrWondah:
I feel Tonto is a victim of her own game.
Every man around is ready to tap from her fame, money and cherry. But the very moment they do, they're off.
Being a single mom can be hard, but being a celebrity single mom is even harder.
Especially after all the guys have imagined having sex with you in their heads.

Is Genevieve Nnaji not a celebrity single mum. Tonto should ask Genevieve how she does it.

Tonto just get wahala and her wahala too much for any mortal man to tolerate. With the way she is going, I fear it might be really hard for her to settle down. She has to go low and go slow, not always trying to show the world that “I am back” drama!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Babisha10(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
E be like say this Tonto they share oo make I hurry collect my share before the promo ends
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Pls where are you...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Krismas(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Earlier Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6736647/prince-kpokpogri-accuses-tonto-dikeh

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/05/tonto-dikeh-reacts-as-ex-lover-kpokpogri-accuses-her-of-cheating/
grin All am waiting for is for dis Kpokpogri fella to hands-up finally from Tonto so I can come and take over. grin grin Which kind Isoko man dey complain say babe dey high? She dey drink common Sapele water u dey para! Na God go punish u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori / Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.