Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) (51172 Views)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Theevilone(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
rottennaija:

You mean Messi or Ronaldo?

Cr7 of course at 36 come on
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Awinneralways: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=FemaleSoldier post=105547957] as
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by KingDash: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
anambraamaka:
Sexy unlike Eibar man
but messi is skillful.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Theevilone:

Cr7 of course at 36 come on

Of course, what was I thinking? Zlatan is 39.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by ume1000: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
4 children without a wife. Is this now the new normal? Nah. I'm a big fan of Ronaldo's skills on the pitch mind you, but this? This is not right. And I don't care who jumps on this to bash, I really don't, but IT IS NOT RIGHT
you want him to get married so he lose everything after divorce
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by otipoju(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
ronathel:

Imagine your children telling you they don’t love you. They only calculating on how to make profit from you. Imagine your parents saying they don’t love you, all they care abt is what u bring to the table. Where did you get this ideology from? Who has infiltrated the world so badly that people comfortable say evil without the fear of their creator?

Once again, stop deceiving yourself.

Children are an extension of the parent. It is "HIS" or "HER" child. Even at that there is still the calculation that, this kids will return the favour of taking care of me when i am old. The child in turn whenever he takes care of the parent receives the prayer " Thank you!! Your child too will take care of you".

All na calculations.

A parent has little options but to take care of his/her child wether out of love or duty...it does not matter.

Therefore a parent loving the children or child loving the parent is still self love. It is rarely a conscious choice, it is almost automated.

Yet even at that numerous instances abound of parents being treacherous to their children and children destroying the parents.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

Enough of the media show-off.
Let him come prove his worth on the field of play here.
as he always do
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
ABIOLAXYZ:
Who is
Georgina Rodriguez then

Don’t mind the wailer.!!
Who b d the woman in the first picture. Maybe him maid!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by robinsonnunto: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
He will appreciate it, if you can help him find one(wife) from your village.
Toeze:
4 children without a wife. Is this now the new normal? Nah. I'm a big fan of Ronaldo's skills on the pitch mind you, but this? This is not right. And I don't care who jumps on this to bash, I really don't, but IT IS NOT RIGHT
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
No one is impressed.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by valETA1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Everyday Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that, and its getting very boring. Is it a new trend, I can't just understand. Who dey do media show off with Ronaldo. See eh... I still dey wait for u guys to show when him dey shit for toilet. Haba !
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by samology2000: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
In some country when you marry legally and your wife decide to divorce you. all your wealth will be shared etc this has affected alot of rich people and others are avoiding that mistake...
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by FadiyayTee01(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Do you have idea that Pique and Shakira are not married ??
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 4:53am On Sep 07, 2021
KingDash:
but messi is skillful.

Dude, I saw your mention about how to be a Developer...

I drop the tips few hours ago on your mention but my account was suspended for no reason

Maybe I will rephrase and resend you soon
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Theevilone(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
rottennaija:

Of course, what was I thinking? Zlatan is 39.
are you expecting much from him ?
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by KingDash: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I drop the tips few hours ago on your mention but my account was suspended for no reason

ok bro.. thanks.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
WibusJaga:

BigDawsNet:

That game was feisty. It was a match to watch.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Cohelm(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
I still don't understand why Manchester United took Ronaldo. It goes without saying he is one of the greatest footballers on the planet, but I personally don't see him in the MU squad. He would look more natural in Man City style.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by NomzyJust(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
WibusJaga:

Prove his worth you said.

You think he still needs to prove his worth??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi To Return To To Premier League / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.