Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

OAP Nedu, Estranged Wife In Bitter War Of Word - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nedu, Estranged Wife In Bitter War Of Word (647 Views)

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu / Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach / Obama Of DMW And Special Spesh In Bitter Supremacy Battle (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Nedu, Estranged Wife In Bitter War Of Word by Azeemokoya: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigerian On Air Personality (OAP), Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, popularly known as Nedu Wazobia and his estranged wife, Uzoamaka Ohiri, have decided to wash their dirty linens in the public space.

The first salvo which has led to a bitter war of words stared when Uzoamaka accused the comic act of domestic violence which led to their separation.

Uzoamaka decided to come out with her story shortly after Annie Idibia, called out her music star husband, 2Face Idibia on Instagram, accusing him of still seeing one of his baby mamas, Pero Adeniyi.

Uzoamaka took to the same platform to call out OAP Nedu for an alleged domestic violence while they were married. She also accused him of battering her few weeks after she had a caesarean operation.

In a viral post via her Instagram story, Uzoamaka said, while they were married, Nedu had turned her into a punching bag, often beating her blue black at the slightest provocation, even in the presence of his mother.

Uzoamaka also accused Nedu of neglect and not caring for her and their children. She further accused him of battering her a few weeks after she had an operation while his mother watched.

The bitter woman wondered why the Lagos-based radio station where Nedu works, Wazobia FM, still allows the presenter to host marriage talks and shows even when he is one of the many men that beat their wives to stupor.

“Seems like a very good time to call all useless men out, I am tired. Let’s take care of the girls, leave my son out of this.

“Do you remember when you beat me up while your mother held my new-born a few weeks after I had a cesarean operation?

“I still wonder how Wazobia Fm Lagos allows you to host a marriage show when you’re one out of the many men that beat their spouses to stupor,” she wrote on her Insta-story.

However, Nedu was quick to respond to his ex-wife, debunking all the allegations she leveled against him, saying he had never beaten her while their marriage lasted from 2013 before it crashed in 2018.

On his part, Nedu accused Uzoamaka of having a child out of wedlock while they were still married. Adding that their marriage was plaqued with lots of issues which led to a paternity test that revealed that one of the three children was not his own.

The OAP maintained that “he has never been one to physically violate any body including his ex-wife”. He noted that their marriage was plagued with lots of issues including “continuous infidelity from her side” which pushed him into conducting a paternity test on their kids.

He disclosed that the paternity test led to the revelation that their first son was not his biological child, even though he was born within the period they were married.

“My attention has been drawn to stories making the rounds on social media by my ex-wife, Uzoamaka Ohiri. While I am not one to trade issues on social media, it has become pertinent that I clear the air once and for all.

“First of all, I would like to state clearly that I do not support or encourage any form of domestic violence whether targeted at a woman or man. I have also never been one to physically violate any body including my ex-wife.

“Our marriage was one plagued with a lot of issues, one of which was continuous infidelity from her side that led to me conducting a paternity test on our kids which led to the revelation that our first son is not my biological son even though he was born within the period during which we were married,” the OAP also wrote.

Nedu pointed out that the issue of domestic violence during their marriage was investigated twice, one by police officers in Ajah and another by a competent court of law during the dissolution of their marriage. And he claimed that he was cleared of the allegation on both occasions.

The media personality who stated that he has proof to back up his claims begged Uzoamaka not “to continue on the path she has chosen as the Internet never forgets,” adding that their children “will one day grow up to deal with this mess she is hell bent on creating.”

“On the allegation of domestic violence, we have had this matter investigated twice, one at the police station in Ajah and another by a competent court of law during the dissolution of our marriage.

“Both times, I was cleared of all allegations and I have the necessary proof to back up my claim. If anyone should be laying claims to domestic violence, it should be me.

“It is heartbreaking that I even have to issue this statement under this circumstances as I have put the unfortunate incidents surrounding my ex-wife and I and the final collapse of our union behind me.

“I am appealing to my ex-wife to remember our kids and to not continue on this path she has chosen as the Internet never forgets and they will one day grow up to deal with this mess she is hell bent on creating.

“I have no issues with her and would like to continue to mind the business that pays me. If she has any issues to join me with me, she is free to file her complaints and approach any court of competent jurisdiction to pursue justice.

Thanks,” he submitted

Not yet done, Uzoamaka fired another salvo where she accused Nedu of bigamy, though she carefully refused to comment on his allegation that she had a child for another man while they were legally married.

In another Insta-story post, she accused Nedu of marrying another wife while still married to her.

“Please where are the divorce papers? We both are in accordance with being divorced. I need to sign too. Even when you committed bigamy, I was not moved. Try not to open Ajiwe police station issue again, as you know you faulted.

“As regards the scar on your hand; that was the day I was with our infant daughter. Other @wazobiafmlagos staff witnessed the drama unfold. OAP Nedu, we fought and I finally won one battle. Deal with it!

“As regards my son, you have already spread that certificate to the whole world. It is no longer, and has never been a secret. It’s okay to say you do not have a problem with me… that’s for the gram. But why are your kids suffering?

“Now that I have gotten your attention, all I have been demanding, is for you to man up to some responsibilities over our lovely kids and their welfare. For 4 years, I have been paying for the house rent and a lot of bills. You might not understand as you have never spent more than 12 hours with them.

“We can also share the rent bills on a 50-50 ratio. I have been the only one paying for about 4 years, and trust me it has not been easy on me.

“I have called, texted and tried to reach out to you via other direct and indirect methods, but to no avail. Please honour this request.

Thank you, Sir.”

read more: https://newsroundtheclock.com/oap-nedu-estranged-wife-in-bitter-war-of-word/

Re: OAP Nedu, Estranged Wife In Bitter War Of Word by Franzinni: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sad... no more shame

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija White Money Surprise Pere With Shocking Gifts (video) / Bobrisky Clears Mompha's Name Over Sexual Relationship Rumours: VIDEO / Opinion: Bbnaija Veto Power Holder, Emmanuel Might Evict One Housemate During Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.