Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped (18744 Views)

Relocation Of FAAN, CBN: Move the Commerce Ministry To Onitsha Or Kano - Dalhatu / Katsina Assembly Kicks As Bandits Massacre 16 People / Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Sniper4real(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
F
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Qtrpst4: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
When are they going to kidnap the governor or even the president or their senators sef. Theses bandit dull
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Decency2020(f): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
I am sure that the bride, groom and the whole members of their families voted for this plague called buhari.

Let them enjoy the dividends of what they asked for.

I am so happy for them

2 Likes

Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by izubext007: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Good ! Now the bandits are getting it right.

1 Like

Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by CXLVII: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Lets see her picture if she is beautiful.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Damn, too bad, we all should be vigilant,. security is everyone's business.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Princedapace(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2021
hahn:
Maybe it is just me but I can't seem to find any fvck to give when something bad happens to ex and serving political leaders in this country

undecided undecided

You aren't alone.
Those bas*ards made up a mess of this country.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Lexusgs430: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2021
The poor would eat the rich, eventually ......... wink
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by JoeEeL(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
NA SHARIA NORTH ABI? KIDNAP ALL OF THEM DANU DANU JARE.

TIME NO DEY. angry
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by heniford2: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Pa!pa!!pa!!! Is hitting them hard grin cheesy grin hunger done reset everyone head in North everyone is a potential bandit soon e go reach buhari side join if this dia nonsense reach east Eeh we go begin by killing una muslims brothers to pass a message b4 hunting u guys down slowly undecided grin
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by JoeEeL(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They kept playing with banditry and kidnapping because it was not their relatives that were being kidnapped and now it has gotten out of hand. Maybe now they'll start taking it seriously and deal with the issue once and for all.

No. We want it to continue ad infinitum.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by rollywise(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
The heat is on. It is getting real. Soon it may touch presidency
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by AmuEbule: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
How many of these sad stories occurred before Buhari became President?

May your lives be like Nigeria under Buhari.
Oya Buhari supporters line up and start typing Amii, Amen Isee. lipsrsealed
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by jditimiya(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
But i will not lie o, this Government really open our eyes that we no get say for what is happening in our country. Only the big and mighty they dictate for us.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Bigchristo: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's nothing Ekaette will not see inside oga's boxers.

I pity the unfortunate groom because those kidnappers will taste his wife's kpekus before him.
Mad oh grin grin grin
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Naijanascam: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Are you bedridden?
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by lexy2014: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Tomek09:
Lest we forget grin grin grin

They rewarded him with votes he is rewarding them with real life Hollywood experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by lexy2014: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/about-to-wed-sister-of-katsina-deputy-speaker-abducted

I thought d state governor took some "drastic" security measures by banning all d bannables?
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Bigchristo: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/about-to-wed-sister-of-katsina-deputy-speaker-abducted
They’re now targeting those that have political affiliation with the government, so let them keep playing politics with insecurity issues las las e go reach all of them
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Jamesz12: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
I know some people will not like what I have to say. But I have to say it anyways

The thing is sincerely speaking I'm glad hearing such news and don't ask me why

1 Like

Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by MightySparrow: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
The evils that northerners raised stare them in the face
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by EcomPlus: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
One thing is sure.
That lady ain't coming back the same again.
Pity the groom.

What a country!
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Coldie(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
I know say sooner or later them go give them amnesty, all dz things na scam
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by mauchiz: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Those poor people are also supposed to be kidnapped, they don't have money, but they will give birth to children like chickens.
These bandits were given birth to by them, school they did not attend, no handwork, what will you use nomadic education to do? Everyday things are going up in the market, what will they use to buy food? Everything in Nigeria has gone high, everything is so expensive, Buhari does not care how people feed, what he knows is to increase the cost of everything in Nigeria, the good news is, it is happening live in Katsina, he should Bury his head in shame.

Buhari should resign, let competent people take over the leadership. If not, there will be problem in the north.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by rave409: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2021
North and Banditry, this is getting out of hand.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by adecz: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2021
They should concentrate on
Katsina..

I love these Fulani criminal terrorists
because them no dey discriminate who
dem go kill or kidnap..

⏩Even if Buhari family members no
park well, them go become victims.✌️✌️
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2021
dasparrow:
This life na turn by turn. The ruling elites are now beginning to feel the heat. I remember the words of Dr Obadiah Mailafia. He did say in his interview with Sahara TV that the "bandits" will begin kidnapping prominent people as from 2021 and they plan to start a civil war in Nigeria in 2022. Go and search for the video on YouTube. He granted that interview last year and everything he said was going to start happening is happening right before our eyes.

I pray the kidnapped victim is found. Nigeria is walking on thin ice. Have a plan B as Pastor Adefarasin of House on the Rock Church suggested. Don't be caught unawares. Your leaders all have dual or even triple citizenship. If Nigeria becomes like Afghanistan, they will all hop into their private jets and bounce, leaving you behind in the chaos they created.

Afghanistan president ran with dollars and his family
Anyone who believes in this country blindly I dey laugham

1 Like

Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by phemmie06(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2021
More of this to our failed present and past politicians
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
They will kidnapped people in the north, they will go to the east to look for the kidnappers... indeed North is safe
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by IbileIfe: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
These bandits know their targets.
It is gradually becoming a violent rebellion by guerilla warfare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" / Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly / Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.