Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House (40458 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by ilovebole(f): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Let's see how you'll go face your husband.

Smh...

Still Paying a 100% for your Jumia orders when a voucher is available? � Use “BRFSTYLER ” to enjoy money off.
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by cpu2006(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Too bad
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Boma finally spoiled her half broken marriage

2 Likes

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tega husband right now....

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Teejay13(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
That's the end of her chapter in the BBN house. We go kuku rest for her matter atleast

We are still selling, please patronize us!

Distress Sale!
HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC 15.6"
Core i3
1TB HDD
8GB Ram
Beats Audio
HDMI
WI-FI
Webcam
DVD Drive
USB X3
Battery: 3 hours
Follow Come Charger
Abuja
Whatsapp no. 07038517455
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Cyrealmusic(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
So?
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Cholison(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bad influencer
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Sluacoast(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Tega can go and wait for Boma's divk outside the house.

Boma is her trophy grin

If Angel doesn't leave with her saggy breasts tonight, i will deactivate my nairaland account
Angel is staying tonight
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Enn214(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chey diswan go still go do media tour
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by PAWG(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
This Tega seems to think viewers are fools.

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by MaestroID(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

If Angel doesn't leave with her saggy breasts tonight, i will deactivate my nairaland account

I go remind you later Bros

BROS HOW FAR.... WHEN YOU WAN RUN THE DEACTIVATION MATTERS...

I JUST SAY MAKE I ASK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kobicove(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigerians una no get joygrin
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
They evict her before they fvck the living daylight out of her

2 Likes

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Maxmilliano111: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ion know shit about the show but from wha Ive had.. this lady gat degree in oloshoism angry angry grin

Werey talk sey she miss her husband..
Omoo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by iReddington: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Whoring bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kobicove(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by PAWG(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Post all you wanna cos this will be your last night with this moniker.

Take your L

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by revived: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Better
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by FahBuLous: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Abeg go house... Yeye thing... Married goat

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by guy222: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright......

Evict everybody in the gadamnnn house and close the show
i swear to God, they should just evict every modafucker in the house and lock the gaddam door,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by habsydiamond(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
First good news of this month... Shameless married woman... Kuku evict everybody and give the money to charity... Cos we don see enough blue film already.

1 Like

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
You last-minute sauce to remain in the house with Boma was a very wrong move. It caused you your exits. Shame, shame,shame, shaaaaame.

2 Likes

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by BigE5: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed
Start deleting oh

Boma is her trophy grin

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by DeckeyLyrical1: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
WHO IS NEXT?

LIVE STREAMING. FREE

LIVE STREAMING ON MY SIGNATURE

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Gmajor(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
I doubt if it had anything to do with her relationship with Boma.
Other hms have done worse.
The truth is that she didn't really resonate with fans.
Donlamzy:
Let’s hear what she will have to say after she gets to know that her promiscuous attitude was the one that got her out of the house instead of making her stay longer in the house…
She thought she was giving us highlights , lol mumu grin
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Mypeople2(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Tega has been evicted from the BBNaija house.
Good! She can go and settle her marriage issue at home now, as e dey hot.
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by IVORY2009(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Halftime18:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for one of Fortune 500 companies, Or If you had genuine plans to JAPA.

Yet another notorious scammer, selling IT videos for 35k to 45k

Scammer
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Crossroad1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stanweezy:
After receiving enough gbola from Boma as if she knew she's going

TEGA is finally out to tell her hubby how fishy her puna is

Did I hear her tell Ebuka she missed her husband and son.

Kam nukwa
fear vagina people. The same person that says she doesn't care whatever happen afterwards is now missing her family

2 Likes

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nyanabo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oya goan deactivate your account ����

saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Beesluv: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Get ready to deactivate
Re: Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House by Benki003(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma is her trophy grin

Start deactivating it angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam / Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.