Stats: 3,195,068 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

African Countries With The Best Road Networks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Countries With The Best Road Networks (1394 Views)

Epe Has One Of The Best Road Networks In Lagos State (Photos) / Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

African Countries With The Best Road Networks by Olumighty123(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
What a shame to the rest of Africa, especially Nigeria, Namibia gain independence in the year 1990, Namibia which is just 31 years old as a nation has the best road network in Africa.

Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by Immatex(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Naija no even follow for anything!
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by goodmorning40: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigaria is the giant and elephant of Africa

Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by CXLVII: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rwanda and Senegal confirmed!
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by emorse(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
What were the metrics used to arrive at this conclusion?
By the way, only Cote d'ivoire and Senegal in West Africa. Na wa for our sub region o.
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by TMKsouth: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wow! I'm surprised there are so many African countries scoring well cool
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by Commentor: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Namibia and South Africa for sure.

Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by donbachi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
1: Nigeria

2: Nigeria

3: Nigeria

4: Nigeria

5: Nigeria
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by habsydiamond(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op u Sabi... At first I dey reason u will put one green white green country there.
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by OlawaleBammie: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
And Nigeria
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by chariisGRACE(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:
Wow! I'm surprised there are so many African countries scoring well cool

The report says "African Countries...". It is not a glabal report.

So, wetin come dey surprise you?
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by TMKsouth: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
chariisGRACE:

The report says "African Countries...". It is not a glabal report.

So, wetin come dey surprise you?

(Eye roll) And you typed that with such confidence.

Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by chariisGRACE(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

(Eye roll) And you typed that with such confidence.

Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by Bifwoli: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Now let's see a similar ranking of Nigeria states with the best roads...to the poorest.
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by Bifwoli: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
goodmorning40:
Nigaria is the giant and elephant of Africa
And where does Anambra or Osun states rank in Nigeria's own ranking of best road network by state?
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by TMKsouth: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
chariisGRACE:

And I'm looking at the WORLD RANKINGS.

Just admit u got it wrong and sit the hell down or shut up - or whichever one comes first cool

Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by Benki003(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
The say Nigeria is elephant of Africa how do you expect the road to be good grin

Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by babajero(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2021
TMKsouth:

And I'm looking at the WORLD RANKINGS.

Just admit u got it wrong and sit the hell down or shut up - or whichever one comes first cool
I guess you were expecting to see Nigeria up there, right?
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by Emmyk(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2021
emorse:
What were the metrics used to arrive at this conclusion?
By the way, only Cote d'ivoire and Senegal in West Africa. Na wa for our sub region o.
Cape Verde is also in West Africa.
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by TMKsouth: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
babajero:
I guess you were expecting to see Nigeria up there, right?

Not really. I always read how Nigerians complain about the lack of infrastructure.

I'd say Ivory Coast and Senegal were the surprises in that top 10 for me. I would have guessed Seychelles and Tunisia would have completed the list.
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by Bifwoli: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
TMKsouth:

Not really. I always read how Nigerians complain about the lack of infrastructure.

I'd say Ivory Coast and Senegal were the surprises in that top 10 for me. I would have guessed Seychelles and Tunisia would have completed the list.
That shouldn't be a surprise though. Smaller countries tend to do better on these metrics so your real measure/comparison should be against the other few heavyweight African countries that made it to the list.
Re: African Countries With The Best Road Networks by TMKsouth: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bifwoli:
That shouldn't be a surprise though. Smaller countries tend to do better on these metrics so your real measure/comparison should be against the other few heavyweight African countries that made it to the list.

I figured if Namibia, Botswana, Mauritius and Cape Verde made it onto the list then they should have been consistent and added Seychelles and Tunisia (all small countries). But I'm no expert on their roads - just feel like with their higher per capita and organised cities they could be doing better.

Please Procedures On How To Travel After Recieving An Invitation Letter / Uk Working Visa Processing and issue of ILO Certificate / Info For Portuguese Embassy