Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped (18743 Views)

Relocation Of FAAN, CBN: Move the Commerce Ministry To Onitsha Or Kano - Dalhatu / Katsina Assembly Kicks As Bandits Massacre 16 People / Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Aurelius1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
The monster they created is now hunting them.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Gerrard59(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
dasparrow:
This life na turn by turn. The ruling elites are now beginning to feel the heat. I remember the words of Dr Obadiah Mailafia. He did say in his interview with Sahara TV that the "bandits" will begin kidnapping prominent people as from 2021 and they plan to start a civil war in Nigeria in 2022. Go and search for the video on YouTube. He granted that interview last year and everything he said was going to start happening is happening right before our eyes.

I pray the kidnapped victim is found. Nigeria is walking on thin ice. Have a plan B as Pastor Adefarasin of House on the Rock Church suggested. Don't be caught unawares. Your leaders all have dual or even triple citizenship. If Nigeria becomes like Afghanistan, they will all hop into their private jets and bounce, leaving you behind in the chaos they created.

Coming from someone who encourages ambitious Nigerian youths not to flee the country so they can become billionaires, this is surprising.

What happened, our resident Nairalander in a bloody no-name Central American country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by zedegit: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why do I have a feeling that this nonsense is about to end.

They have started going after the people in power.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by zedegit: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
dasparrow:
This life na turn by turn. The ruling elites are now beginning to feel the heat. I remember the words of Dr Obadiah Mailafia. He did say in his interview with Sahara TV that the "bandits" will begin kidnapping prominent people as from 2021 and they plan to start a civil war in Nigeria in 2022. Go and search for the video on YouTube. He granted that interview last year and everything he said was going to start happening is happening right before our eyes.

I pray the kidnapped victim is found. Nigeria is walking on thin ice. Have a plan B as Pastor Adefarasin of House on the Rock Church suggested. Don't be caught unawares. Your leaders all have dual or even triple citizenship. If Nigeria becomes like Afghanistan, they will all hop into their private jets and bounce, leaving you behind in the chaos they created.

I wonder why EndSars didn't wipe all of them out.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by zedegit: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
EcomPlus:
One thing is sure.
That lady ain't coming back the same again.
Pity the groom.

What a country!

She may come back to Crixus like Naevia.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Raalsalghul: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

Coming from someone who encourages ambitious Nigerian youths not to flee the country so they can become billionaires, this is surprising.

What happened, our resident Nairalander in a bloody no-name Central American country?

Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped by Gerrard59(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Hypocrisy at its peak.

Which I will always point out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF / Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day / What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.