Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House (40467 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kdon2: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tega has been evicted from the BBNaija house.

The tramp ll allow us see better content than her nonsense. Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Tega can go and wait for Boma's divk outside the house.

Boma is her trophy grin

If Angel doesn't leave with her saggy breasts tonight, i will deactivate my nairaland account
Are u still here? grin
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by izubext007: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
How she go take face her husband if she reache house.
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

If Angel doesn't leave with her saggy breasts tonight, i will deactivate my nairaland account

hallo
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by fx45(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Make she go meet her houseband.
I thought it was Horseband...
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by drlateef: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright......

Evict everybody in the gadamnnn house and close the show

I like your skunk. It’s good for those in depression. They will be laughing like jackal. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ojukwu007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
drlateef:

I like your skunk. It’s good for those in depression. They will be laughing like jackal. Lol
No be lie�
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Pacesetter123(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

I hope you have kept to your vow by deactivating your nairaland account?
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Broveens42(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
udemejack:
Let her come and practice the new style that Boma taught her with her husband

Nothing happened
Dont get too excited
Those things you see under the sheet are fake.
The real action happens in the rest room/toilet

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tunagee(m): 5:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Donlamzy:
Let’s hear what she will have to say after she gets to know that her promiscuous attitude was the one that got her out of the house instead of making her stay longer in the house…
She thought she was giving us highlights , lol mumu grin

Exactly
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tunagee(m): 5:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Pacesetter123:
I hope you have kept to your vow by deactivating your nairaland account?

The guy has not been watching the show. One thing he is not aware of is that Angel has a mammoth fan base out there, close to whitemoney, and may end up being one of the top 2 sef, if not the winner. She is a top contender. She has played her role very well, and has won most fans sympathy since she narrated her ordeals; forget her crazy nature, she is only being real, and she come fine join.
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by TrumpDonald2: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Donlamzy:
Let’s hear what she will have to say after she gets to know that her promiscuous attitude was the one that got her out of the house instead of making her stay longer in the house…
She thought she was giving us highlights , lol mumu grin
I totally agree with you. She's not smart at all for this to be her strategy being a married woman. She shot herself...
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Sunsets: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Have you?
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Emmanuel909090: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2021
jerrybabasam:
She should go and take care of her child. If her husband take her back that's his problem because I don't know why some people are taking parasitamol for another person's headache.

So people should see such evil and keep quiet because its not directly affecting them?

You must be a very foolish person to type this.
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Blackdisciple(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Now she can go and bang him wella in his house.
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by zedegit: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2021
LutanFyah:
This slvt doesn't know that Nigerians don't even remember the names of the various housemates and won't even recognise them if they see them on the streets but she chose to disgrace herself and family on national television because of some few nairas.

Couple of years from now,her child will be teased and bullied by his mates when they will be jerking off to her raunchy videos.

Where is the raunchy video or you don't know the meaning?
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by dodgelord: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

She will be the winner of bbn 6
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by dodgelord: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Make she go meet her houseband.
ur mouth grin
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by BluntCrazeMan: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Mista Hater.!!
You better fulfill this statement immediately ooo.!!
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Pacesetter123(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tunagee:

The guy has not been watching the show. One thing he is not aware of is that Angel has a mammoth fan base out there, close to whitemoney, and may end up being one of the top 2 sef, if not the winner. She is a top contender. She has played her role very well, and has won most fans sympathy since she narrated her ordeals; forget her crazy nature, she is only being real, and she come fine join.
You are stating the obvious.Thumbs up man!

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kfed4ril(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

You’re yet to deactivate it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations / Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.