Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? (6319 Views)

A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by samvega: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Just like Adelove shipping
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by weyreypey: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
samvega:
Just like Adelove shipping
We need egunmogaji to open a shipping biz
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Icejayz(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Where are the mods to push this to FP when you need them ?

If na to post TUfaCe and Annie idibia from morning till night, na there we go see you.

Unam ikot mkpo.
Front page? you go wait tire be that.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by dake40(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol. The mod actually removed my comment.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Mod stop removing people's comments and do the needful, u should be on the side of justice. Let's all rid Nigeria of scam
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by justified007: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
weyreypey:

It's drag.net who does that

I am tired of that guy . That's exactly how he behaved during lagtech era till that guy bolted with nairalanders millions of naira.

He's a disgrace
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by MikeMicheal(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Amgrey do you have any stolen laptop for sale at cheap price?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Babalegba(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Amgrey do you have any stolen laptop for sale at cheap price?
grin

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
mods push this to Frontpage
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
op what's their Twitter handle
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
chidekings:
op what's their Twitter handle

These are their other social media handles
Instagram: http://instagram.com/amgraygloballogistics
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amgray-Global-Investment-2008669119442456/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmgrayL
WhatsApp: /send/?phone=2349057718505
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKkmNngvpDgGjrHvWxmkOA
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Meanwhile, mod has closed 2 of their threads just remaining one

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
solaceTK:

These are their other social media handles
Instagram: http://instagram.com/amgraygloballogistics
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amgray-Global-Investment-2008669119442456/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmgrayL
WhatsApp: /send/?phone=2349057718505
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKkmNngvpDgGjrHvWxmkOA

Hi! I'm so sorry about what happened. Like people have been saying, you should sue them in the US if you can, because naija courts are a joke.

Anyway, I went to their Twitter page, but their last post there was in August this year. I still reported that account. Will try to report their other social media accounts if I can.
Like i said, I'm sorry. Take heart.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Someone l suspected to be their staff actually came to the last remaining thread today to talk trash that he spoke with them and they said that l didn't have any missing laptops that l just cooked up lies against them to witch hunt them, when l backed up everything l said with pictures evidence and they even publicly admitted in the thread about the missing laptops. He accused the mod of acting too fast to close their 2 threads even after one week passed by after they said they would conclude their investigations and refund me. Frankly, these guys are hardened criminals and they have no shame at all. I pity those they still have their packages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
solaceTK:
Someone l suspected to be their staff actually came to the last remaining thread today to talk trash that he spoke with them and they said that l didn't have any missing laptops that l just cooked up lies against them to witch hunt them, when l backed up everything l said with pictures evidence and they even publicly admitted in the thread about the missing laptops. He accused the mod of acting too fast to close their 2 threads even after one week passed by after they said they would conclude their investigations and refund me. Frankly, these guys are hardened criminals and they have no shame at all. I pity those they still have their packages
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cc. Tabaaz
It has been 2 weeks since Amgray logistics publicly admitted in their thread that my laptops disappeared in their possession and promised to refund me. Up till now they have done nothing but ignore me and fail to keep to their words. I urge you to redlist them as their actions so far has proved that they are scammers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by debybeautyworld(f): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2021
solaceTK:
Cc. Tabaaz
It has been 2 weeks since Amgray logistics publicly admitted in their thread that my laptops disappeared in their possession and promised to refund me. Up till now they have done nothing but ignore me and fail to keep to their words. I urge you to redlist them as their actions so far has proved that they are scammers

Tabbaz please look into this case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Next line of action towards recovering my laptops has been activated, demand letter has been served

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by bamdly(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
We still dey follow up baba
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by jackson44(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
solaceTK:
Next line of action towards recovering my laptops has been activated, demand letter has been served

Good move bro.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by mctfopt: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2021
solaceTK:

Here's hoping you get your money back or at least your goods.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung G Note 4edge Samsung G s6 edge,+ & more / Piano For Sale - Yamaha Psr 78 - 10k Only / Yamaha Arranger Workstation Keyboard PSR-S950 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.