Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House (40459 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by PAWG(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Tega can go and wait for Boma's divk outside the house.

Boma is her trophy grin

If Angel doesn't leave with her saggy breasts tonight, i will deactivate my nairaland account

You best delete this your account else your word is as worthless as ‘p’ in psycho
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by TemmyT002(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hoelosho
Ashewo.
Odoko
Oníṣekúṣe
Pẹ̀lẹ́ o

2 Likes

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by ArinzeUgo: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
I wish I knew u in person let's strike a bet...if angel doesn't stand till the last 3, u win
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

If Angel doesn't leave with her saggy breasts tonight, i will deactivate my nairaland account

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Stanweezy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
fear vagina people. The same person that says she doesn't care whatever happen afterwards is now missing her family

The matter tie wrapper
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigerians were like: "how dare you allow a man who isn't your husband finger you in the open public? Come home and answer query" angry
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tega has been evicted from the BBNaija house.
She can carry her smelly pussy back to her stupid husband!

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Make she go meet her houseband.

Funny enough her husband still wants her bt starting to doubt his motives. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Davidski(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Hope you would deactivate now grin
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Carparts888(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
I will follow up to make sure u do it
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by yetunsbay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ope ooooooooooooooo
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by vRendoh(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Where husband dey?...that marriage don dissolve like salt in water. Big brother no suppose allow married woman for the show. They should take part of the blame.

4 Likes

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Bunmhi(f): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ehya
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Orpe7(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Oga oye deactivate o.
She is safe

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by wany(f): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
This slvt doesn't know that Nigerians don't even remember the names of the various housemates and won't even recognise them if they see them on the streets but she chose to disgrace herself and family on national television because of some few nairas.

Couple of years from now,her child will be teased and bullied by his mates when they will be jerking off to her raunchy videos.

And they will not jerk of TTT that his gbola was sucked on life Tv, hypocrite undecided
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by neyoohhh: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Olosho 10 kobo.
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lucheze(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tega evicted from bbnj house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LeqM8Mv8XY
She will meet her husband and explain why boma �
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by wany(f): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
vRendoh:
Where husband dey?...that marriage don dissolve like salt in water. Big brother no suppose allow married woman for the show. They should take part of the blame.
You mean the husband that was begging her to forgive and forget.his arms are wide open to hug her,much love and kisses undecided
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by kingsceemark(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

please how can someone deactivate his account here on nairaland? Because everything about this forum sucks
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by LutanFyah: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
wany:

And they will not jerk of TTT that his gbola was sucked on life Tv, hypocrite undecided
You can cry me a river sweetheart. The world doesn't revolve around your warped emotions, deal with it.

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

P.S Men and women are not equal.
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Handsum64: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
These are supposed to be Christians that are always crying and wailing over polygamy of the believers
I dislike hypocrites and infidels

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by ObongIdeas: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Abeg u don deactivate your nairaland account? Abi make we report your account
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tomek09(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by wisdomkid: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Lolz.. Hurry and go deactivate it... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by JimloveTM(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
man up, and delete
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Divoc19(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Have you deactivated undecided
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by fragility1000(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Pls leave Nairaland for us ooo, kindly deactivate ASAP
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angy55(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
ZeroAccess:
Potential clients await her. That's what she has always wanted.

Which potential clients? She is half past 4 already

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by AbdulCLO: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

hope u have deactivated your account
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by jpeevibes(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
cool coolcoolcool
Mtcheww that's why I prefer zeeworld drama to BBNaija
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by zudozz: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
She even wear her wedding ring..

I fear calabar women last last!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam / Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.