Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating (50768 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by offiahvictor(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Why most celebrities have money and fame but bad marriages?

Why?

Please tell me the answer.
they are too fetish so familiar spirits are after their joy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by zudozz: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
I dont believe that a woman like Tonto Dike n most of this our celebrities will stay with one man n remain faithful to him n not sleep with other men. I know it is not possible.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Said by HELEN of Troy. .

Opening leg like Lekki toll gate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Demented tramp who's wrinkled and worn out pussy is wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway. Ugly pass around bitch that should be happy that a man like that pitied her by dating her. No man that knows his worth will stoop so low to date you. I won't even give you a second look if you toast me na to shove you aside and pass I go do

Why her matter dey pain you? D man I’m sure saw better woman to date and mistreat them then came for an actress that doesn’t hide who or what she is. Na who stupid pass?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Yeahmehn: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
The nairalanders that saw this breakup before it happened are wonderful. I need to clap for una wallahi.

But all these parable she's now giving us even Jesus will not understand it o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Emekus999(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Two of them no mature reach, u bleep babe, u come they talk about am give people. Not a good idea at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Tzar(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ashawo kobo kobo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by blackboy2star(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ego, Pride etc

Odewaleadesoye:

Why?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Muna4real(f): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
temiitayo:
She didn’t even address the issue. Could this be true?

I have a strong feeling that this break up is false. Even the so called kpokpogri didn't make any accusations against her as rumors are speculating. I went to his Instagram page and I saw nothing. Tonto is still posting happy pictures. This case could just end up like rude boy and Anita. Maybe by tomorrow you will hear that they've gotten married. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Mazy85: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Confused woman am sure she's crying inside abi what shall it profit a woman to be jumping from one bed to another with different men
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by gbagyiza: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
[color=#006600]Why do most celebrities have money and fame but bad marriages?

Why?

[/colour]

The answer is that fame comes with exposure. It exposes someone to a lot of temptation. A celebrity needs discipline to over the temptation associated with fame.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Chessg(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by NelviusGrey(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Aunty you have a deep pit no man can ever fill...only the grace of God lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Charly68: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Why?

Because of pride and bad character...most of them live in utopian world ..when the reality sets in,they fall out
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by lukency(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:
grin
Who's next to fill the pit, Churchill failed, Prince has failed too wink
May be a king.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Emyogalanya: 12:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Mrkumareze:
grin
Who's next to fill the pit, Churchill failed, Prince has failed too wink
she will soon come around and start shouting " 40 seconds to impact "
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Emyogalanya: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Demented tramp who's wrinkled and worn out pussy is wide like Lagos Ibadan expressway. Ugly pass around bitch that should be happy that a man like that pitied her by dating her. No man that knows his worth will stoop so low to date you. I won't even give you a second look if you toast me na to shove you aside and pass I go do
She will soon start screaming " 40 seconds " as usual
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by oshorstan(m): 3:36am On Sep 06, 2021
I think Tonto dike is insane, like serious mental issues. The drugs and alcohol cannot help her anymore. My spirit tells me that prince and her ex are friends. They dug a pit for her and she fell. Tonto needs help, something is wrong about her, many things abeg. Let her look for solution. Nor be preek be her only problem. She get am many
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by timberprides: 5:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Idiotmod:
I no understand
You fail as first wife, you fail as single mother and u still fail as girlfriend
BT I guess she never fail as olosho#hope
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Oracleforce: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2021
By the time Tonto Dike will be 50 years old. .she could have dated and married and gotten 20 ex-husbands...
We are here counting it for you. 2 down 18 to go....

All these Hoelosho naija ladies will not surprise me, they are d ones claiming feminist, the same person claiming all sorts...but you can't build lies on some things....lies is lies...it is just a matter of time... the truth will come out...
We have so many marriages that have lasted for 40 years in those days but now that the bedrock of most relationships is about what to derive from my partner then marriage and relationship breakage continues....

Many more are still going to break up before the end of the year...it is not a curse...it is the reality of life. N

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by pocohantas(f): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Muna4real:

I have a strong feeling that this break up is false. Even the so called kpokpogri didn't make any accusations against her as rumors are speculating. I went to his Instagram page and I saw nothing. Tonto is still posting happy pictures. This case could just end up like rude boy and Anita. Maybe by tomorrow you will hear that they've gotten married. grin

Be like you dey new to IG. It is on his story. Click on that his profile picture. He has taken down Tonto pictures from his page, but Tonto is yet to do same as at last night.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by Tosman12(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
it cheer irresponsibility , how can u be flaunting a rich guy, cool and handsome and still be sleeping around... by now u should be more compose , just imagine how your son will grow up and be reading all this useless drama ...how do u want him to command loyalty from female lover when u cant even be loyal to one man in just few months.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating by caandi: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
This her post is confusing the grammar sef no be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type / Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation / Emmanuella Slays In Inter-House Sport Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.