Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? (6357 Views)

A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Where are the mods to push this to FP when you need them ?

If na to post TUfaCe and Annie idibia from morning till night, na there we go see you.

Unam ikot mkpo.

5 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by WarriAproko: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Time to visit that their office theren they most refund every dime op. That is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Where are the mods to push this to FP when you need them ?

If na to post TUfaCe and Annie idibia from morning till night, na there we go see you.

Unam ikot mkpo.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Tabbaz(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Mariesio:
It's disheartening that Amgray has turn to something else. The path they have taken is the beginning of their downfall if steps are not taken to make amend with the OP.

Note: Moderators should push to front page before more people fall victim .

Cc:
Dominique
Tabbaz
Pushkin

I quite agree with you. If the company does not address this issue, they may be tagged as scammer and redlist.

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by babestella: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2021
solaceTK:
See the first 3 nonsense they sent me as replacement for the 3 HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G2 that they took
Cc:
Omicipet
Kreamini
Myndd

They stole your 3 laptops and after you complained, they sent you scrap as replacement. I am sure you are not their only victim, they must have been doing this a long time ago.

when you ship a $1000 laptop through them, it will get missing, when you complain, they will apologize and promise to send you a replacement, next they will ship a $150 dollar laptop to you.

Lesson learnt, guys take note, DO NOT USE AMGRAY LOGISTICS for shipment, even if it is a $1 product.

4 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2021
solaceTK:
See the first 3 nonsense they sent me as replacement for the 3 HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G2 that they took
Cc:
Omicipet
Kreamini
Myndd
OP what is the update on this issue

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2021
chidekings:

OP what is the update on this issue

In their thread they promised to conclude their investigations yesterday being Friday and issue me a refund but it up till now l am yet to get any refund, rather they are ignoring me and usual and busy posting message looking for innocent prospective victims to scam

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2021
babestella:

They stole your 3 laptops and after you complained, they sent you scrap as replacement. I am sure you are not their only victim, they must have been doing this a long time ago.

when you ship a $1000 laptop through them, it will get missing, when you complain, they will apologize and promise to send you a replacement, next they will ship a $150 dollar laptop to you.

Lesson learnt, guys take note, DO NOT USE AMGRAY LOGISTICS for shipment, even if it is a $1 product.

Exactly what they do, they will take your expensive laptops, advertise it on eBay and sell and in turn buy scrap and send to you as replacement. They will claim that they mistakenly put your laptop (s) for another person. But those claims are lies because each customer has a box tagged in his name so how is it possible that 2 or 3 laptops of a customer delivers in a day, you put 1 or 2 in his box and mistakenly put the third one in another person's box. What kind of story is that?

6 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by debybeautyworld(f): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
It's obvious now. This Amgray logistics people are scammers

5 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by pstfrancis(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Really I don’t even know why the Mod has not banned the scammer, they are still splattering their adverts all over Nairaland.

Mod pls do the needful, we don’t need such scammers in Nairaland, who knows who is next on their target list.

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by pstfrancis(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Really I don’t even know why the Mod has not banned the scammer, they are still splattering their adverts all over Nairaland.

Mod pls do the needful, we don’t need such scammers in Nairaland, who knows who is next on their target list.

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by chidekings(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
pstfrancis:

amgray are just playing the game of silence here expecting the thread to die a natural death

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by MikeMicheal(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
AMGRAY incase una wan sell that OP laptop at a cheap rate, abeg I dey interested o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Abaribee: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
too bad

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Saskay44: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Bro Dem don refund you
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Saskay44:
Bro Dem don refund you

For where! They are even ignoring me now and busy posting adverts on their thread looking for new victims
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by debybeautyworld(f): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Honestly most of these guys abroad are scammers, they open shipping companies to use and scam people here in Nigeria. Very bad!
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by mctfopt: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2021
debybeautyworld:
Honestly most of these guys abroad are scammers, they open shipping companies to use and scam people here in Nigeria. Very bad!

Writing some government agencies about their fradulent act may make their lives not as cosy as they'll like.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
A HUMBLE APPEAL TO HELP STOP AMGRAY LOGISTICS FROM SCAMMING OTHERS
Hello, my name is ThankGod Ani one of the victims of Amrgay Logistics scam. I have been using them for close to a year now, they got me to trust them and in turn started stealing my expensive laptops to sell on their e commerce platform and on eBay. They stole my 4 laptops I bought for almost 1,700 dollars. This company is owned by Mrs. Matilda GOMINA and co run by the husband Mr. Seun, they have offices in US and here Nigeria, in Lagos and Abuja. Pls l am appealing to all well meaning Nairalanders to help in chasing out these scammers from Nairaland so that other innocent people do not fall victim to their scams. In all their 3 threads here on Nairaland, they publicy admitted that they stole my laptops though they used the word misplaced to sugar coat their evil act and requested to be given till Friday last week being 11th Sept to conclude their investigations and refund me. Till today they have failed to refund me and have been ignoring my messages both on Whatsapp and on their threads on Nairaland, just the same way they have been doing since they carried out their evil act in May/June, instead they have been busy running their adverts looking for next victims to scam. Here are links to their threads so you can see for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6571700/amgray-logistics-ship-usa-nigeria. This is another of their thread https://www.nairaland.com/6503115/amgray-logistics-reviews-ship-usa and finally this one https://www.nairaland.com/6520626/amgray-logistics-buy-ebay-amazon/3 I have privately sent messages to some of the moderators in the Business and Technology sections of Nairalnad asking them to look into the matter do their investigations and at least ban them from advertising on Nairaland so as to save others from losing their life savings to these thieves, but as at this moment none of them have responded to my message even though it has been over 7 days now. So please l beg everyone to help save others the pain l am going through now believe me you can't imagine how l have been feeling, many days have l gone to bed with empty stomach not because there is no food in the house but because of the pains, disrespect and bitterness l have suffered in the hands of this scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
solaceTK:
A HUMBLE APPEAL TO HELP STOP AMGRAY LOGISTICS FROM SCAMMING OTHERS
Hello, my name is ThankGod Ani one of the victims of Amrgay Logistics scam. I have been using them for close to a year now, they got me to trust them and in turn started stealing my expensive laptops to sell on their e commerce platform and on eBay. They stole my 4 laptops I bought for almost 1,700 dollars. This company is owned by Mrs. Matilda GOMINA and co run by the husband Mr. Seun, they have offices in US and here Nigeria, in Lagos and Abuja. Pls l am appealing to all well meaning Nairalanders to help in chasing out these scammers from Nairaland so that other innocent people do not fall victim to their scams. In all their 3 threads here on Nairaland, they publicy admitted that they stole my laptops though they used the word misplaced to sugar coat their evil act and requested to be given till Friday last week being 11th Sept to conclude their investigations and refund me. Till today they have failed to refund me and have been ignoring my messages both on Whatsapp and on their threads on Nairaland, just the same way they have been doing since they carried out their evil act in May/June, instead they have been busy running their adverts looking for next victims to scam. Here are links to their threads so you can see for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6571700/amgray-logistics-ship-usa-nigeria. This is another of their thread https://www.nairaland.com/6503115/amgray-logistics-reviews-ship-usa and finally this one https://www.nairaland.com/6520626/amgray-logistics-buy-ebay-amazon/3 I have privately sent messages to some of the moderators in the Business and Technology sections of Nairalnad asking them to look into the matter do their investigations and at least ban them from advertising on Nairaland so as to save others from losing their life savings to these thieves, but as at this moment none of them have responded to my message even though it has been over 7 days now. So please l beg everyone to help save others the pain l am going through now believe me you can't imagine how l have been feeling, many days have l gone to bed with empty stomach not because there is no food in the house but because of the pains, disrespect and bitterness l have suffered in the hands of this scammers.
this should hit Frontpage. If scammers full nairaland it will be bad for the blog. I pray you recover your money from them.

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by Olumaeme: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
They have obviously scammed you and i know how this can be very painful.

Its sad that we youths do this kind of things to ourselves.

Please drop their thread, lets help others not get scammed by posting scammer on their page and even social media.
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by solaceTK(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Olumaeme:
They have obviously scammed you and i know how this can be very painful.

Its sad that we youths do this kind of things to ourselves.

Please drop their thread, lets help others not get scammed by posting scammer on their page and even social media.

Hello sir l attached links to their thread on my post this afternoon
Re: Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? by TheOldGods: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
allandutch:

Posted twice, earlier today, about their behavior in situations like this, the posts were deleted. I thought they were going to ban me also.

See, the mods are well aware of what's going on, there just not going to do anything about it.
lol you be shouting the mods, the mods can't do shit, they don't own nairaland. Nairaland is owned by Seun, and that's the person you need to contact. The. Mods obey the rules placed by Seun, and if he says, don't promote, they can't do shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pool Table & Table Tennis Table / ****price Slash On Brand New Laptops 500gig, 4gig,bt,webcam With Pictures**** / Drone/quadcopter Parts And Accessories Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.